I choose Em

>be eminem fan for most of my life
>vote DJT
>see his freestyle the other day
>he draws a line in the sand
>tells me to fuck off
>think it over
>choose eminem

Who else chose Eminem? I think it's getting to be too much recently. It seems like all the people I grew up with and admired are trying to tell me something. It's time I listen. I'm going to disavow Trump from now on, and I'm doing this as a result of the public outcry at his policies. I have to listen to the people when they speak, and Eminem has proven time and time again to be a legit person. I'm going with him on this, I may change my mind, but for now I'm going with Em.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=861dkpAv3Yw
vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j
twitter.com/RealPorpoiseful/status/918548338789830656
thefader.com/2017/10/12/eminem-bet-freestyle-essay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll#Concern_troll
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Somewhere, someone genuinely stopped liking Trump because Eminem told him to.

Eminem has and always will be a faggot ass bitch who would cry like a baby if slapped in the face

youtube.com/watch?v=861dkpAv3Yw
DAILY REMINDER TO SPREAD THIS VIDEO

vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j

Shady brought up some legit points. Trump is orange. If we did have a nuclear holocaist, he would mostly fly around in Airforce One until the bombing stoped.

These were critical issues that I did not address when I casted my balance.

Who else /balling it up for Kapernick/?

Friendly reminder that this guys a jew

ohhhh balled like bald. he was calling trump bald.

Anyone who listens to rap is degenerate

An old Jew

Said no one ever.

Almost as pathetic as people who start disliking those who say something negative about trump

You are trying to oversimplify everything he was saying. The orange thing was just making fun of Trump because he is racist. The message was that Trump is divisive and doesn't take his job seriously. eminem has a way of reaching audiences of all cultures, races, and education levels. You would be wise not to underestimate him.

nice try, shill. the only thing i believe about your claims is that you're a lifelong fan of an overrated faggot. congratulations. sage.

When did I indicate that? Most of my friends despise Trump.
Strawmanning faggot, put your scrotum in a blender.

Well this just goes to show that you have the mind of a sheep, you're incapable of critical thinking which makes you a weak minded brainlet.

You're seriously gonna side with millionaire virtue signaling pieces of maggot filth that don't know nothing about how the economy works, that don't give a damn about the little guy, you think this faggot genuinely cares about you and your well being, typical cuck you might as well jump off a building then.

>shill
time for your meds, sweetie

>Who else chose Eminem?
Nope. He changed and became bluepilled. Fuck him

Here I thought the whole thing was funny because he came out as an SJW faggot.

twitter.com/RealPorpoiseful/status/918548338789830656
They have more but I can't be bothered to snip them all

>Siding with the uneducated.

Nobody chose Eminem. Fuck off shill.

I do that when it bleeds into their work. Fuck borderlands tps. Fuck burch.

>people actually responding to this obvious a slide thread.

This place is done its been done for months now.

This

>Listening to a rapper who bragged and rapped about burning down his ex wifes house and murdering her.
>Actually taking political views from said rapper as your own

Fuck off shill

ok if Trump is terrible at his job, then what steps should the government take to solve the multitude of problems in America ?, if you were given the role as president what would you do ?

>>Listening to a rapper who bragged and rapped about burning down his ex wifes house and murdering her.
Nice try but he is capable of making it clear when he is being sarcastic or just artistic and then he can make it clear he is making a serious point about politics. The man is an artist so it's to be expected that he will overstep his bounds from time to time, but this wasn't the artist Eminem. This was the ACTIVIST Eminem, and he shut Trump down. You can joke about it all you want, but this is going to keep snowballing into bigger and bigger things. I'm already feeling better now that I'm off the Trump bandwagon.

>if you were given the role as president what would you do ?

Well I wouldn't start wars over twitter, or try to silence free speech with twitter, that's a start

Calm down, take a seat
stop getting butt-hurt over a tweet

Well, I choose trump. Fuck this retarded has-been who attacks our president in a pathetic attempt to stay relevant.

I think this is more cringe than eminems freestyle

Yhh i choose Eminem, new album dropping soon, aint missing that shit

>has been

he's a legend, he can't really be a has been.

Based em poster

> "racism is the only thing he's fantastic four cause that's how he gets his rocks off and he's orange"

This is his third line in 1:37. It's unironically terrible even if you like rap and Eminem. He's virtue signaling because he's alone in that community.

REMINDER

EMMY LET THE JEWS FUCK HIS CHILD

And that's why his ex-wife wanted full custody from this dick sucking little poser faggot who grew up around white people and has a fake nigger accent.

I don't get why pol isn't trolling him by spamming twitter blaming eminem of "cultural appropriation"

>going with Eminem

Eminem is the biggest beta-male on Earth. I don’t know how u can be a fan and still take yourself seriously.

