How is this bisexual nigger the best driver of all time?

Most successful F1 racer of all time

Driving and controlling such a machine requires crazy level of mental concentration.

He's better then all Nordic and Germanic drivers.

Explain that one to me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tuaOb_ZF4_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not a full black African in the slightest. Obviously the white part of him is further developed than the black part and explains their ability.

Literally who?

That's not Michael Potatomacher

bisexuality is a commonly known trait of race car drivers and stunt pilots

There is myth out there that says there can always be a possibility for a smart negroid... I guess we just found ours...

KEK

He looks like a nerd. Don't gamers tend to excel in pilot positions? I bet it applies to racing as well

supposedly intelligence is passed down the mother's side, no doubt he is the product of a coalburner

Is he a better driver than Bruce Jenner?

it's rigged

Never heard of him.
Also why do I care if he can drive a car better than me

thats a black person?
i would of guessed middle eastern

>Hamilton is considered white in modern day England

intelligence is a trait covering several variables, it's unhelpfully reductive to treat it that way

Never go full American.

In interviews he seems barely average intelligence-wise.

Do the Jews supercharge his car more than the others?

He obviously is mixed,looks like a quadroon.

Nope, Schumacher is, and I watched pretty much every single MS race, I witnessed his entire career and he was a God. I worked for BAR Honda with Jenson Button.

Win 3 more titles then we can start comparing him to Schumacher, but he has supposed Senna, Prost, Hunt, Stewart, Fangio, Moss, Hakkinen, Vettel.

too soon

>Driving a car is hard
kys

White people are shit at sport.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I SAW THIS SCHOOL IN A PLAY, all muzzie kids with a fat lard teacher who asked the most SJW questions in the Q&A after the performance.

*surpassed.

>mental gymnastics

All the retards itt implying it takes any athletic prowess or intelligence to drive a car f1 is the same bottom barrel bitch as NASCAR

This, maybe he's is better at skiing though.

>this entire thread

those bisexual niggers can be in drive and reverse at the same time, the degenerate driving ubermensch motherfuckers

F1 drivers are superfit, they have to be, if you got taken round Silverstone in the 2 seater Merc driven my Hamilton you would be knocked unconscious within 4 laps.

NASCAR is more dangerous, it's a crazy death race only the mentally retarded consider, not in the same league as F1.

stop living under a rock
>Check flag
Kek nervermind

>Inb4 nigger

>Nordic
just say Finland

`
>only gets title when his car is far superior to the competition
>the GOAT

nah. every time someone had a better or similar car he got rekt.

he's the epitome of a carbabby.

>Cope

>Most successful F1 racer of all time

Try again, faggot.

yet bottas has been absolutely destroyed this season, if the merc was so much better they would always qualify 1-2 and not 1-3

He isnt even pure black to begin with

Wow... American education I guess

Bottas would lead Homaliton if his car wouldnät break down all the time.

Boom!

>the best driver of all time
>Most successful F1 racer of all time
>He's better then all Nordic and Germanic drivers
Come on Jamal
Stop flattering yourself and your bros

bottas is a shitter who cant even get onto the front row of the grid during qualifying

It still hurts, man.

Underrated

He's a mixed race monstrosity, nothing normal humans could do against.

Is that school in Egnland? What's the sauce?

they're all on peds like any other professional sportsman and he has been doing it since early childhood since his family could afford to let him

also genetically lucky with reflexes and coordination of course

easy.

Drives a Mercedes. Even Rosberg won a championship with them and he was worse than mediocre

being in the same team doesnt mean having equivalent cars.

just look at seb and kimi. or last season with mercedes.

>Drives a Mercedes.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. If Ferrari and Red Bull didn't have reliability problems (especially as of late), they'd be wiping the floor with him.

He's also a colossal pussy. He is constantly whining on the radio to Charlie Whiting about utter bullshit being unfair...typical nig behavior.

Michael Schumacher was objectively still the best driver in the sport, the guy was ridiculously dominant in his best years, and had certain races where he managed to lap almost the entire field while not even having the best car of the field. Paul Stoddard said in 2002 that Schumacher would have become champion in any car that year, even the Minardi, that was how ridiculous Schumacher could get on the track.

Also, how was the RELENTLESS Jenson Button to work with?

He's not the most successful though easily one of the top 3 of his generation.

But it's ahrd to compare with the past. Today the electronics have taken out so much of the traditional skills in it - it's more about reactions and just memorising how to do certain things.

It's certainly not as taxing mentally as it once was when they had manual gearboxes and drivers had to try to manage fuel levels etc and not have a car's electronic brain hooked up to banks of computers somewhere calculate the best lap style etc.

Blacks can certainly do well when given the technology by the white man, as Hmailton shows.

>nigger defending nigger

>F1
>Best driver
give him a 100% analog F1, no ABS and watch him die

G8 B8

It's going to be really interesting to see what will happen if Red Bull actually has a good start of the year, and are able to fight the Mercedes cars from the start of the year. I think Ricciardo and Verstappen could give Hamilton a fair run for his money.

Ouch! (You) well deserved

They've already proven they can. Verstappen BTFO Hamilton at Sepang by almost 13 seconds.

