New Gun Bill Proposal

curbelo.house.gov/uploadedfiles/finalbumpstockban.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=sCLoIorYguU&t=512s

Is this as bad as it looks guise?

No, it's much worse.

Yes it as bad as it looks. Get your dick out of your hand and contact your congressmen and senators.

Yeah, its bad. Even all the nra apologist guys are saying its bad. Write your reps

I'd rather discuss it here than on Sup Forums with those alt-right fucktards who just blame everything on the jews.

This

This is highly firearms related

Yeah, but this just brings the alt-right fucktards who blame everything on the jews here.

>implying this isn't extremely firearms related
I'd rather discuss it here while dealing with with standard artists than plebbit autists

This is directly related to our rights as gun owners, I don't give a fuck what the sticky says. And Sup Forums isn't politics, it's politically incorrect why should it go there.

If they come then just report and hide them, fucktard.

>implying the jews aren't to blame

what is the problem?

This

did you even read the bill or look at the video?

You realize that Feinstein literately is a jew, right? And that while she didn't write this particular bill, she has backed every single gun control measure started in the US since being first elected?

just make putting on a slide/bump fire stock, constructing a AOW.

tack this onto the SHARE act.

that alone should be enough to discourage their purchase. as you have to wait months to get them out of NFA prison.

include a provision to give current owners a year to begin the process of getting their AOW stamps.

Or just tell them to fuck off? Why give them anything?

>inb4 hurr pick ur battles non argument

This

No, goyim, this is the first step towards Fascism. Aren't you happy? We're finally on the road to disarming the commies!

the nra is against it. it’s not going anywhere, relax francis