You chose a Jew with AIDS.

wow, didn't really give a shit about this, but everyone kept bringing it up, So I decided to go listen to the "anti Donald Trump rap"

Holy shit is this thing cringey, i had to pause it because it's so uncomfortable to see him cuck-rap in front of all the black guys behind him, at like 44 years old he should just stay off the radar.

His music USED to be good, but his newer stuff is nothing close to the music he used to make.

thefader.com/2017/10/12/eminem-bet-freestyle-essay

check it out

He's a white cuck who got famous by being a wigger.

Eminem hasn't been relevant for how long now? He's a sellout and lost his edge yeas ago.

that freestyle was at the level of a 3'rd grader, borderline retarded. absolute childish rhymes. how can you admire such a lack of talent?
just another overriched "star" that lost any connection with the real world
his hommetown Detroit was ravaged by Obama's policies, but this guy it's against the guy who brings jobs back?! are you really so starstruck that you really not see the he's just begging for attention?

>"Artistic"
>Literally raps with niggers who want to kill whitey
>White

Hes fucked.

Which emanems?
The crispy ones? Or the regular ones, with the peanut?

so sleepy so very sleepy

Not sure if I understand your comment.. but I can't help my self to dislike it..

>Shut Trump down
>Literal billionaire
>President

Yeah ok goy

>Nordbro probably gave all his shekels to blink 182s ufo con.
I'm sorry Nordbro. See sweety the celebrities are fake. They're characters like in a play honey. You remember story time right hun?

WHO CARES
>WHO CARES
WHO CARES
>WHO CARES

It's nothing but shitposts from a thread on Sup Forums, what the fuck did you expect?
Some of it is actually decent though, if you can get through the cringe

Even Madoff went to prison, don't kid yourself. You realize who Eminem is to most working class whites?

I finally figured out his fucked up facial expression

disgust from sucking jew/nigger cock

I CHOOSE TO SUPPORT A PILL POPPING WASHED UP WIGGER JUST LIKE OP, EMINEM WILL TOTALLY MAKE THE NATION GREAT WITH HIS SCATOLOGICAL RAP AND NIKE COLLECTION YEAH BOYEEEEEEE

Modern American nigger worship disgusts me.
Look at the little cuckboi wigger shuck and jive so all his nigger friends don't call him a racist.
Like a reverse minstrel show, God forbid a white man not give a fuck about nigger shit in this country anymore

>being this gay.

That freestyle was fuckin garbage.

nothing eminem puts out can be garbage, you are insane

The whole thing is absolute garbage. The way he starts off. Walking around. Pretending he is mad. "Homies" in the background, watching him. Waiting for him to pounce. They represent this current anti-Trump demographic well in my opinion. A bunch of individuals that literally have no idea what they value, but just assuming they hold some sort of authority because they are part of the current trend that is hating Drumpf. Everyone has reacted to this "piece" as if Eminem just took down Trump in the ring. It was so incredibly try hard that I feel like he actually accomplished the opposite. I'm quadrupling down on Trump now. The opposition to the current administration will never change anything until they understand what it is they want to gain from this world. And after that be able to articulate it in a reasonable manner without falling back on emotional breakdowns.

People still listen to legends cutie. The radio hasn't played Eminem in about 20 years shnookums.

"A concern troll is a false flag pseudonym created by a user whose actual point of view is opposed to the one that the troll claims to hold. The concern troll posts in Web forums devoted to its declared point of view and attempts to sway the group's actions or opinions while claiming to share their goals, but with professed "concerns". The goal is to sow fear, uncertainty and doubt within the group. This is a particular case of sockpuppeting."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll#Concern_troll

>People still listen to legends cutie.
oh sunnysugarhoneybearbuns, that's so cute.
bless your soul.

> Will blindly support retard because others dislike him for legitimate reasons

do you consider yourself intelligent

>most of your faves betrayed you by being liberal faggots

>your fave of all of your faves is siding with trump

Feels good to be a Kanye fan

Nah, he a genius with rhyming words only. He was the idol of my-ex sister in law who claimed she knew God wasn't real because she had the bodily urge to sleep with men, lots of men. She died one week after getting off probation for a year for heroin; from heroin. Only childish people think he's a legend. He has nothing to say that isn't already said. He simply did it in a new format while being white, for easier consumption for middle class whites with $'s.

Sorry, I don't consider the opinions of wiggers who spew social Marxism.

Voting for Donald Trump is all about voting for war, big government, religious prosecution, anti-choice, closing off borders to well meaning immigrants from America, funding the drug war, keeping this corrupt healthcare system going, it means you're voting for the status quo. He's done nothing to "Make America Great Again", he's just regressing it to Bush standards. Obama was the same policy wise, but still can you please wake up. The only way this is getting fixed is for a libertarian to come into office and undo all the corruption that's afflicted us, because it certainly won't come from the Republican or Democratic party.

