Hollywood "insider" here

Hollywood "insider" here
>inb4 Jew
Let's play a game, just to see how much Sup Forums really knows.

1. Who was the first person to sexually molest Macaulay Culkin and at what age?

2. Miranda Cosgrave attempted to testify in court in 2012 on grounds of sexual assault. Which Hollywood executive(s) convinced her not to? HINT Dan wasn't alone.

3. Apart from Nickelodeon and Disney, name a third network famous for its string of child abuse cases. HINT it's a "three letter" network.

4. Victoria Justice was forced to perform sexual favors on which Disney exec in order to get a part on "The Suite Life of Zac & Cody"?

5. Ariana Grande's parents received death threats from which Hollywood network after they found out what their daughter was forced to do? (HINT not Nick).

BONUS: Tell us what happened to the Real Miley Cyrus.

I don't believe you.

>not a jew
>let's play a jew game

say your piece or fuck off.

I have seen this post before.

LARP of an older thread, only newfags will fall for this

Oh look this thread again. Go back to/b/ faggot.

1. michael jackson
2. steven spielberg
3. JEW
4. Shlomo Shekelbergstein
5. cartoon network

Oh ok good. I thought I was having deja vu.

Michael Jackson didn't molest anyone.

Real Miley Cyrus gone the way of the dodo

larpfaggot OP copying the Miley thread

now these memes are spicy

What the fuck is this shit? I've seen a screencap of this already ...

Unironically this.

Incorrect on all questions. Macaulay Culkin's asshole was stretched way out before Michael Jackson got his piece.

fucking larpers

1. His grandfather when he was 4.
2. Dunno.
3. CNN
4. Iger
5. Disney?

Bonus; she was blood-orgy sacrificed to the dark gods by her father.

>3. Apart from Nickelodeon and Disney, name a third network famous for its string of child abuse cases. HINT it's a "three letter" network.
YTV

Miley Cyrus is buried out in the desert.

shitty copy/pasta. Saged....not because its not true, but because it is a lazy copy/pasta

I dont remeber the other answers but the real miley was buryed in the sand someplace and replaced with a lesser known disney actor.

Copypasta
Fuck off sliding shill

>This old LARP still gets posted
Jesus fucking christ guys, just because someone says they're an insider doesn't mean it's fucking true. Fuck.

Chevy Chase
Bob saget
BBC/BET
Jack Dorsey

Real Miley was a match for a Rothschild. Bye Bye kidneys

>3. Apart from Nickelodeon and Disney, name a third network famous for its string of child abuse cases. HINT it's a "three letter" network.

Originally I was thinking HBO, but ABC makes more sense because Disney owns them and they make all the kids shows on ABC Family.

1. DeVito
2. Seinfeld
3. Telemundo
4. ZoesPEARS
5. Univision
BONUS: Zombie

1. Who the fuck is this dude.
2. Who the fuck are those people
3. Some jewish propaganda shit
4. Who the fuck is this chick.
5. Why the fuck would I care?
Why the fuck would anybody care? That "hollywood" stuff with "celebrities" is just sickening.

1. Rabbi that circumcised him 2 days old
2. Some Jewish guy
3. HGTV
4. Mickey Mouse Character in the Club 33 - Unknown who was in the costume
5. Nat Geo

Ive seen this exact thread before, faggot.
please fuck off forever.

Hi Sup Forums
It's me again.
Only one of you came close and it was this guy.

1. Well done. I'm impressed you got this one. Most people think it was Daniel Stern and Joe Pesci.
2. N/A
3. Correct. PBS would also be acceptable.
4.Incorrect.
5. Incorrect.

You're partly correct but I'll spare you the tinfoil hat story. It's better you guys find out for yourselves. Research the KCAL report about East LA. It won't be easy to find.

copypasta is copied and pasted

>HINT Dan wasn't alone.
was she gangbanged so... interesting. names?

This he wanted to expose them
He even made the song they don't really care about us
The lyrics went sue me jew me
kick me kike
You dont black or white me

>Insider
No this is a repost from that one image about Miley Cyrus.

Infact MJ was our guy

It's Jews defaming him

>muh jewwood mysteries

who the fuck cares? let's gas all kikes and ban moving pictures

I've seen this thread before. Real Miley is buried in the desert.

1) Max Landis and when he was 3.

5. harvested

I remember reading about when Jordi Chandler said the whole thing had been concocted for shekels and I only found it by complete accident. I can't remember if he came out with this just before or just after his dad shot himself in the back of the head twice.

>tfw dealt with Jews in the past and can confirm every single meme you hear about them is 100% accurate

Fake news.

1. The wet bandits during Home Alone?

Bonus - dead from drugs and replaced by a doppelganger

A couple of years back (shortly after "Can't be Tamed" was released) there were reports that somebody had found Miley Cyrus' body way out in East LA with signs of dehydration along with bruises on her wrists and neck.

It was all over KCAL for like a day, and then the very next day KCAL apologized for promoting "blatantly untrue slander".

If anyone could find the audio clip, it would be much appreciated.

Being so new to the rabbit hole you don't realize MJ was getting kids from pedo circles and giving them a few nights of not being cornholed

1. joe pesci

rest no idead

MJ was protecting children in Wonderland. He didn't want what happened to him to happened to others

They found Mileys dead body in the desert after she refused to do some shit for that Disney executive.

1. Grandpa at 4 yrs old
2. Jayson Thiessen and Daniel Ingram
3. CNN, PBS
4. Rich Ross
5. Hasbro

Larry Rudolph and Billy Ray Cyrus sacrificed her and buried her in the desert east of LA.

just tell us shlomo

He ate her achey breaky heart.

have a bump whether or not this info is true

So hasbro is some pretty bad shit right?

Thank you. A lot of this info is common knowledge in Hollywood circles but nobody will openly talk about it. Hopefully the exposé of Harvey Weinstein (which everybody in media circles knew about for decades) will bring attention to the hundreds of abused children the Hollywood machine raped and spat out.

Faggot post proof, everyone better be saging till he does.

Was Ariana's concert targeted because she knew about Hollywood sex stuff?

Resistance to the sexual abuse is what gets you targeted.

I don't think so. It would've been easier to target Ariana Grande directly by staging a suicide with two shots to the back of the head or a drug overdose or something.

Here's a rabbit hole that will keep you busy for a few hours: Malia Obama interned with the Wienstein Company last Summer. Harvey must have tried to fugg Obama's daughter and when Barack heard he finally decided to blow the lid on Harvey's dirty little hobby. Harvey had the paid political protection of the Democrats for decades but I guess molesting a President's daughter is a step too far.

Old. Be more creative next time.