Is this good Austria?

Is this good Austria?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobil.krone.at/593237
archive.is/9k9BG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could be better. FPÖ are our guys.

Yes this is good ÖVP will probably make coalation with FPÖ (our guys)

There are not political solutions. Learn this for once and for all and we will start doing some changes worldwide.

Definitely going to be a fun election. Can't wait for the outrage about the return of the natzees.

Probably won't really change a lot though.

No, it isn't.

In particular it is shit that the Greens and the commie Pilz are both polling at 5% instead of below 4%. And then the FPOe isn't number 1, but a 23yr old dude who hasn't been able to do shit in his life is number 1.

Austria is doomed.

go back to /biz/

bump, could I get up to date on Austrian politics?

>bump, could I get up to date on Austrian politics?
Nothing to see there.

Austria has 3 major parties. The left cucks, the right cucks and the populist right cucks. All three are battling it out for approval from the cuck population. Each party accuses the other parties of being cucks who want to see their wives assfucked in public.

On Sunday, something unexpected will happen and then Austria will remain cucked for the next 5 yrs... as always.

jesus, i remember this from pic from when Josef Fritzel was current news. shit, well done and well saved lad.

Add a little more cucks in there or retire some, and you've just explained the political scene in every country in the western world.

If the ÖVP gets over 32% I win 105€
If the ÖVP gets over 33% I win 300€
If the ÖVP gets 34-35% I win 575€
If the SPÖ gets less then 25,5% I win 75€
If the SPÖ gets 21-22% I win 125€

Don't fuck this up,you damn canyonshitters. I need my shekels. I won 400€ because I bet in the afd

Bump

The gonna fuck Vienna up like Hamburg.
Oy vey, the FPÖ got 29%. This is like two shoas at the same time!

This would be the best election results in years.

SPÖ losing a fuckton of votes and FPÖ actually getting in second.

Kurz shares the same opinion on shitkins like Strache. They would make a quite good team.

But his views are fake
He only sees it that way, because they want to stay in power
The ÖVP has not changed, but the Volk has
We became more "racist", we dont want refugees
So the ÖVP just copied the program of the FPÖ in order to stay in power
So if you want to vote for the ÖVP, its better to vote FPÖ
Either way, on Sunday go out and Vote for the FPÖ

>tfw our gun laws will never be racewar ready(TM) because the FPÖ is all talk and corruption but no action

Schwarz Blau

I don't care if he is faking it, as long as he will stand by his word.

Also he got redpilled long before the election, when he was the Staatssekretär für Integration and Außenminister.

Strache is the bigger bitch tho,
all his life was in opposition, so all he knows is how to point fingers and cry

SPOe is basically unvotable as Kern isn't going to stick around much longer after the vote. People know this, so they probably vote something else.

KPOe might get an unexpectedly high turnout, and it's mostly Gruen or SPOe voters who'll jump on that rollercoaster

Neos might have some good ideas, but they're literally cucks
and Pilz, at this point you might be better off voting Gilt

KPÖ+ won't even reach the 4%. I think a lot of people will vote Pilz instead.

Kinda. Fpö are the openly anti islam guys and övp are somewhat globalist cucks. Would prefer fpö to be on top, but realistically övp will win.
Still better than leftys in government. Actually leftys in austria massively btfo. Their ratings know only one direction - down. Their corruption and insane lefty agenda more and more repels the normies.
So we're on a good way to uncuck our country.

German equivalent to this situation would be cdu without Merkel in coalition with the glorious afd.

I give youth my finger?

seduce/ensnare something along the line

Vote FPO dammit

>Actually leftys in austria massively btfo

Literally this. Holy shit, the SPÖ shilling is through the fucking roof. A female friend of mine sends me leftist propaganda and begs me to read a leftist "Everyone are Nazis except for us" propaganda book on a daily basis.

Hell, people on fucking Jodel are literally begging not to vote for Kurz.

The butthurt will be glorious.

It actually translates to "To wrap somebody around the finger", which means to seduce somebody, so you have power over him/her.

Strive must the white man
Dammit I can moisten sheets
Lunacy state kek.

I feel like I'm close on this one.

>tfw work in Vienna and in IT of all sectors
People are so bluepilled they act like having an erection 24/7.
They will be anally devastated.

The white man has to die, so I can laugh again.

Lunacek instead of kek

oh yeah, I'm sure you're the most """redpilled""" IT worker out there, compared to these plebs
some unfit, pasty bitchboy talking shit on other bitchboys he works with lmfao

>A
>FUCKING
>FUNGUS

Stop believing in the political system.

Why so hostile? Is the anal devastation already beginning?

Well the most recent poll actually shows a FPÖ lead.

That is fucking insane, I have a hard time to believe such a message would appeal to more than 5% of the population.

Not really, it's just I've always known people who work in IT to be pure betamale scum, I doubt you're an exception.

I work in the IT Sector in the Tyrol for a social non-profit organization.

Nearly all people in my department are either ÖVP or FPÖ voters. One of my bosses hates the left with fucking passion.

It's fake, I made it for meme magic

Godwin's law, I suppose.

mobil.krone.at/593237

>mobil.krone.at/593237
Austrian Journalists under surveillance by israel

Kek

We had some guy, named tal silverstein, some fucking kike working for the spö and övp i think, and he got arrested
And now even the fucking kikes in israel try to fuck up our election

>mobil.krone.at/593237

No ad revenue for leftist Lügenpresse
archive.is/9k9BG

>The gonna fuck Vienna up
I sure hope so. Would be a fun happening and a big redpill for normies. Antifags are usually dreadfully boring in Austria.

Strache did an amazing job in the debates. Sometimes it felt like he was the only professional there. Didn't think he had that in him desu