Do people really believe his backstory? He's nothing more than a middle class American planted by the Jew to become the first popular white rapper.

Anyone who listened to this wigger at any time should be lined against a wall.

Hello ShareBlue

There hasn't been one point that I've found to be legitimate. If you consider calling an individual "orange" to be legitimate, then I don't know what to tell you. This people pretend like Trump is responsible for all that is bad in this world. If anything, Trump should represent the mirror the reflects deep inside us. So we can see that the issues we face are our own doing. But that is wishful thinking, I'm hate to say. We still live in a time where no one is responsible for themselves.

>You would be wise not to underestimate him
He's a fucking amuser, no better than a whore. Do you honestly think that people would march on the White House if their favorite whore told them to ?

Hello my fellow trump supporters

t. Shariablue

I’m not a rap fan, so to say, but from what I have gleaned over the years, that freestyle was awful! Also, thanks to the “Moist Meter” man himself, penguinz0, for teaching me about good and bad rap battles

>The orange thing was just making fun of Trump because he is racist
muh racism
>The message was that Trump is divisive and doesn't take his job seriously.
Not virtue signalling what the leftist media and emasculated men tell us what is right is being divisive and not taking his job seriously.
>eminem has a way of reaching audiences of all cultures, races, and education levels. You would be wise not to underestimate him.
And he is another "victim" of the predominantly leftist media's narrative, virtually everything in his message is based on a false premise. I want to say it is surprising that so many nigs buy the narrative - considering they think 'dey is woke' - but it really isn't, you just have to take a look at virtually any place where there is a white and black population.

>be incompetent
>don't realize you are incompetent
>see people that aren't incompetent
>must be privilege based on them not being black (which you can ironically make an argument for but not what they think, i.e. IQ)
>start advocating for privileges for us based on our virtually collective delusion that 'we bein held back mayne' (Dunning-Kruger)
>white guilt faggots join you to fulfill their own egotistical desires and get "equality"
>lower standards begin degenerating the society all in the name of equality of outcome and a delusional need for diversity.

Diversity is not a strength, it can be e.g. sports, but not in terms of social cohesion.

No, he is a legend. In time he will basically go down with the other rappers that are at the top of their game as the poets of our generation. If you disagree, then tell me who actually will be considered the poets? They are the literature for our masses, hate it or love it.

they won't march, but they will be swayed. i'm case in point.

A blue pilled has been faggot? Everyone I know who liked Eminem back in the day would deny that now. He's like Millie Vanilly or Power Rangers. Childish 90s shit. I'm about 85% sure you're Michael Mathers. If so fuck you buddy you're a either fake ass druggy loser loser faggot.

Only beta cucked faggots would chose such a nigger-loving faggot.

KYS faggot

Eminem isn't a legend
He's more akin to vanilla ice these days
Total faggot that changed to protect his brand
ie he sold out and now looks like a middle aged lesbian
You're a faggot

>The message was that Trump is divisive
Says the man literally saying "Fuck off if you support Trump"
My god.
They make it too fuckin easy.

>Be Libtard
>Judging on skin color is racis
>Literally insult President for being """Orange"""

Fuck these left wing retards and their double standard.

>California makes it legal to give your faggot sex partner HIV with intent
>Guns are bad

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

disgusting self hating wigger. no thx.

>they won't march, but they will be swayed. i'm case in point.
If you're stupid enough to be swayed by the words of a whore, then there is no hope for you.
Enjoy your life.

His palms are sweaty

so that's why he's always so angry. well, that and the repressed homosexuality.

you aren't making your case at all, you jsut come up with the same Sup Forums bullshit talking points and meanwhile eminem is epicly taking down trump
well what am i supposed to say when trump gets that reaction out of people, it's just not presidential

lol, dumb motherfucker.

"celebrities" are the first to get killed when shit hits the fan you dumb fuck

eminem will hang from his neck with every other celebrity when the celebrity genocide comes. all your idols will die.

pretty sure you are the idiots that are making eminems case

Kek what kind of total queer literal shill are you
Stupid faggot
Eminem hasn't been relevant for over a decade

Got damn he turned into Mike d?

>be marshall mathers
>pretend yer a nigger
>ge rich pretending to be a nigger
>send daughter to private school away from niggers in a city that's mostly niggers
>call trump racist

This. He’s seriously a has been. Seems like the go-to move for all washed up entertainers these days is to “call out” Trump.

If Eminem can tell me what percent of the federal budget goes towards social security and Medicare i’ll eat my own shoe.

Uh, uh, Donald Trump is wack, yo.
I act like I'm black, so
I can get some of that black poonanny
from a cracked out post-op tranny

all celebrities will be genocided along with their execs, agents, and producers, and eminem is a closet gay.

>it's just not presidential
That's the point.
That's how he got elected

Get Blacked, wigger boi.