Mexican general

African Americans and Muslims are not as bad as Mexicans/spics.

>Spics:
1.They're all on welfare and unemployed
2.They commit the most crime/rape/murder by far
3.They Steal all of our jobs
4.They're uglier than Muslims
5.They constantly riot over any little thing
etc.

For the most part Muslims seem alright, and African Americans have potential (African American women have a high College attendance rate). Spics have no redeeming qualities. Build the Wall

Other urls found in this thread:

oecd-ilibrary.org/social-issues-migration-health/international-migration-outlook-2013/the-fiscal-impact-of-immigration-in-oecd-countries_migr_outlook-2013-6-en
siteresources.worldbank.org/INTPROSPECTS/Resources/334934-1199807908806/Top10.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Liberty
epi.org/publication/bp359-guestworkers-high-skill-labor-market-analysis/
youtube.com/watch?v=s4UrC640bMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hispanics are bro-tier social Conservatives. They'll assimilate and vote GOP!!!!!

I fucking hate people on this board sometimes.

>Myth 1: Immigration helps the economy

According to OECD analysis, "estimates of the fiscal impact of immigration vary, although in most countries it tends to be small in terms of GDP and is around zero on average across OECD countries."

oecd-ilibrary.org/social-issues-migration-health/international-migration-outlook-2013/the-fiscal-impact-of-immigration-in-oecd-countries_migr_outlook-2013-6-en

Additionally, “the amount of money migrant workers world-wide sent to Latin America and the Caribbean reached $68.3 billion in 2015, surpassing a prerecession peak of $64.5 billion in 2008”

www.wsj.com/articles/remittances-to-latin-america-caribbean-hit-68-3-billion-in-2015-1455598863

This means the United States loses money equal to the entire economies of Idaho or Delaware to remittances overseas, where money from abroad makes up between 15-20% of GDP in some cases.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
siteresources.worldbank.org/INTPROSPECTS/Resources/334934-1199807908806/Top10.pdf (Pg 14)

>Myth 2: Migration from Mexico is a net zero.

Mexico is just a single source country. The U.S. allows 1 million new legal immigrants per year from all over the world. These are enough new immigrants to equal a city the size of San Diego or Dallas, added every single year.

www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2012/jun/20/marco-rubio/marco-rubio-says-us-admits-1-million-immigrants-ye/

>Myth 3: Obama has deported more people than any president in history

Most “deportations” are actually people caught at border entry points. Internal deportations have declined every year Obama has been in office.

“[ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement)] distinguishes between interior and border removals. Interior removals account for individuals "identified or apprehended in the United States by an ICE officer or agent...Border removals, meanwhile, refers to individuals removed by ICE who were "apprehended by a CBP officer or agent while attempting to illicitly enter the United States at or between the ports of entry." ICE says those individuals are also referred to as recent border crossers. “

Interior removals declined about 71 percent from 237,941 in fiscal 2009 (the first year Obama entered office), to 69,478 in fiscal 2015, based on ICE data. And interior removals in fiscal 2015 were the lowest over the eight fiscal years.”

www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/aug/10/american-principles-action/has-barack-obama-deported-more-people-any-other-pr/
www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/05/national-border-patrol-council/interior-deportations-down-9-year-low/

>Myth: 4: There are 11 million illegal immigrants in the United States.

It's a possible if improbable low estimate. If we look at the above remittances data, if someone sent $150 every single month for a year, we'd still have to have 37 million individual donors to get to $68-billion. Consider then that most won't send that much that often, and that the $68-billion figure omits money sent to Asia. Even taking into account legal immigrants and citizens sending money we can see that the number of illegal immigrants in the U.S. is probably underestimated.

>Myth 5: The Statue of Liberty endorses immigration.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breath free" is not an official call for immigration. It is a poem added later to a statue that commemorates the American Revolution amid a period of the French Monarchy's restoration. That's why the statue is officially titled "Liberty Enlightening the World" as an idealized example the sculptor sought for France. The "whole point" is that America is a "beacon of light" for the world to be inspired by, not invited to. That many of the "poor huddled masses" that saw it upon their arrival had an emotional attachment to it has nothing to do with its original meaning.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Liberty

>Myth 6: We need foreign workers to meet our needs in technology fields

"In computer and information science and in engineering, U.S. colleges graduate 50 percent more students than are hired into those fields each year; of the computer science graduates not entering the IT workforce, 32 percent say it is because IT jobs are unavailable, and 53 percent say they found better job opportunities outside of IT occupations. These responses suggest that the supply of graduates is substantially larger than the demand for them in industry."

epi.org/publication/bp359-guestworkers-high-skill-labor-market-analysis/

>Muslims are a race
You mean Arabs?

1 contradicts 3 though.

