Fuck canada

time to move

I think it’s awesome as a trans woman myself. I am seriously considering moving to Canada. You guys are moving forward and we are going baaaaccckkwwaaarddd.

But what about getting the government to respect their fursona? Those suits cost a lot of money.

So much for multiculturalism.
>oy vey share our exact views on gender (a social construct btw) and don't even think about instilling your own in your kids or we will take them away
Actually, didn't canada recently apologize for taking kids away from natives to raise them "properly" a few decades back?

Keep moving forward towards the abyss. It will be fun.

lets trade houses, im sick of this liberal prison where your only free if you agree with the state

I will be staying in Canada from December to March. legit asking will I be REEEEE'd upon if gender is brought up and I know scientificaly there is only 2? Will I be discriminated against>?

Oh Canada, YOU SO KAH-RAY-ZEE!

>Canada infinitely better than US
>MFW

this is happening next, i can feel it

this news has actually been helpful in redpilling people what were somewhat liberal before. this is getting too far for most to go along with. there is definitely a resistance building

go to church street in downtown Toronto. ull see some shit

I'm laughing so fucking hard right now. You guys are amazingly pathetic and I love it.

lmfao this is amazing.

yeah, me too. I’m sick of this right wing authoritarian fascist prison where you are only free if you agree with the new regime. let’s do it.

>redpilling canadians
>ever
I appreciate your optimism but I don't believe even 5% of the country will hear about this

I like how THIS was the breaking point for you

The abyss is where we are headed with Trump/Pence and the GOP majority.

cant you just go to newyork for your liberal echochamber?
im in college rn and am having surprisingly good luck putting together a conservative student union

>they take you children away if you don't support a proven mentally destroying fantasy

what are they forcing on you in the US right now?
oh, yeah, you don't have to let your daugther share a bathroom with some mentally ill trany or sex offender just because he claims to be a woman

fucking nazis, you're right

use the fag flag if you're gonna bait like this, the stars and stripes just blend in and you won't get any (you)s

That was a step back from the ether.
You on the other hand seem to be marching towards the end.

Our government apologizes for everything imaginable. It's fairly pathetic how much they grovel for virtue-signaling currency.

>cant you just go to newyork for your liberal echochamber?

I’m trying. I’m stuck in red state hell right now.

fuck i hope so, we need some grand liberal movment to jostle the youth out of thier political apathy

>I'm a pharmacist and I refuse to give HRT to transfags.
>I just point out I cannot do it since it is contrary to my faith. PROTIP: If they ask what religion, just say you're muslim.
>The college gets a complaint from the "patient" and now they are mad at me
>they sends dudes to audit me (for some reason)
>I fuck up my orderly paper records just to spite the auditor
>mfw they stop auditing me

how long until Canada collapses?

Pretty much. I have said in other threads that its time to get out of Canada.

So the government will take my kids? Then what will they do with them? Tell me this is fake news please? Lol

I would actually like to be able to use the bathroom that corresponds with my gender identity. I would like to not be fired for simply being transgender as Jeff Sessions recently ok’d now.

This is a human's rights violation.

More like a step back toward the dark ages

He didn't draw the line on legalizing beastiality

I like how Canadian coins weigh less than American ones, reminding me of the cheap and flimsy quality of Canada's government and its people.

the abyss where noone can take ur kid from you for not feeding them hormones and chopping their dick off

wew lad

This shit makes me believe they will let children give their own consent to basically everything within the next 10 years.

>Dad I told the government that I'm trans and they're going to take me away from you!
Fine by me. Enjoy hell you ungrateful shit.

take more taxes to pay for the costs of brainwashing them

Migrate to North Carolina, we can be buddies!

obviously they will give them to a loving tolerant homosexual couple

You deserve everything that happens to you and more.

why don't you just kill your self?
you sound like the 60% anyway

>canadian government steals native kids to 'protect them'
>canadian government steals *trans kids to 'protect them'

i think the canadian government just loves stealing kids.

whatre ur gun laws like there?

hrt and srs saves lives

If your child believes they're an opposite gender you already failed as a parent

>Canada
>Young minds that are easily manipulated can make long life changing decisions
Should we let children get tattoos and piercing wherever they want as well? How about get them into heavy smoking/drinking.

It's open carry but it has to be pistol size nothing bigger

If you like Canada and guns you can try going to Vermont

think ill go to vermont. its cold and i like the constitutional carry

what are the odds that the children taken by the government are just going to break down, and say they lied about their gender identity being different than their sex, just to go back with their parents?

ahahaha perfect

I know you are baiting BUT
>Unisex toilets exist for the upper class because upper class men and women (not jew media execs) can behave themselves.
>Men and women generally HATE sharing public toilets so they demand seperate toilets
>No one cares if a mentally ill person occasionally uses the wrong bathroom.
>Resistance to it in schools is purely to reduce sexual activity which most peopple support.

How is this even a thing in the US? How much do they need to try to force this down your throats to cause divide? In Ireland everyone feels the exact same about toilets. Seperate is better except when its a classy joint and even then the women seem a little disturbed.

Why are they doing this shit and not legalizing pot yet?

I know that feel. I would say come here but, you know, fuck off we're full. Sorry bud.

I'm seriously considering moving to Canada.

A real man who can fight in the ring leads the government,
no one's got a chip on their shoulder to compensate for
Non-liberals are either smart and profound like Jordan Peterson or sexy like that blonde one whom antifa like throwing piss over.

Have the leaves legalised LSD yet? that would be groovy.