>Explain that one to me Sup Forums
checked
youtube.com/watch?v=eQqhNjaVQf4
>member when Hamilton was on tv from day senpai

f1 cars dont have ABS you dumb fucking leag

Recall the Barcelona race in, I think 93, where his gearbox got stuck in 5th. Still finished 2nd.

Only Senna really comes close in my book, but he had another genius, Prost, to contend with so his record is not as good...

Wait he's bisexual? Always thought he sounded soft

>You'd be unconscious
Acclimating your body to high G forces has nothing to do with fitness

A straight man would never wear shit like this.

>Acclimating your body to high G forces has nothing to do with fitness

Try again. You need excellent muscle control. Also, those type of repeated cornering forces require strong neck muscles, among others.

nah its just niggers spend all their time doing sport instead of reading books. you know this is true.

There are white children in that picture, it's pretty obvious he was talking about them.

That was 1994, actually. He even managed to pull off a pitstop while being stuck in fifth gear, and still managed to drag that car to the finish. In hindsight, that won him a championship at the end of the year.

Prost was also a genius in his own right. Senna had more raw talent, but Prost was insanely calculating. Main example being 1988 Monza, where, despite knowing that his car wouldn't last to the end of the race, goes on full pressure mode on Senna to get him out of his comfort zone..... Which ends up working, as under pressure from the Ferraris in the final laps of the race, Senna collides with the lapped Williams of J.L Schessler, which causes Senna to not score any points either after Prost's DNF in the same race.

I'd expect blacks on average to have better reaction times than most other major races when it comes to motor neuron related tasks.

Because they've been selected for in tribal environments more extensively, those are environments which reward muscle reaction times - far more so than in civilization.

Him being a faggot is unrelated I think. He might be a rough faggot who comes off as soft because of his fashion sense.

I imagined you blood pressure going up and your Hodor starting to rise as you moved to reply.
Then you mother passing by your bedroom and smelling that stinky but yet familiar NEET smell as you typed the same words you been pressing for what?... Months?.. NIGGER. There you go little champ :) you typed it again , getting further everyday from the goal to save the white race.
But who cares ? You weren't doing nothing to change it anyways :^).

Saying he has surpassed Häkkinen is just ignorant

>t. Diego Tyrone Fangio

Thx

Prime Hakkinen was also a joy to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=tuaOb_ZF4_k

That pass on Schumacher in Spa 2000 is just legendary.

You can tell that he has white blood in him. He'd probably be even better if he was a pure bred, however. Also, his handling of dicks since he was a pretwwn gives him a distinct advantage over straight men, particularly if he is driving a stick.

>be born rich
>have no responsibility
>show interest in daddy's high power vehicles
>daddy sponsors your riding career until advertisers take over.

Lets call him genius driver.. suuuuuuure, but good for him and I wish him best in life

He's passed Mika by every metric

He grew up playing Gran Turismo on Playstation 1 so he learned all the tracks before he became a real driver.

What makes you say he is the best driver?

t. Ross Brawn shit posts on Sup Forums

he drives like he stole it

Kek.

You're wrong about mental concentration. Racing, esp. F1 is a right dominant activity. Essentially, these guys go into flow state where their actions are merely reactions.

It has nothing to do with intelligence, it's all about processing speed. If certain animals had the capacity to learn the fundamentals of racing a vehicle they would stomp humans while having nowhere near the capacity for intelligence. Actually, a better example would be a machine, which beats a human every time due to processing speed.

In short, there's no reason to care about this guy other than the fact that they should all go back to Africa

I liked Prost's Monaco race around the same time, where he from a starting position at the back of the grid finished fourth! In Monaco where overtaking is bordering on the impossible!

Forget the year, I'm in my 50es, memory is... we... what's the word... pancakes.

>tfw no more glorious engine sounds

clueless post

Hakkinen was good but give me a break, certainly not Schumacher tier...

Normal for half blacks, tame for real african americans.

His mother is a white British woman, that's why.

A nigger with good hand-eye coordination, and fast-twitch muscle fibers? No way, that’s unheard of

I give him points for showing a good performance in general, but:
>Drama Queen
>~80hp bonus
>gets away with everything, like both wheels over line, overtaking under yellow flag, closing gaps under virtual safety-car, zigiagging…
He, for sure, has an influental lobby.
Meanwhile Ferrari sabotaging itself.

You retards do not know what blacks is.
Nowhere in sub-Saharan Africa would this guy even be considered black. He seems mixed race.

I would bet he is at the very least 40% white.

He races in the other kind of racing where you need to turn the steering wheel both ways to get around the track.

>better than all Germanic drivers

Just wait until next season. The season after that, his contract at RB expires and Mercedes will probably pick him up. You'll be looking at Schumacher tier hegemony for years

>amx

Pretty sure that is Hamilton.
There is a musical about him on Broadway.

Hi Jos!

Only because Schumacher drove himself straight into a tree on a ski slope.

Do not forget that back then the cars were also a lot more difficult to control and a lot more dangerous.

I was close, he is actually 50% white.
See pic related