Slavic Union... a bad idea or not?

Slavic Union... a bad idea or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hh5yL-UWyDg
youtube.com/watch?v=EMe_kMnng_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>let's give the soviet union a second chance
Yeah that's a no from me, Vladimir.

How are you guys going to get along with all the bad blood and history?

Balts, Hungary & Romania are a must. State needs to be a normal geographical unified space.

Haven't you guys starved and killed enough people already? Now you want a second go of it?

When will US and Russia get Balkanized`?

most countries wouldn't want to accept russian dominance

Good idea but do not allow it to have a central leadership like the EU. Then it would just become hijacked by the Jews, just like the EU and like the Soviet Union prior to that. Jews hate Slavs, they have killed more Slavs than anyone else. That is also why they try to keep the Slavic part of the world weak by constantly dividing it and pitting Slav countries against each other.

Its a bad idea.

unions are always a bad idea
try a confederation instead

maybe wartime neo-crusader coalition

not unions, thank you very much

V4 is ok

mayyybe Intermarium project

fpbp

>Yo member Yugoslavia?
>Let's do that except include a fuck-load more countries and a nuclear-armed world power

fuck off we are sarmatians you dirty animals

yes a great idea, we must ensure that all members accept orthodoxy for maximum slavic brotherhood though

Very bad idea. With russophobic faggots like Slovenians, Polacks, Slovaks, Czechs, Croats, Ukrainians etc you we don't need enemies. I don't want any unification, alliance or even friendship with them.

You're a Pooo-lander.

Know your place you dirty slave/slav.

Give back Crimea and pay them for your crimes, deliver Assad to the Hague, get your nail polish sniffing untermensch pig eyed yellow stench away from the ME then we might start to talk

until then enjoy crushing sanctions until you're all dead, becuase thats exactly what we are doing to you, pussies, you have no fight in you, you're pathetic, just like how you fought in WW2, l

The longer you leave it Sergi, the easier it will be to finish you gypsy halfbreeds off for good.

> russophobic
2/3 of our populations still remembers
you have no moral highground

if not slavshit adn their le ebin communism xD we would be as rich as france

prefer this one

>amerikike implying that he actually care about innocent people
Come on now.

>slavic union
>United Gopnik States of Bumfuck Mc "I hate everyone that isn't my country", now with fucking Russia, one of the worlds biggest nuclear super power
Nyet Dmitri, you do not want that.

Topkek

Slovenly maiden

I dont think anyones gonna sign up for that after the way the soviet government treated other countries.

It's like i call girl a cheap trollop- fiik what that means

It's a very bad idea giving to slavshits any power.

Unironically would prefer to live in this Reich.

I would prefer to live in the British Empire.

Are polish real slavs??

There are people claiming they are mainly germanic

This

Economically yes please

>trust pol shitlords
>check it on your own, you obviously have the internet

pick one

Dont cry, little hohol

worst

That timeline seems comfy, can i come?

you sir, got quads
much more significant

>Slavic
>Union

there are many people in this country who would welcome it but they are quiet about it just now. Russia would want dominance and I don't think there would be too much opposition. If you look at how many countries across the world owe money to jew-owned banks and then look at russia and putin who made sure russia paid off all debts then you can have confidence in its independence and power. the jew hates someone who pays his debts. the only credible opposition to the (((USA))) and (((EU))) is a soviet based powerhouse

>GDP
>Barely 2 trillion

all money is worthless when you get shanked by a broken bottle pseudokraut

Wasnt that the Soviet Union?

it wasn't the real communism
khem, wasn't a real union

>all money is worthless when you get shanked by a broken bottle pseudokraut

Keep telling yourself that toilet cleaner.

>USSR
>Only slav states were members
American Education everyone.

All slavic country of Eastern Europe should be one big Russia, Reunite Yugoslavia.
Yugoslavia will be Orthodox-Brother-State of Russia.

Baltic Butthurt countries and Romania will be used as bombing test sites.

You need to go back, Slobodan

how are that refugees going on?
YUGEslavia

No since Russia is infested with muslims

>it wasn't the real communism

Rather that than European (c)U(ck)nion of Gaysucking Horse Penis like it is now

And dont get me wrong I have nothing against horses, they have lovely penises.

lacked the 6 countries from balkans and included some asian ones

also had the worst possible political system ever devised

>Baltic Butthurt countries and Romania will be used as bombing test sites.
>not Sweden
oh the ironing

How can a map be so beautiful?

Belarusian too pure to be in same country as dark hair ukraine and bulgar

>how are that refugees going on?
Dunno, they're all in Viennastan.

Considering how valuable Baltic states are to anyone who wants to dominate the Baltic sea, I highly doubt that and you really need to go back to the shithole you came from.

Sweden will be used as nuke test site so no one can live there for 10,0000 years.
Baltic butthurt states and Romania will be used just for regular bombs, my mistake sorry.

>Ameritard
>Knows ANYTHING about any history or culture of any other country, specially to ones you u cant even point out at a map or spell

Nigger please

youtube.com/watch?v=hh5yL-UWyDg

Why do slavs get more intelligent and less poor the further west you go?

