WSJD - Shokugeki no Souma

this chapter is unnecessary

Boku no Hero Academia

Other urls found in this thread:

www111.zippyshare.com/v/4zAKtTon/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But I've always wanted to see Tosh draw Seibah.

>this chapter is unnecessary
Take that back you faggot.

I watch the anime but not the manga. How much better is the manga?

no

It has Tosh's art so that makes it absolutely better.

To be honest the chapter itself is unnecesary. Only that panel is worth anyhting.

It's a less waste of time.

World Trigger

>SWITCH TACTICS

So this was the last challenge until everyone gets separated, right?

Thanks, Viz user.
Color chapter is here

Better start hoping your favorite character ends up in the same route as Souma so at least they get focus.

If the teachers are going to go through all this shit just so the rebels don't have any fresh or leftover ingredients left then why don't they just lie and fail them on the spot? Seems pretty ridiculous.

NEW The Promised Neverland Also, forgot, WSJD Shokugeki no Souma DDL: www111.zippyshare.com/v/4zAKtTon/file.html

yeah, it's dumb

but it tried to be taken seriously (with Erina's backstory) so it doesn't come across as funny dumb

it just sucks

I understand the complaints about the chapter, but it is worth remembering that memes aside, Shokugeki no Souma really is a cooking manga.

And this chapter is a love letter to potatoes.

Hopefully it gets back to the stuff we all love soon.

Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

i do like this shot though.

So Soma is Shirou and Jouichirou is Archer?

It's a series that already had a silly premise with the real estate lady not being able to lie in order to take over Yukihira's restaurant, straight from chapter 1.

I don't see why you would complain about it now. Like others have said there's plenty of realism flaws with the series like how they don't cleanse their palate before moving onto another dish.

But Archer is Hayama.

That's true, yet also fucks up the whole thing. Is Kurokiba Lancer then? Who gets to be Gil?

Takumi.

I can kinda see it, but he's too poorfag to be Gil.

Ryou can be Berserker and Alice will be Illya.

Who is Kuro then?

I would hold hands with her