Raise boys as feminists to change 'culture of sexism', says Justin Trudeau

Boys need to be raised to be feminists as much as girls because “our sons have the power and the responsibility to change our culture of sexism”, Justin Trudeau, Canada’s prime minister, wrote in an essay published on Wednesday.
Teaching boys to be feminists gives them a sense of justice and empathy and helps them “escape the pressure to be a particular kind of masculine” that is damaging to men and those around them, Trudeau writes. “I want them to be comfortable being themselves, and being feminists – who stand up for what’s right, and who can look themselves in the eye with pride.”

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/11/justin-trudeau-pens-essay-on-raising-feminist-sons-all-of-us-benefit
archive.is/wgDty
archive.is/BbdsF
archive.is/PNWn8
archive.is/dLGSk
archive.is/cdi6S
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/11/justin-trudeau-pens-essay-on-raising-feminist-sons-all-of-us-benefit

he's so out of touch

What the fuck? So women can't do it on their own?

I hate this turbocuck more every time I see him.

This is beyond fucked. Keep lifting weights and don't listen to Soyboys

He's unironically better than your PM, though. Trudeau talks a lot, but he's not the cuck people think he is.

Is there a single nation in history more fucking pathetic than Canada?

Obviously.

Ugh boys are getting experimented on enough as it is... With all the estrogen garbage in the food, the fags all over television, ridiculous public schools. It's sickening.

>not the cuck people think he is
wew, lad

If you criticize your enemies they win

Boys can challenge sexism by going MGTOW.

>cuck
>cuck
>cuck(ed)

Sweden, Canada, and Germany have reached cuck heights I didn't think possible. They each try to outdo each other. Honestly, I keep wondering how the people don't revolt.

So the Weimar republic

fucking kek these people are creating the 4th reich

I really don't know if it's Canada, Sweden or Britain

He's more cucked than the average Swede.

>not the cuck people think he is
Yeah, no. Sorry leaf, your country is worse off than ours and you know it

>Writes an article for Marie Claire

The Prime Minister of Canada LITERALLY has a vagina. WHAT THE FUCK.

I'll become a feminist if I can fuck his wife

This is going to backlash so hard. Imagine an entire generation of elementary school kids that are already red pilled.

The JT's of the world can start the ball rolling by resigning and putting women in the high offices they once held.

That won't happen. He means to discriminate against all the males who are not at least at manager level somewhere. They don't get a chance anymore because a bunch of other males got to the top first. The time has come to unite all the lower status males and use their combine power to overthrow the anti male leadership of the entire western world.

>he's not the cuck that people think he is

the world needs more assassinations

ah nice another shit thread on a non-subject

>our sons have the power and the responsibility to change our culture of sexism

Is this Mysogynist asshole implying only men can change our countrys culture....

Wow, just wow, I can't even right now.
Elaborate, turd burglar.

he just sucks the cuck of muslim immigrants

>raise son as feminist
>son gets the shit beat out of him at school
>turns into a fag
>has no children, influences nothing, expires and his legacy is cast into the void
>the non-feminist kids who beat him up at school have six kids each and perpetuate the patriarchy

great plan leaf lord

holy shit Canadians are pathetic.

>Trudeau criticized a Conservative law that allows the government to take away citizenships
>Trudeau quietly ends up revoking many more citizenships than the Conservative government ever did

>Trudeau promised to bring in 25k refugees
>Trudeau quietly makes sure all refugees were strictly vetted, most of them were PRIVATELY sponsored, and now Canada is taking even fewer refugees than before

>Trudeau said immigrants and refugees are all welcome
>Trudeau quietly keeps our strict immigration policies and now is increasing deportations of refugees

>Trudeau criticized the Conservative government for supporting oil pipelines due to environmental concerns
>Trudeau quietly approved two out of three new oil pipelines and supports the Keystone XL pipeline

Your leaders virtue-signal all the time. But while Trudeau is virtue-signalling to leftists and then going behind their backs, your leaders are virtue-signalling to right-wingers and doing the same. I'd rather have a leader who talks like a cuck but is actually not, than one who "talks tough" while his wife is getting fucked behind closed doors.

You're right, he's just another neocon lapdog for the NWO that LARPs as an actual cuck.

He's scum to his core.

he was raised as a female

*Legalises dog blowjobs*

Of course not. They're women

His sex scandals are going to be the stuff of legends.

It's illegal to test his blood for aids?

He's your Arthur Mas. But eventually you will get a Puigdemont who actually believes all those things and the population will actually come to believe it.

>is proven wrong
>shitposts

Keep shilling for shillings, though.

>change our culture of sexism

Canada has a culture of sexism? Do they just make this shit up? Why?

>get btfo
>durr bestiality

How did this POS ever manage to get elected.
What the fuck has become of my once great country?
This really makes me sick to my stomach, when will the insanity end?

The world has a culture of sexism according to feminists

Do you mind showing with definitive proof instead of just greentexting it? I'd like to see the opposite of what was proclaimed true.

Nah im not gonna do that

/thread

I ain't worried. Boys will be boys. We can try and try to hold back nature, but they'll rebel, and play war, and do what boys do whether you want them to or not.

