Las Vegas Shooting

This is being swept under the rug. Media has told the sheep to move along. This was the largest mass shooting in U.S. History. We must demand answers.

Press Conferences. Many discrepancies can be found.

Tuesday Oct 3 1PM - youtube.com/watch?v=r59XoA0TgyQ

Tuesday Oct 3 6PM - youtube.com/watch?v=SycnLVj6QaU

Wednesday Oct 4 - youtube.com/watch?v=oSnu1HdXZ7k

Friday Oct 6 - youtube.com/watch?v=JLIAuvpdRTc

Monday Oct 9 - youtube.com/watch?v=HkOdPK0Qgv8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muiHkkbPpdU
stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/10/las-vegas-shooting-Sup
jpost.com/Diaspora/Israelis-missing-in-Las-Vegas-are-safe-and-accounted-for-506671
investmentwatchblog.com/prime-suspect-ceo-of-mandalay-bay-james-murren-is-on-the-dhs-infrastructure-advisory-council/
abeldanger.org/department-of-homeland-insecurity-dhs-prime-contractors-mgm-stocks-descend-while-osi-systems-stock-ascends/
youtube.com/watch?v=khtcXWpetTQ
grabcad.com/john.beilman-1/projects
youtube.com/watch?v=AVhVYe48C_U
tiny.iavian.net/jjq8
youtube.com/watch?v=Airit4kMaF8&feature=youtu.be&t=1m35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was MOSSAD

It was MOSSAD

It was MOSSAD

It was MOSSAD

It was MOSSAD

Official Timeline provided Oct 4th

-John

MegaAnon

People need to start commenting on every vegas thread they see. Were basically in the six flags of slides right now

t.ahmed

Has there been any digging into Rick Klein and Connie Schellerup?

The best part was when the FBI "forgot" to secure the "shooter's" residence. Oops! Hahaha.

Trump is gonna release the JFK documents and Israel will be BTFO. Nothing you do stops this.

Wow, what a convincing argument. Not gonna work, mega.

Do you know that no one cares? Normies are all that matter and they have all moved onto to something else. Even mass casualty events only have a shelf life of a week maximum these days. I was once like you, but after a couple of decades of seeing and hearing people not give a rotten dead rats ass about many important things, I know society doesn't care. And now I don't care either. :)

Jason Goodman is a faggot.

I need her to come back and send more pictures of her feet, these aren’t doing it for me I need to see them close up to fully judge

Yeah this whole thing is completely bullshit but theyre trying to let it get burried in the news its outrageous.

First shots of Las Vegas Worst Mass Shooting in U.S. history - Oct 1, 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=muiHkkbPpdU

can anybody look at this vid at 7:22
looks like a burka grows over this woman's face , but she doesn't touch her face or anyone else. then she looks at the camera in the burka

New info released in Oct 9 press conference, security guard Jesus Campos is shot by Paddock at 9:59pm. 6 minutes before mass shooting began and 19 minutes before he reported to LVMPD.

We also learn on Oct 9th, maintenance worker Stephen Schuck, was also on the 32nd floor with Campos and Campos protected Schuck from receiving any injuries. It was previously stated that Paddock fired 200 rounds into the hallway at Campos.

We all know the MSM is a Deep State tool. They are complicit in the coverup.

Last thread someone had screen capped a news report that said a key eye witness commuted suicide after murdering his daughter, after the fbi raided their home.

However the report said he commited suicide by shooting himself in the back f the head with a shotgun.

Where is -John??? And who were the VIPs in town that night? Was Pence actually there?

There was a "phone charger" found in the LV shooter's room. Turns out, that charger is for a special piece of communication equipment that is used almost exclusively by the FBI, CIA, and US Special Forces. So the FBI went to talk to the engineer that was the head of that equipment's development, who was 60 and retired. After the FBI showed up, the man took his handicapped daughter out to the center of his backyard, put the shotgun to the back of her head, killed her, then put the shotgun in his mouth and killed himself. It was sloppy writing by the reporter in that article saying he'd shot himself in the back of the head as the reporter had specified it for the daughter's execution, but sloppily let it carry over to the suicide of the man, making the man sound like one of the many Clinton "friends" and "aides" that are famous for committing suicide by shooting themselves two and sometimes three times in the back of the head.

guys

The official story is falling apart. Timelines are being screwed around, plus mounting evidence of multiple shooters. They even admit they do not have a motive. Why did Paddock not leave a note? Answer: he didn’t plan on dying that day. Gunman that commit mass shootings have a motive that they want everyone to hear, so the fact that such an intelligent guy didn’t get that message out is suspect. Let’s assume he wanted his actions to speak for themselves. That message would be: “I want to kill the republicans with the very dangerous weapons I want banned.” But even that doesn’t make sense. Why would someone who feels so strongly about gun control use guns in a mass shooting to get them banned? It’s like fucking for virginity.

