Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

What would happen if we were to have an old man as a protagonist?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/133/
twitter.com/onsenradio/status/760111074670632960
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to tie Ferris with magic suppressing rope, then use his dick as my personal fucktoy. After weeks have gone by, he will beg me to let him go, but I start to use his mouth and ass instead.

After few months, he is completely broken. However, I just keep pounding his ass, mouth and dick. Every time he gets hungry, I mix his and my cum and tell him to eat it from bowl.

After one year, Crusch is still searching for him, but is starting to give up on hope. Meanwhile, I just keep pounding Felix Argyle, my personal fucktoy. He has now given up on all hope of getting away. Even if he somehow managed to escape, I would just use Return By Death to get him locked again.

This is the destiny that awaits all cat people of Lugnica.

GTFO, emilia is the true protagonist with mazda

Something like Metal Gear 4 with wizards.

Reminder that Al is the last robot master Subaru will have to fight before moving on to the endgame.

Dona!

High expectations for his episode.

How long is his flashback supposed to be?

Hard to tell, don't they have to start rushing stuff to cover the end of the arc?

I mean in the light novel. I assumed that since you had high expectations that meant you must have read it, or are you just assuming based off spoilers?

I wasn't him but I doubt anybody here read the LNs, most people only read the synopsis on the wiki or whatever spfag translates.

What are the chances Suzuki ends with both Rem and Emilia as wives

Lower than the chance of Nutella mindbreaking him into being her hsubando, that's for sure.

Don't take the bait of fake spoilers.

So, do they fuck?

Not that user, I think the outline goes:
> Noble son
> Enters campaign
> Sees a girl
> Falls in love
> Village burns down
> Girl is revealed
> Challenges her and gets beaten
> war is over
> Duels her again and takes her as his bride.

How fucking romantic. No really, it was.

We don't know. He does intend for that to be the case, but that depends on Emilia. Also and Rem coming back.

It's not really fake, Rem does talk about being completely ok with being his second wife before the battle with the whale under the flugel tree. Subaru says that he is ok with it, If Emilia allows the idea.

You are exaggerating and probably taking the bait of what the tripfag said in the previous thread.

>old man as a protagonist

Never happens.

I'm freaking not, i didn't even read that dialogue last thread. It's in the LN for arc 3, happens before the whale battle.

What was the dialogue you're talking about.

No, SHK is irreplaceable.

I guess we have to wait until the episode airs to know if its true or not

Both the Wiki admin and the tripfag who translates WN stuff are Remshitters. Subaru loves Rem, no doubt about it, but in no way he loves her the same way as he loves Emilia and you all are taking the bait.

She says that, and he replies only if Emilia was okay with poligamy. But he is kidding, and she is semi-serious as well

I want him to pin me down and bite the back of my neck to hold me in place while he shoves his massive barbed cat dick in to me.

He's a cute.

>thinks he's hot shit grandpa
>get BTFO by a whale and loser NEET
JUST

He'll end with Satella, and it's not even shipping. That's his own endgame planEmillia is just a temporary replacement for his real waifu

She does say it, chapter 56 of the WN:
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/133/

It's was mostly a joke to break the tension, but she is half serious about it.

Felix or Crusch doujins in sight?

Well it doesn't matter how serious she is, Subaru will never take her

Would Toyota be able to tell Al about his power?

No Honda would die and reset. Besides Subaru has no power it's Satella watching him

I'm still sad.

It's best she retired from the bowl Satella hates competition.

So anons, after the anime ends, someone surely will surprise everyone by releasing all available web novel chapters translated?

Right?

Perhaps. It would go from gentle missionary with handholding to femdom real quick though.

Reinhardt is a beta orbiter.

Somebody mentioned this in another thread, and I don't know if it's true or not – is there a loop in which Subaru seduces Ferris?

I hope they make lots of overpowered babies.

So tell me, does he die again with the same checkpoint or are we finally over with this one?

There will be at comiket

I hope

They fight the whale, kill it, and later go after Betelgeuse, he possesses Subaru and they're forced to kill him, at Subaru's request.

He goes back to after having killed the whale.

If such thing existed, it would be Ferris seducing Subaru.

Actually, he basically did this when they first met. But anime skipped it.

It's good Satella manages his savestates to make it easier for Subs to achieve his goals - like that one with potato Rem

user, he's fucking captain Ahab that actually wins against the Hakugei.

What chapter near the end of arc 3 in the WN does the whole who's Rem? happen again?

Something I'd really want to read/watch.

I want this so goddamn much.

I love Felix..

That's gay user

Not unless I cum..

Can't wait for this episode. Your tears will be delicious.

I want to make triplets with Rem!
And then a few times more!

First, I doubt they'll waste time adapting it and second my point still stands as it's just a playful joke not meant to be taken seriously but I can't expect your kind to use their brain

>I doubt they'll waste time adapting it
Of course they don't. Just keep repeating this.
>just a playful joke
>guy vows to a "dying" girl with tears in his eyes
>joke
Yep, you're retarded.

You're trying too hard to favor your ship and took the author's bait. Rem might be serious because she loves Subaru but Subaru wasn't serious at all

Shhh.. no tears. Just wait for the episode.

Do us a favor and off yourself

Feel like I'm one of the few that thought this last episode was awful. The conversation didn't need to be nearly that long when everything that was conveyed in it was done in the first 4 minutes of it, and then repeated about 3-4 more times.

>us
You're so fucking funny, kiddo.

Requesting Punished Rem edit

STANDING

it might actually become interesting

>twitter.com/onsenradio/status/760111074670632960
kek

I got punished Subaru if that's any good

It would be better than this.

Rem and Emilia VA?

I would pay money for this, especially if he ends up in the same contrieved situations as young mcs.

Question for WN readers:

From the spoilers I've read here, Rem will end up as a vegetable and no one except for Subaru will remember her existence.

But doesn't her close resemblance with Ram look suspicious or at least strange to the other characters? I mean, being faced with a mirror image or Ram wearing the same distinctive clothes and hairstyle would raise a few questions wouldn't it?

I am your brother user, I look like you IRL.

It was a joke

It isn't too hard to convince people when they've got her body there as evidence.

They trust him when he says she's Ram sister, she takes care of Rem after the incident, not immediately of course.

Also, she's basically in a magic stasis, she doesn't age, need to eat, or anything like that. She can still die though if her body is damaged.

Yeah, sure.

But where are the furry girls?

He would be a better MC.

It was a half serious joke. He brings it up to Emilia near the end of arc 3 after he confesses to her, and she becomes happy, because she never thought anyone could truly love her, due to being a half elf. He then decides it would be best to bring up the whole Rem as second wife to Emilia, since Rem seemed fairly serious about pursuing the idea, and he himself is fine with it. When he asks if it was ok by mentioning her name, Emilia goes :

"Who's Rem?"

And you can probably figure out how much despair happens after that.

Now stop being in so much denial for fuck's sake.

Cool lie bro

How much will he regret it someday?

It was a fucking joke you dense motherfucker, Subaru will never love Rem the same way he loves Emilia nor he'll accept her as second wife

why was subaru transported to the other world?

You don't even know japanese? Poor kiddo. How anyone can be so retarded?

Most people think Satella brought him, specifically WHY, we don't know, it's one of the main mysteries of the series.
Satella seems to love him madly, but we don't know why, and thus we don't know why he was brought there.

At the point LNs are now Subaru would literally do anything to save Rem from being forgotten and coma.

He killed himself multiple times to try to go back to that checkpoint before Rem's name and soul was eaten but to na avail.

Plus he permanently pissed off by "Who is Rem?" shit.

Fuck off

Reinhardt's gay.

The being pissed off at the "who is rem?" deal is true, but i don't think he kills himself multiple times after he finds out what happened to Rem. He loses hope once he notices he can't go back after one death.

There are no girls. Only boys.

stop replying to eop and a faggot bait please, just wait till that episode drops and watch the fireworks in Sup Forums again

>>inb4 I knew it, i knew it subaru does love rem back

He doesn't lover her back Jesus, she tricks him into telling her he loves her and yes he DOES love her but in the same way he loves Emilia and he never will ffs

O-okay, user.

Wait what? In arc 4 he said he loves Rem as much as Emilia though. The tripfag translated the dialogue a couple of threads ago.

which is why that user use green text, that will be some of Sup Forums's reaction to that scene

We don't even know if it was before or after the second kiss, most likely it was before because Subaru would never put her in the same place than Emilia fter the kiss

>>he DOES love her but in the same way he loves Emilia and he never will ffs

im so confused with your statement user, dafuck, make up your mind

Not to mention this is a rather new development NOBODY EVER mentioned or knew about it until the tripfag """translated""" the scene, I doubt it's even legit

This is actually turning point in LNs, the tone also shifts a bit.

Pros:
+Ferris and Wilhelm are important characters now
+Subaru mans the fuck up
+Rem route unlocked
+Subaru gets a whip
+Satella should be exposed more
+Rainhart is hilariously broken (one shots anything

Cons
-Emilia more prevalent, Rem in coma
-Who's Rem? X 10000
-Power of friendship
-Subaru gets other abilities from witch (he claims sins as his own)