He is. The difference between us and the U.K. Is we have provincial government between us and the federal government and the Brits dont

Fuck you Turdo

It's usually pointless to post sources since 90% of Sup Forums is full of shills from reddit who spew nothing but logical fallacies, but here you go.

>Trudeau criticized a Conservative law that allows the government to take away citizenships
>Trudeau quietly ends up revoking many more citizenships than the Conservative government ever did
archive.is/wgDty
>Dramatic increase in people having Canadian citizenship revoked since Trudeau elected
>Controversy still reigns over a Liberal election promise to repeal a measure that lets the government revoke the citizenship of dual nationals convicted of serious crimes. It was the headline policy contained in Bill C-24 or the “Strengthening Canadian Citizenship Act,” which took effect in May 2015.
>But despite Liberal pledges that “a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian,” since November 2015, an average of 17 people a month have received notice that their citizenships will be revoked for misrepresentation or fraud — and none of them has been allowed a court hearing. The numbers compare to 65 people in total between 2007 and 2014.

More to come, since the post is too long.

>Trudeau promised to bring in 25k refugees
>Trudeau quietly makes sure all refugees were strictly vetted, most of them were PRIVATELY sponsored, and now Canada is taking even fewer refugees than before
archive.is/BbdsF
>Canada’s big talk on refugees doesn’t align with the government’s private-sponsorship cap—which was swept under the rug
>Yet while we were all sleeping in January—that is, watching round-the-clock analysis of Trump’s immigration ban—Canada’s federal government quietly shut the door on the primary route to resettlement in Canada for refugees from Syria and Iraq—two of the countries on Trump’s planned banned list. A resettlement stream for Syrian and Iraqi refugees, which was to remain open until at least late this year, was capped at 1,000 refugee spaces with only one month’s warning—a number that was reached on Jan. 25. It gets worse: the stream that was shut down was for private sponsorship, meaning private sponsors, not the government, pay the resettlement costs for the first year.
>Perhaps most critically, many of these sponsorships now made impossible were for the left-behind, often vulnerable, family members of the Syrian refugees that the government quickly selected in early 2016 in order to meet campaign promises. The cap means those family members—and the sponsor groups who were in the middle of fundraising and completing complex application forms to bring them here—were suddenly out of luck with the one resettlement stream available to them having been closed. Canada’s resettlement of government-assisted Syrian refugees focused primarily on younger, nuclear families; denying these resettled families their own family members and social infrastructure can only make integration into Canadian society harder. As of now, there is no promise that this program will ever be reopened.

>Trudeau said immigrants and refugees are all welcome
>Trudeau quietly keeps our strict immigration policies and now is increasing deportations of refugees
archive.is/PNWn8
>Despite the optics, Canada has hardly been a leader in openness among countries. The number of refugees it accepted last year totalled 38,000—ranking us a laggardly 20th, judged per capita, among industrialized countries. And of those refugees, nearly half were privately sponsored by citizens, not the government itself. Trudeau has outsourced his responsibility to ordinary people, but has not been shy to claim the benefits to his image.
>Far from being a genuine haven for refugees, Canada under Trudeau has continued policies – dating back to the odious Conservative government of Stephen Harper or well before – that make life for refugees fleeing to this country exceedingly difficult and dangerous.
>Anyone deemed an “irregular arrival” to the country – as desperate people are bound to be — are immediately jailed. Several thousand people every year in Canada – including hundreds of children – wallow in indefinite detention in facilities or maximum security provincial prisons. As if fleeing persecution were a crime.
And more recently:
archive.is/dLGSk
>As an influx of asylum seekers crossing from the United States strains Canada’s immigration system, the country is ramping up its deportation of migrants, government data shows.
>Deportations of Mexicans, who have flocked to Canada in growing numbers after a visa requirement was lifted in December, was already 66 percent higher in the first eight months of 2017 than the total from the previous year.
>Deportations of Haitians, thousands of whom have crossed into Canada illegally in the hopes of avoiding deportation from the United States, have also soared.

>Trudeau criticized the Conservative government for supporting oil pipelines due to environmental concerns
>Trudeau quietly approved two out of three new oil pipelines and supports the Keystone XL pipeline
archive.is/cdi6S
>Trudeau cabinet approves Trans Mountain, Line 3 pipelines, rejects Northern Gateway
>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his cabinet colleagues signed off on two major pipelines today, projects that will pump nearly a million more barrels of oil a day from Alberta's oilsands to global markets, if they are constructed.
>"The decision we took today is the one that is in the best interests of Canada," Trudeau said in announcing his government's support for the two major projects. "It is a major win for Canadian workers, for Canadian families and the Canadian economy, now and into the future."

Done.

People thought he was Canada's Obama, candidate or change and blah blah blah. They also viewed Conservative Harper as Canada's George W Bush. He's not looking to bad now though is he?

Same with girls, for the most part. I'm a single father raising my daughter by myself and she's always loved girly things like dresses, make-up, dolls and babies. She definitely didn't get it from me. Just natural.

Thank you for posting the sources, I understand why it usually is fruitless otherwise.

>You must be a shill if you don't like chief faggot leaf
Ok bro you got me.

>Beastiality is cool
I went to Canada back in 2000, was chill as fuck, I guess all of those Canucks were replaced by chinks like you.