adores.jp/anipla/free-es-ak2/
store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/makariro-kitchen/dc750360.html
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=835102&showfiles=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Happy birthday slut

twitter.com/numanumakapa/status/760050753696256004
>Today is my favorite, most dear character, Nagisa Hazuki's birthday
>Nagisa, happy birthday~
>Your cheerful side, your side that thinks of your friends, your angel like smile, I like all of them
>I wonder if you are celebrating with everyone from the Iwatobi High School and Samezuka Academy swim clubs right now?
>Keep brightening everyone like the sun in the future too

>a whole day of nothing but getting dicked by all of Iwatobi

Also, new Eternal Summer collaboration cafe announced.
adores.jp/anipla/free-es-ak2/

>Haruka / Precious blue* Clear water (Sprite + Nata de coco + Pineapple + Sliced lemon)
>Makoto / Pure Hearted! Green Orca (Melon soda + Cow milk cream + Tortilla + Chocolate)
>Nagisa / CharmingYellow IWATOBI Juice (Blue Hawaii syrup + Grape fruits juice + Black sesame seeds ice cream + Peanuts)
>Rei / Parabola's outcome -Future of parabola- (Yopu + Blueberry sauce + Cow milk cream + Cow milk + Tortilla + Sugar)
Apparently Yopu is a brand of plain yoghurt. store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/makariro-kitchen/dc750360.html
>Rin / Crybaby*Romantist Taste (Cassis sorbet + Apple + Mix berry + Cranberry soda)
>Sosuke / Emerald color passion (Grape fruits juice + Blue Hawaii syrup + Mint cherry + Tapioca + Sliced lemon)
>Aiichiro / Shining Stars On Me! (Soda + Ramune syrup + Tortilla + Cow milk cream + Sugar)
>Momotaro / MIRACLE MOMO's Passion SODA (Orange-ade + Peach-ade + Soda + Sliced yellow peach + Sugar)
>Kisumi / Answer Kiss Me's SmailePinkish Drink (Pink grape fruits syrup + Strawberry-ade + Sprite + Cow milk cream + Sugar + Chocolate + Tortilla)
>Seijuro / Especially for GO!! (Orange juice + Grenadine syrup + Mikan + Sliced orange + Sliced apple)

>Haruka / Swim free • Dolphin rice bowl plate (Chuukadon (with quail egg) + Parsley + Sliced cheese)
>Nagisa / TwinkleKiraKira StarsPenPen omurice (Rice + Ketchup + Sliced cheese + Scrambled eggs + Parsley + Baked ham)
>Rin / Rin's Too HOT!! Spicy gapao rice (Gapao rice + Red leaf lettuce + Cherry tomato + Basil + Sunny side up fried egg + Sliced cheese + Black pepper)
>Sosuke / Must have! Sosuke's really want to eat tonkatsu burger (Tonkatsu burger + Red leaf lettuce + Sauce + Parsley + Cherry tomato + Black pepper + Pepper)
>Kisumi / Eat meKisumi's heart full avocado cod roe pasta (Cod roe cream pasta + Avocado + Baked ham + Parsley + Shredded nori seaweed + Shelled shrimps + Mayonneise)

>Makoto / Kind smile's readers matcha Parfait (Matcha ice cream + Cow milk cream + Uji matcha sauce + Nuts + Cornflakes + Blue Hawaii syrup + Pineapple + Tortilla + Chocolate)
>Rei / Not theory nor calculation.. Flutter in freedom butterfly of beauty danish (Danish + Blueberry sauce + Strawberry sauce + Mix berry + Vanilla ice cream + Cow milk cream + Tortilla)
>Aiichiro / Struggling swim! Lovely duck's French toast (French toast + Tortilla + Mint + Cow milk cream + Nuts + Caramel syrup + Sugar)
>Momotaro / Momotaro's [donburakko]Double Peach Crepe (Crepe + Cow milk cream + Orange sauce + Strawberry sauce + Sponge cake + White peach + Yellow peach + Pineapple + Cherry)
>Iwatobi / Iwatobi high school special product • Iwatobikkuripan (Bread roll + Orange marmalade + Strawberry sauce + Chocolate sauce + Anpan + White chocolate + Peanuts)

I love you Nagisa!

>that double entendre

Movie wasn't gay enough.

English high quality BD movie subs when?

Probably never, since the aspie piece of shit that decided to do everyone a 'favor' and shit out garbage subs with the timing off and everything will have convinced everyone else that 'it's covered' and the pros won't pick it up now.

So yeah, if you're reading this, shitlord amateur fansubber, go fuck yourself.

Who's that black-haired prostitute in the center-left picture and why the fuck is she there?

Is there no one on places like tumblr or Aarinfastasy willing to do it? They're usually not experts on encoding either but it'll probably still be better. It's not like Free isn't popular, don't the fujos want good English subs? I doubt a lot of people know about the bad version anyway.

Except numbnuts put it up on nyaa and its the first hit when you search for 'High Speed'. No one is going to spend time subbing something someone else already subbed. We are DAMNED!!

You talking about nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=835102&showfiles=1 ? Yes, it's shit. Even the comments say so. It says "unknown status" because no one wants it. And someone will make a better version as soon as possible. Untwist your pantsu.

