Daily Reminder Steve Bannon is a faggot

>when Bannon works with the Jews, he's a faggot
>when Trump works with the Jews, he's based and playing 4D chess

Whoa, what did they mean by this?

>kissinger
>not /ourkike/
kys

Mate Kissinger will never be anything but a walking human rights violation.

>muh human rights meme
fuck that shit, he did more for this country than you faggots ever did

Yeah he sent thousands to die, many thousands more to get maimed and mentally ruined, wasted billions of dollars and destroyed a country all over a dank meme that didn't even happen.

>we haven't even gotten to the Khmer Rouge yet

The leftists / globalists desperately want to bring Bannon down. He's one of the more articulate and persuasive voices for nationalism and populism.

We turned our backs on him already.

This betrayal stuff it's very easy.

T_D

What a fat, pale, bitch.

This is probably the worst attempt at character assassination I've seen by leftypol yet, and that's saying something.

Im not leftypol I'm a Trump supporter.

That may be true, but Flumpf is still finished. Right?

How come only meme flags and leafs support Bannon? Oh yeah, maybe because you're shilling for him

No. Trump is going to let the JFK documents get released which will show that Mossad did the operation because JFK wanted to inspect Israel's nuclear facility to make sure they weren't making nukes.

He's also gonna expose USS Liberty, 9/11, and obvious other false flags.

Then why would you think combating China is a bad thing? You clearly have your priorities backwards.

Oh god. Here comes the talking points you retards reiterate every day. Spare me. I've argued with you retards too long, you're just full of shit. Also you're prolly not even a leaf.

wtf I love the Deep State now

Can't wait for Jews worldwide to yell out in unison as Israel gets dismantled for genocide.

Well, they did say Bannon likes to suck his own cock, so there's that.

Make a mental note if you go into a thread about Steve Bannon make sure you remember the shills that say the same talking points over and over again after a few days you'll see how much he really likes to suck his own cock.