The slovenes are the superior southern slavs the same as the Czech ems are the superior northern slavs?

we are more aryan than germans by now

You are correct.
But Butthurt balts are too ignorant to not understand that Russia is not their problem but zionists who created Soviet union destroyed your country, and the same lobby group will destroy it again with European Union, you were on wrong side of history both times.

But u didnt bring 1,5 radical muslims like Sweden, but be ready for race war in future though.

Just fuck off from finnish lands (all of northern russia) and i dont care what you subhumans do.

fuck off Achmed, I was born in small village in Belarus (Papovka). I moved to America 3 years ago and already make over 6 digits a year. My original comment was a joke but dirty muslims like yourself don't have the iq or the world view to understand banter.

If it actually happened outside of attempting Communism it would be the most ferocious empire ever seen. Probably not a good thing.

Did you really fall for the russian meme? Have you seen what's happening in Russia these days? They have as big muslim problem as europe and Putin fucking loves them.

Im not muslim.
God bless you Orthodox brother.
Im just shitposting to piss of people, thats all.

How did you get the chance to move to America and earn so much?
Im happy that you are successful.
Hristos Voskrese

because they werent ravaged by world war, twice
most of the young population died during the 2 wars

if you were are a russian born in the 1923 after the war 7/8 of your friends born the same year were dead

They don't, the difference is that eastern slavs developed on their own and western slavs have been heavily influenced and dominated by Germans and their culture for hundreds of years.
Of course that had a somewhat lasting effect.

But they are devolving already after less than a century of degermanization, slavs stay slavs.

As a Pole I'd be happy to do something like that with Hungary.

Hungarians are fucking based.

Map looks horrible and Siberia should be japanese.

best idea, but it must be Orthodox Monarchy

but for example poles are cucks and traitor.
why do we need them?

they would probably have a good science and manufacturing sector but would be lacking in
trade economy and population growth

Its complicated, if he turn them against him they will be a ticking bomb who will be another ISIS inside Russia who are already there, are already citizens, who knows the culture and speak the language.

Putin are super fair with them and gives them money, in order so they can not be used as break-away-states by zionists and their vassals.

its a very complicated story.

Russias resistance against zionists is as much as saving them, as saving those who are against her. Though people like yourself dont realize that.

People who are treated fair and respected and recognized in society will not take up AK47s and kill civilians, hopefully.

Believe me when I say he is playing 9D-chess.

>slovenes and czechs licked Germans boots for 1000 years
>"intelligent"

kek'd

My fathers side of the family had mostly emigrated after WW2 either to Germany with a Nazi husband or to America with American husband. I talked to my cousins and uncles and because I can weld TIG, MIG, etc. I was able to move on a work visa thing. I lived with cousin for first 4 months and then I got promoted and now I only work when I want and I just weld peoples cars.

young population in ussr was almost untouched during the war.

We would need to pick the most peaceful Slavic country to run it, like if Tibet was to run China.

Also the three countries in between would need to read organize into freeways / zoos and parks. Romania can be bear park. Hungary park of mathematics and Austria a Hitler memorial park.

great story, good luck in life.
soon I will have to emmigrate as a political refugee ones they start prosecute orthodox in Sweden for not being gay lovers.

and sorry for shitposting, cant guarantee it will stop though, anyway god bless.

*once

Putin could easily commit genocide and nobody would even know about it. The secret police and media control that was built by USSR hasn't dissapeared anywhere, it's still there and controlling most of the information, even on the internet.

Go to Bosnia and Herzegovina and with help of Croats remove bosniak kebab.

youtube.com/watch?v=EMe_kMnng_Q

We're not russophobic dumbass. You should be a grateful you have an ally in CE.

guess u are correct

If muslims start killing civilians like in Chechnya wars, they will be killed like rats by special forces.

But if they stay in their communites doing what they want, they are allowed to live there.

i said it badly, still, big population loss
same thing here
croatia and slovenia did not suffer as badly as serbia and montenegro since they were allied with the gremans

30+ million people lost.

Are u fucking drunk or what?????

Thats the biggest population loss ever in history.
They are still hurt demographically by it to these day.

Go take some vaccines and drink fluoride so u will live a shorter live dumbass

I doubt Ukraine would be OK with this, they have made it clear by now that they do not want to be part of another Soviet Union.
No
>butthurt botthurt butthurt
So much projection, It's like you just cant even be in our presence without sperging out about it. Sad, very sad.
>inb4 irrelevant, butthurt, etc
I know you just won't be able to NOT lash out. Show me the full might of your impotent rage!

man im just bored and shitposting to piss people off and start of a conflictm, thats it

im actually and oldfag who took a 1 year break form Sup Forums and just returned, gotta compensate for lost shitposting

>Slavic Union... a bad idea or not?
Russia itself is a federation
if a federation joins a federation it can end in three ways
the idea fails
smaller federation takes over the bigger one and essentially absorbs other countries
or it falls apart

what do you think will happen?

you are wrong
in ussr biggest lose was in middle age group.
in axis in young population
youth in ussr was almost untouched

27 millions. 8,7 were combat loses
another 18,3m civilian loses on occupied territories and in cities under siege - loses were more or less equal in all age\gender groups.

>youth in ussr was almost untouched
wew

I support it even if it's against non slav interest.

no one knows, who gives a shit, it was a disaster bigger than anything seen in modern history, and rudssia saved the world from a prison planet