There's at least two different subs out there, and at least the one I tried is decent.
What we need is quality raws. Right now, there's only the Chinese hardsubs with shitty audio.

Their isn't a good enough raw file anyway.
The only raw on Nyaa is a shitty 480p .mp4 uploaded from Tumblr.
mfw free! film never

She looks like a girl

Literally who?

What will the event in march be about?

Would they go to the trouble to have an event if it wasn't something major? I can't handle any more cakes and drinks, give me some SOL.

Nagisa's VA Yonaga Tsubasa

I'm betting on a full anime adaption of the first two High Speed! LNs.
I don't know how Eternal Summer can possibly get a sequel with the third year graduation and most of them being separated.

It'd be pretty ballsy for them to shift concentration to the remaining four (Nagisa, Rei, Ai, Momo).

Knowing KyoAni they won't touch Free anymore.

Seriously? They milked it for way longer than anyone expected.

I'm not ready for Free to be over yet. Makoto is the only thing keeping me alive.

2 seasons and a movie is as far as they've ever gone, only their most successful series get that much material. K-On!, Chuunibyou, Haruhi, now Free.

>The only raw on Nyaa is a shitty 480p .mp4 uploaded from Tumblr.
Is that the one they were sharing through private messages? I suspected it'd be shit quality, but this is a new level of shit quality even for them.

I can't belivie they wasted all that movie potential on Starting Days.

>I'm betting on a full anime adaption of the first two High Speed! LNs.
The first LN is not enough for 12 episodes, unless they add a lot of new material. That'd be interesting. But still wouldn't sell as much as it has no sexy boys.
The second LN is the movie. Usually, it's the other way around: first anime, then recap movie, because you spend a lot less budget only editing the unimportant parts out.

Goals tbqhwy senpaitachi.
Wow yum.

>mfw Free gets another season and a movie

University Makoto is one of my favorite. Good taste, user.

Why would they put an end to what have made them the most money when they are able to keep milking it?

That's just KyoAni's style.

>I can't belivie they wasted all that movie potential on Starting Days.
They did everything wrong with it.
They went shota, animated the second installment without ever animating the first, ignored half the cast, introduced a lot of new characters to literally replace the originals, the story is pretty much a rehash of the first LN and contradicts the sequel that aired first.

These series had solid ends. Go to college and move on with their lives. In Free's case there's no swimming left to show except Rin's Olympic mobrape or whatever. Otaku don't like non-school age characters.

Kyoani probably shouldn't have done graduation drama in season 2, now there's virtually no leads to carry on and most fujo don't care about shota.

Happy Birthday, Asshole

I wonder. KyoAni's best sellers like K-On or Haruhi were owned by others, so there was a limit to how much they could milk them. But this time there's no limit.

They could always do a Future Fish OVA/movie

C-cute.

KyoAni actually had a chance to adapt K-On S3 but they turned it down in favor for Tamako Market.

>Rin / Crybaby*Romantist Taste

>Would they go to the trouble to have an event if it wasn't something major?
Well, the date for the event is really odd. My guess is that they planned it out in a hurry, to try to boost BD sales (BD buyers got a benefit when buying the event tickets). Probably nothing will be announced.
But if they were to announce something, it'd most likely be HS related since the only confirmed guests are the HS cast. Not sure what, though. Maybe an original sequel.
So unless they announce without involved guests, or go all out and have surprise guests, I won't get my hopes up.

I want to fuck Haru.

Happy birthday, Nagisa. You're a beautiful lewd little girl.

At least something good came out of it.

Who?

Well happy birthday

Since the dust has settled, how did everyone feel about the movie? I watched it with shitty subs and it was average. It handled drama better than the show did but it wasn't engaging worth a game. For a Kyoani film, it's probably weaker than KnK and that's saying something.

Also why did the green haired one want to fuck his brother so bad? Degenerate.

I managed to sit through 15 minutes before getting bored and dropping it.

>how did everyone feel about the movie?
It was okay.
I liked Asahi and hated Ikuya more than I thought I would. Both of them had really stupid issues and were a waste of screen time. I expected more from the Ikuya-Natsuya brother drama, but it was just Ikuya being a shitty tsundere. And Asahi's was just plain retarded.
Makoto was the best developed character by far. Yet Haru didn't developed at all. The whole MakoHaru scene felt unnatural, but I understand why KyoAni did it. Regarding the rest of the frees (Nagisa, Rei, Rin and Sosuke), they felt shoehorned. You could easily have the same movie without them.

Happy birthday qt3.14
I enjoyed it only because I'm in too deep but objectively it wasn't impressive and probably can't stand on it's own. At least the music was amazing as always.

Ikuya's drama didn't feel complete without Makoto confronting Natsuya about him avoiding Ikuya, and that scene also felt like a parallel to how Makoto and Haru could have ended up, unnaturally forcing themselves to split apart to broaden their horizons or whatever. It was one of the highlights of the LN for me and I'm disappointed they left it out.

I still liked the Makoharu resolution but it really did feel weird. I wonder how they could have adapted the beach scene instead though.

>I wonder how they could have adapted the beach scene instead
Beach scene would have been so much better.
In the movie it all seems pretty one sided, with Makoto being worried only about the swimming aspect and being the one to initiate any sort of interaction. The light novel seemed more requited, with Makoto being worried about being too clingy in general, then having Haru look for him worried, showing that they both need each other.