We have already found a motive for investors in security scanners:
stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/10/las-vegas-shooting-Sup Forums-exposes-those-set-to-make-huge-profits-from-attacks-follow-the-money.html
Particularly, (((George Soros))).

We also have 12 “missing” Israelis in Vegas:
jpost.com/Diaspora/Israelis-missing-in-Las-Vegas-are-safe-and-accounted-for-506671

It would be difficult to send American’s to carry out such an attack; American soldiers would refuse. Which country has an interest in Jew’s making money? Israel. MOSSAD could pull something like this off, and the Jews in America could help them pull it off, making all of the Jews more shekels $$$$$$.

MGM CEO and his wife are also suspect:
investmentwatchblog.com/prime-suspect-ceo-of-mandalay-bay-james-murren-is-on-the-dhs-infrastructure-advisory-council/

The bottom line: we don’t need to find Paddock’s motive, because we already have one.

Further reading:
abeldanger.org/department-of-homeland-insecurity-dhs-prime-contractors-mgm-stocks-descend-while-osi-systems-stock-ascends/

>what is a shadow?
kys fucking retard

FAKE & GAY

Agreed

Ewww! Does that slimy jew come here? I figured he wouldn't know how.

Memory holed already goy

Gross. That is a fatty fat fat person. A SHORT Stumpy legged fatty fat fat.

Stephen Schuck interview youtube.com/watch?v=khtcXWpetTQ

More discrepancies. In Oct 4 press conference LVMPD says Campos gave police the security keys to get into rooms. Here Schuck says he gave it to his supervisor who gave it to police.

Could you be any more obvious shill?

Single Bay & 4 Bay chargers. Utilizes Energy Access ICSP-4000 charger board.

grabcad.com/john.beilman-1/projects

It's a shadow you sperg.

Audio of Schuck's radio call. Remarkably calm.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVhVYe48C_U

it's weird that this is the new shill tactic. good luck guys, even if you manage to blacklist us during 'tragedies' we can still get our information out. i guess what i'm trying to say is kys faggot shill

>Shill actively trying to dissuade people from thread
Your bright orange ID tag and frequency of posts caught my eye. Your shilling has backfired this time, piece of shit.

HAHAHA Oh no! Someone actually doesn't believe you! Mega fatty fat has distracted from this case every fucking time. Keep shilling for that loser. Fan fiction retard

kys

I have seen maintenance workers and I have seen men that hang out at rest stops dressed nicely who charge truck drivers for a look. Stephen Schuck charges for looks.

Notice, none of the guns are cleared. I work LEO consulting. I have never seen a crime scene with a loafed gun. Every single gun in the pictures have a magazine in and breach closed.

Look at the stack of magazines. Guns are thrown around all over. Magazines are neatly stacked away from the firing position.

All looks odd to me.

The last thing he says is "it looks like he fired down the hallway as I got close to the door". Why would be be so ambiguous and say "looks like"? Surely it would be fairly obvious from the sound

Yes! Foiled again! I picked the wrong color for my ID. Go back to tumblr cunt. Youre a fucking retard. I hope the next attack involves someone in YOUR family so when the a gay user starts spewing garbage & distracting people, you & yours never get closure. dick eater

It looks like hahahaha wtf

Thats what jumped out at me when I first saw the picture. But more so because he had sooo much ammo left & ready to use. Why did he stop?
Before they said Campo distracted him. Now that timeline changed & they have no answer as to why he stopped shooting after 10 minutes.

Did they say which group of shots were the ones heard in his call? Were those the hallway shots or 1st shots into crowd?

We only get to hear the snip they want us to hear.

BUSH DID LAS VEGAS

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

it's weird how lots of family members of tragedies are really big on finding out the truth. shills are usually the ones who say things like 'yes goy the security guard showed up to the room after he heard gun fire, because he was checking on paddocks rooms door being ajar, when someone down the hall allerted security of hearing gun shots when there was drilling noises in the hallway because the stairwell was barricaded he was shot in the leg after he fired 200 rounds into his door and into the hallway before he started shooting people.'

In the interview Schuck says he heard gun shots but they weren't coming down the hall yet. The shots stop and he sees Campos who yells for him to take cover. The shots start coming down the hall and he noticed Campos was shot in the leg. As soon as shooting stopped he calls over the radio. Moves down hallway and shooting stars again.