I don't believe you burger. they can't be worse than ar*bs. I just met one mexican in my life. he was white and a very cool guy

about as white as you i bet

Arab violence makes sense most of the time. Hispanic violence is random. Arabs stay contained within their ghettoes it would seem. Hispanics go and shit up everyone else's neighborhoods.

I fucking hate them more than any other race on the planet at this point.

>they're all unemployed
>they steal our jobs

>they can't benefit from the welfare state while working under the table

>be thai
>racist from South Africa invading so they can take advantage of our cheap homes and women
>started a fucking white only city
>no one can buy homes or enter unless you're white or married to a white guy therefore has an ID
White people are a plague to humanity, the day of the rope for you idiots living in Thailand is soon.

These fuckers even have a fucking brochure...

youtube.com/watch?v=s4UrC640bMM

Lebanese are best arabs
They are also 70% Christian

Well why do you give them welfare to begin with? They're exploiting a dumbass gibs system which your "superior" white race made up for some reason, but sure, blame everything on the jews.

this is the correct answer, this shit is our fault because we incentivize this behavior

if i was a poor mexican from tabasco and could work for 8 times more than i could at home, AND get welfare, AND get an education from someone who isn't a witch doctor, i'd be on the first bus north

Why are chicanas so mean? I swear they're too alpha for me

good posts, hopefully they'll wake up some of the "muh economy" morns

you mean frenchmen?

North Africans are even worse than arabs and niggers

Muslims only seem alright as long as there are little of them.

>This type of subhuman is not as bad as the other types of subhuman
Rather than argue about this, let's just agree that they all need to be gassed.

>tfw no CHI harem

>Hispanics go and shit up everyone else's neighborhoods.
>I fucking hate them more than any other race on the planet at this point.
Did some Mexicans kick you out the neighborhood Jamal?

>For the most part Muslims seem alright, and African Americans have potential
Nice try muslim nigger SAGE

Beamer here
You crazy white boy. White girls are fucking nuts! All the white girls I fucked with have been total CUNTS! I had too literally punch one so she could shut the fuck up and stop going crazy.

>African Americans and Muslims are not as bad as Mexicans/spics.
weakest bait I've seen in a long time. Sage

>Muslims seem allright
>African American women have a high (((College))) attendance rate
Is this bait, or are you really this dense?

because the government is very corrupt... also cartels and extortion.

you love us.

So rather than fight for their country they would rather flood America with their poor and cowardly asses. Same problem with the "refugees" in Europe.

The people of Mexico are literally cowards for abandoning their homeland due simply to corruption and drug dealers. If they do not have the will to fight for their country they should lose it and not be rewarded with American citizenship.

We already have enough losers in the Democrat party.

your government is corrupt because your government is mexican

if enough mexicans come to california it will become mexico

it will become corrupt

repeat repeat repeat

>california it will become mexico
>will become
>it will become corrupt
>will become
Way past that point.

I hate spics as much as the next guy, but you can do better than this

WE WUZ DA ORIGINAL NATIVE AMERICAN, CHINESE AN EUROPEANS.

>Can't stop speaking ebonics.

You can't fight poverty if rich people don't care about you.

>Millions of people are incapable for helping themselves
Mexicans are sounding more and more like a bunch of lazy nigger tier trash.

Trump needs to get that wall up ASAP!!!!

mexicans should be the first to go after the niggers

Because we have a "safety net" set up to literally pay niggers not to commit too much crime and your filthy peasant class are exploiting it.

You guys must be laughing at sending us your lowest IQ genetic garbage and getting billions in gringo taxpayer money back in return

Literally this. White people can't stay mad when they created the problem.

>Everything is Mexico exept for Maine
>I live in Maine

RANDOM SPIC BTFO

No reply from Op.
We all know he's too busy sucking his boyfriends dick and he knows Mexicans will exterminate niggers once we have a chance.

>all on welfare
Spics aren't Beaners
>commit most crime/rape/murder
That's Black people, at least for violent crime. 41% of violent crimes are committed by Blacks - only 13% of the population too.
>steal all of our jobs
Those are beaners.
>uglier than muslims
Again those aren't spics those are actually Negritos
>constantly riot over everything
No, those are darkies & liberals.

>White people have so much power that millions or even billions can not gain control of their own countries.

the question is where will the wetbacks go when america is mexico because they clearly hate mexico

that's just not true. I know plenty of hard working Mexicans and even business owners.

In Mexico?

Why can't they live their lives in their home country rather than come to the United States?

Are they incapable of controlling their own people and government?

Fuck you, you complete faggot. Beaners are Christian, most of them are nice too. They suck, but no where near Allah's Snackbar customers

>Beaners are Christian, most of them are nice too.
Nigger, please.