I second the notion, if you're down near Wilmington and Jacksonville it's nothing but warm weather and intermittent rain.
Plus we are the ones who made a big hooplah over trannies in our toilets.

>Be rural northern Albertan
>Live offgrid with family
>home school daughters
>closest people are 5km away
>closest small town 22km
>never hear about any of this shit locally

Im just gonna keep on truckin' .

Once I save up some more money I think I'll go visit and see if I want to live there

Its a news headline where they look like they are doing something but its effectively meaningless and doesnt effect the economy in any way. They dont tax more or spend less. Its threading water.

and not making goatfucking, child fucking, or paligomy legal. place bets, which is next?

I'd say so, Leaf.

>Canada
>literally cucks their parents
>do as the child says or we take the child
>oh also force the child to look at consent videos and lgbt videos

Not sure why people think the state raising kids is a good thing. Clueless morons have no idea what go on in halfway houses and foster homes 90% of the time.

The schoolocaust I believe it's called

Marx would be proud, leaf.

suicide rates actually increase after srs

As a trans infant, I cannot help but agree.

Most Canadians are shockingly out of touch with their own politics. Whenever I work in Canada the Canadians are always interested to discuss American politics but whenever I bring up Canadian topics, 9 times out of ten they don't know or dismiss it.

a step towards a healthier, saner society (very unlike canada)

It’s a sinking ship, come be an American

Imagine the shock these kids will experience when they’re placed in foster care with all of the hood natives from actual broken homes. It’s going to be a real fun experience I imagine.

lol Canada is cuckland confirmed

If you are Russian, you will be discriminated against in the West no matter what.

We are indoctrinated to hate you.

no wonder so many guys these days are getting vasectomies

>pendulum swings hard the other way in 10+ years
>right-wing assumes control of government in a series of backlash elections, similar to Trump's rise
>government can take kids from tranny-enabling parents

why is 1d checkers the only game the left knows how to play?

this is really accurate, and really fucking embarrassing

>Sweden
>cuckchaos

Come home brother

Euromurica?

I'll give you a (You). It was a good attempt.

Better for 3% of the population and their shitty agenda.

No. Most Anglo Canadians are former colonists from the 13 colonies, loyal to the queen

yay for being a homeless trans.Is there a big government trans camp you go to.

Canadians need to home school their kids because it's the freaks in the school systems that are telling Jenny she's Johnny and Johnny he's Janet. Guard them from TV as well because apparently once an idea is in their impressionable heads, it will rule Canadian households. Raise them isolated and and strictly conservative as you can. Literally keep them away from all the bad people. Not kidding, canucks, do the right thing. Or overthrow your rotten government.

we used to do that but mostly because abos kept raping their own kids and the kids didnt realise it was a bad and that they could tell the police

>Loyal to the queen.
Name ONE country that remained loyal to the UK as soon as they were both seperated by water and the British were too weak to send an army.

If you don't have an existing relative in the US it's actually pretty hard to get down here as a Canadian citizen. (The opposite applies as an American citizen, if you want to go to Canada).

Okay, so you're Canadian, with no one in the US that you know of. What are your options (in almost all cases).

>F-1 (student visa).
Unless you're a superstar that can get bankrolled by a rich college willing to fully fund your tuition then you're going to incur a lot of debt since you're not eligible for normal US financial aid. At the end of it you have to find an employer willing to sponsor you for a visa with dual intent or the whole thing is for naught.

>TN status
TN is granted under NAFTA thus the job categories are restricted. A lot of employers aren't willing to do it (you need to transfer from an international job at same company or have a job offer) and it lacks dual intent (you can't seek a green card [permanent residence] under TN. Dies if Trump kills NAFTA.

>H1-B
65,000 spots a year with ~200,000 applications, basically a flip of a coin, IF you can find an employer willing to transfer you and you have a specialty job that qualifies.

>L-1
International transfers only, have to be working at a megacorp with presence in both Canada and the US AND have an employer with the position + willingness to pay to have you transferred.

To be fair Canada has similarly strict rules for US citizens looking to work there unless you go for a work permit under NAFTA (which has the same caveats as a US TN Visa).

and you think there will always be a "less wicked" place to run to?

That's terrifying. I'm getting increasingly scared living in Toronto.

>This domain was registered a month ago
>All their neutral/innocuous articles have been taken from elsewhere on the internet
>there are 384 of them
>they are all posted by "Aleksandra"
>every once in a while they are peppered with inflammatory article titles that are pulled directly from anti-LGBT publications, e.g. the one in the OP, all misrepresenting facts or outright lying
>they pay for facebook ads of the inflamatory article headlines

Gee I wonder who could be behind this
Please stop falling for shit this stupid, this is what's going to end up sinking us not anything else.

we need to grow a pair and fight for our fucking home and family. get /fit/ and get organized

Most Russians are rude and crude, though. Through real life observations I can say that most if not all Russians in the U.S. are pricks. Their gene pool is overly warlike. Thank Genghis Khan.

Be sure to homeschool them and shield them from the media lest they queer it up.

Son I am disappoint.
You are no longer welcome at the anglosphere christmas dinner

Man I just want to live. I want to eat tasty food, own a moderately sized house that's easy to clean, and have enough extra cash to travel. That's all I want. I don't need any of this gender bullshit or revolution nonsense. I don't want to be part of any resistance. I just want to eat nice food in a comfy house. Fuck.

assuming you're not shills, see

DAY OF THE RAKE FUCKING WHEN???? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE