Rose was raped by BOB Weinstein, NOT HARVEY

Rose was raped by BOB Weinstein, NOT HARVEY

Get the FUCK in here

The whole thing is going to crumble from Hollywood to Israel. Pizzagate will expose everyone all the way up to the Rothschilds.

>raped
>not, she lets herself get fucked in exchange of money and fame
Im not saying its an ok way to work but its really hard to feel pity for her

No it won't. Everyone said the same thing when the Bill Cosby stuff came out. The largest mass shooting in American history, in which no one knows what the fuck went down, happens and suddenly this shit starts pouring out. Don't you see they're just trying to distract you? The media and people are going to virtue signal about this for a week or two, and nothing will come of it. Weinstein will live out the rest of his life without seeing a single day in prison, with all of his riches, in peace and comfort.

No, she was physically overpowered and raped.

Pizzagate will expose everyone.

STFU You fucking concern troll.

Harvey Weinstein happened now because Harvey + Bobs mother died recently.

The time to attack Hollywood is NOW as the iron is still hot and a Top Dog just got taken down.

Make the most of the CHAOS. The rules are temporarily off-balance. If we get a few taken down then actresses will gain confidence to come forward.

That was a year ago. Nothing has come of it. Nothing will come of it. Quit waiting for this magical happening to fall from the sky. Every pool of elites in this country is connected to one another in one way, shape, or form. If one goes down, they all do. No one involved with them is going to pull the curtain, not even Trump, because they all have played a role in this fucked up shit in one way or another.

Oh piss off bong. Did you not see the backlash that one child actor had when he even hinted at exposing people? Do you know why it is so fucking hard to become an actor or actress in this country, even though the talent we see on the screen sucks? Because these people will never rat. Never. Nothing will ever make them speak, and if they do, they will be blackballed from everything and eventually commit "suicide." They are an impenetrable wall of steel. Their entire livelihood relies on this wall staying up.

The only way you ever expose and have anything ever come of this is by electing or putting in power a bunch of madmen who have no personal ties to the current system and want to see the entire thing crumble.

Kys retard. The time draws near and the curtain will be pulled to the side.

i want to claim i was raped by some hollywood millionaire but i'm a male
any ideas???

Oh no those poor girls trading sex for fame...it's just so horrible... :o(

IT WAS RUSSIA

RUSSIA AND IRAN

AND DO NOT FORGET NORTH KOREA

GOYM

Keep dreaming.

> waaah waahh stop trying to take down the Hollywood pedorapists waaaahhh it will never work because it didnt work last time waaaah

fucking KILL yourself you degenerate PUSSY scum.

rich jews gonna rich jew

time for a hollywood kristalnacht

i don't care either way. she's probably just a lying ho.

Not politics

not seeing any Israeli flags on Sup Forums today, guess they're all busy on damage control?

Is that the best you got? Go ahead, try and take it down and see how far you get. Actually, better yet, tell me HOW you plan on doing this?

k, Harvey is the less evil one. Anyway, Jew wood decided to end them both.

Holy shit I did something that made a headline. Hahahahahaha. She's still one of them.

First we find traitors and naysayers such as yourself within our midst, then we isolate them, hang them from the gallows. To improve moral amongst our men.

Uhhh Bob Weinstein is not "ended" at all.

Oh my god why . The ONE time this was not useful to us. you may as well be a weinstein attorney ffs

>Oh my god why .
She's still one of them and they didn't suspend her account for long just removed the tweet. No special rules for special people. She is a useful idiot for now but fuck her. I gotta get mine when I can.

Meanwhile this is still up since September of 2016.

You see fucktards, this is exactly what I mean. They use the Internet in their favor and use it to rule by law. You can find the smallest, tiniest little thing to get someone booted if they post something the elites don't like.
>we
Who is your we? Do you really expect people to pay attention to this long enough to do something?

>Meanwhile this is still up since September of 2016.
Want me to report his ass? I will but if he's a Kardashian that poor niggas been through enough don't you think?

Go ahead and report it. See if anything happens. I don't care if he's been through enough, the Kardashians are the last group of people I have any remorse for.

You dim jew

Winestain and the rest will become your Jimmy Saville and the thing is he and hey are around to take the vengeance of enraged SJWs that they themselves weaponised

Holy God

>Jimmy Saville
Yet again, nothing came of it. You still have these kikes and prompters running around in your media and government.

Done. See how long it takes for them to take it down if they do.

>Yet again, nothing came of it

Massive backlash against the system. Hollywood has been untouchable since the McCarthy era. That is all about to change

I think she was the meat in a Kosher sandwich.

You're trying way too hard mate. Hope someone is paying you for your efforts.

The faggots replying to you are really gay.

We all want the elites to be locked up, but there will never be pizzagate arrests

What, by telling people that the only way they're ever going to change anything is by electing or putting into power someone with no ties to the current system who will actually bring it all down? It's the truth. I'd love to see the people finally rise up and take these fuckers down, but people have a short attention span. No one is going to care about this within a week's time, and no one is going to be blame Hollywood or the system as a whole because everyone involved is quickly coming out to say "oh wow, what a piece of trash he was. Trust me, none of us are like that."

Yep, it's been a year and the only time I hear about Pizzagate outside of Sup Forums is when someone in the media or government talks about how it's just a "whacky Russian conspiracy."

Sick. I love slot cars