The radio call from Schuck makes no mention of Campos or anyone being injured. This gets more and more fucked up each day. ((They)) are relying on the fact people don't have the attention span to follow what's going on and see through their bullshit.

I know. I think that call is made after the fact. He was sounded like he was reading off a script. Badly. I was just wondering if they say which shots they were. What timeline were they trying to solidify with that call & timing of shots?

The audio is clearly staged after the fact to match up to their new timeline.

If ever there was a reason to keep this all in mind it's that in the near future people will expect the population to remember it and inject their personal views about his motive when there still is none.

Tomorrow is their next Press briefing. Can't wait for that

looks like very cool album art

Right, any normal person would say "shots fired, security guard injured" or some shit when calling down to have the fucking police called, because obviously the injured party would want medical attention after getting shot in the fucking thigh.

-john? -john's dead.

i still think the sacrifice to moloch narritive has merit, nobody's really talked about it for the last week but i'll post what i have on it.

It's not over yet! Latest headline on Drudge,
Las Vegas Security Guard Shot by Vegas Killer is Not Registered as a Security Guard in the State of Nevada?. tiny.iavian.net/jjq8

"truth about vegas" moloch LARP

Shots would have to be in the window from 9:59 (time when Campos was shot) to 10:05 (first shots at concert).

no accident the "harvest" was performed right here

The real crime here is that interior. What were they thinking?!

I also have this newsletter from a greatest ally that puts the blame on freemasons and discusses all the symbolism of the route 91 harvest event

>leaf
>stupidest theory of all
checks out

Wrong. It was the undead.

Did I say you could choose it? I merely made reference to the colour and how it stood out. Just fucking neck yourself already, the table provided should help somewhat. Piece of shit

Omg guys there was a pyramid and sphinx representing an aincent civilization.

Must be demonz111!!!!!!1!1!!1!1

Why are the magazines stacked on the wrong side of the pillar???

Oh shit...I didn't even think of that. He's left handed so maybe to have them out of the way but still somewhat within reach?

But that is a good question.

Presumably the hallway shots, seeing as he makes reference to the shooter "shooting down the hallway"
Yeah, sounds like he's reading off a script. The first few words anyway. Notice how monotonous he is as his brain scans the sentence and after the first few words the reading confidence gets better.

The pillar is pretty large. It would be a stretch if the barrel of the rifle was close to the window

Didn't they say he brought up or built platforms to fire from? Where are they?

What was the Schuck brothers name?

Andrew Jonathan

Jive

Fuck off with your numerology bs, Noone outside of /x/ cares about this crap

sauce?

What is this, a screen grab for ants?

>and et al

kek

A bump for (you) is a bump for truth.
They try to hide, but it is no use.
For all their deeds will come to light.
Once hidden in shadow now brought to sight.

I am quite shocked the news just shut up and hasnt been hammering the whole white male shooter ban guns now like we saw for months after Dylan Roof and Sandy Hook.

Check out from 1min 35 seconds. You can distinctly hear 2 different shooters. It starts with a lower sounding one, proceeded by a higher sounding one, the opposite if it was an echo: youtube.com/watch?v=Airit4kMaF8&feature=youtu.be&t=1m35s

Was Paddock's ex wife's name Peggy? I couldn't remember

Yes

The two rooms are connected I think. You can move between them without going into the hallway.

We need to know how the locking mechanism of the between door works then.

Most hotels I've been in with connecting rooms have double doors, so that either side can lock out the other side.

What was the angle that he was shooting out of the window?

wow, i was gonna call you a fag and say >echo
but holy shit thats two people. make a fucking thread

Here's something I just realized. Supposedly Jesus Campos was in the hallway and interrupted the shooter before he shout outside the hotel. He also was there until the police arrived. At some point Stephen Paddock moved from suite 134 to suite 135 while locking the door from 134. He has to have gone into the hallway if he locked the connecting door from inside 134. Police said they had to breach the connecting door from 135 because it was locked. So Jesus Campos must have witnessed Stephen Paddock leaving 134 after locking it from the inside, going into the hallway and back into the main door of suite 135. Why wasn't Jesus killed when he was alive in the hallway after Stephen had to have been in the hallway with him and seeing he was still alive?

Lol, thanks for letting me be a chosen people.

We gotta keep to hard evidence though, the whole numerology bs might be indications but it will never convince a normie about anything.

I meant the radio call but yes TV interview is fucked too.

Thanks. Her maiden name is Okamoto lol

He also supposedly rented both of them, so he'd have the keys/cards to get into both.