What's the agenda with rap music?

Why does rap specifically have such power in the west now? Look at what's happened with mnms new song...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=it_04dk_97E
youtube.com/watch?v=OO3WF1Ek7RU
youtube.com/watch?v=kk5Df_lDD38
youtube.com/watch?v=3W2jLb7AM3s
youtube.com/watch?v=q6GyTBVAF4w
youtube.com/watch?v=0Sm-fJJkyU8
youtube.com/watch?v=1NyMSWqIJDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p3AyMa9fDP8
youtube.com/watch?v=sJoRKm2nb6w
youtube.com/watch?v=HoI97c3UxKE
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ifnaxi2LQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUmp

If you're black it does. No one listens to rap since biggie and 2 pac.

Idk but why does every new song have an R&B tempo it's killing me I swear to god every song that's remotely new is a fucking slow jam it's disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=it_04dk_97E

Some good clean christain rap

If you listen to rap "music" you will get the rope.

Blacks are scum and their entire so-called culture revolves around rap, broken english, crime, and whining about racism. They are unironically subhuman.

Plenty of white people listen to rap, look at how big Kanye West is with numen for example, and many others

This. Rap mattered once, but all of it's potential was thrown in the trash pretty early on. NWA was the beginning of the idea that if you aren't gangster, you have no place in hip hop. Musically hip hop died when sampling became too expensive and lawsuits started flying. This made them resort to using shitty drum machine loops and casio bloops. There are something like 800 samples on an album like Paul's Boutique which is why it is such a richly layered masterpiece. Also they abandoned record scratching which was a unique and novel 'instrument' rappers used which actually required practice and skill. Lyrically rap died around the time artists from non east/coast cities started making big money from the south. Wu Tang Clan and it's spin off artists were probably the last time we will see a combination of huge success and huge talent in one act in hip hop. Now you can have either or. Kanye was always shit.

watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=OO3WF1Ek7RU

Jews have always been in control of Black music since Jazz and before even.

Rap has always sounded very cringy to me most likely because it's painful watching people with extremely limited vocabularies try to form rhymes but also there's something very juvenile sounding about it.

Rap is still relevant ffs. I've lived in California my entire life and it's fucking everywhere. The amount of whore women I see blasting nog music is really depressing

youtube.com/watch?v=kk5Df_lDD38

lets not pretend it's not force-fed into the mainstream constantly. maybe it depends where you live but wiggers eat that shit up and, well, wiggers are everywhere over here

youtube.com/watch?v=3W2jLb7AM3s

youtube.com/watch?v=q6GyTBVAF4w

youtube.com/watch?v=0Sm-fJJkyU8

youtube.com/watch?v=1NyMSWqIJDQ

hi bich ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=p3AyMa9fDP8

youtube.com/watch?v=sJoRKm2nb6w

>Peter Steele
That man was based af
rip in piece heavy metal dracula

youtube.com/watch?v=HoI97c3UxKE

It's that and whenever someone is trying hard to be badass it comes off as extremely lame.

It's not music. It's just niggers eeking and ooking. Whites listening or emulating it is no different to those who fuck animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ifnaxi2LQg

If you actually listen to full studio albums of industry artists they have messages that are only clear to people in the know. They aren't THAT cryptic but most normies assume it's random lyrics.

Let me assure you of something. These artists spend multiple years working on a studio album. Every lyric is important even background lyrics that aren't in the official lyric transcript.

nobody actually gives a shit about eminem's angry talking that is supposedly a freestyle. most people are embarrassed by how bad it is. no amount of slaveblue money spent into shilling it can cover up how terrible the "freestyle" was performed. it's awful. if vanilla ice did the exact same words and delivery it would be the most pathetic video of all time.

911 - Tyler

Message to Elon Musk to call him. Now ask yourself why tyler can't talk to Elon over any electronic communication.