This site was created by Asians, even has Asian name. Why use it?

Seems rather odd that white nationalists use this site.

>created by asians
Moot was not only a white guy, but he was the little girl.

LARP FLAGGOTRY

Why?
I don't hate asians
But we are different and I notice that their is in fact a difference between us all across the board it's not a good or bad difference. And I would like to keep it that way.

We are the most diversive group on the planet.
That is a fact, jack, now jack-off.

There are hardly any true white nationalists here. Most anons on Sup Forums are shitskins.

It was based off of an Asian imageboard in Japan. But the founder Chris Poole is white american. Sup Forums used to be used by actually funny and sociable people who did raids and made cool memes. But now it's a clusterfuck of stormfags, forever alones and edgelords.

>Chris Poole is white american.

>""""""""""___"""""""""""

Yeah le troll face was way funnier, and we do IRL raids instead now, so bland.

But somebody has to keep those commie dens up to safety codes.

Sup Forums used to be affable to the normies. It was a place of mischief and was seen as a "wild west" of the web. I remember being a kid in the 2000s and seeing kids in school reading the rules of Sup Forums and project chanology along with occupy wall st. Now it's just known as that place to trade nudes and where antisocial white supremacists and men's right activists come to congregate. I still hang around though, just waiting for this ship to sink.

white identity politics are so dangerous to the kikes that they shut us down when we try to go elsewhere. This is the last bastion of actual free speech.

here forever.

Japans are honorary Aryans and only Humans in Asia

dumbass an Asian bought it from a Caucasian
learn the facts before you spout nonsense

Whites are beautiful pale niggers

They cant rule their own nations for more than 10 generations without completely selling out and becoming cuckolds

They can choose either slavery under jews or benevolent God rule under japs

History has proven this and the white man has always choosen jewish slavery/nigger cuckoldry

Wait-

Do you actually take all that retarded bullshit seriously? I'm willing to bet at least three quarters of these "white nationalists" are just roleplaying to vent their frustrations and actually don't give a fuck about any of this shit in any serious capacity.

Also, nationalism is not predicated on thinking badly of other nations or never interacting with them; it's about pride and stewardship of one's homeland and community.

Over the past thousand years, Japan has done better overall than any white nation

Many burned brighter, but how many ever lasted?

>Muh ironic shitposting.

>white nationalists use this site.
Shareblue and CTR would like for you to think that.

>white

This, half the people here just come here for the bant, although I don't doubt a good chunk of Sup Forums's users actually believe/practice the shit they type,

>I Want my nation to be homogenous
>better not use this international Prostate-massager appreciation image board
really activates my "sage this thread people, this is not political discussion"

His Moot was an FtM before it was cool.

Do you seriously think there are real nazis worshipping a dead guy who lost the war where he gambled everything?

Asians are honorary, dipshit.

Honorary aryan

1 post by this id, 23 posts in thread, kike jidf shills are full force and breaking out the strong baits.

I'm a based centrist to be sure

Because the Japanese are the original racist they hate everyone equally

Gooks go into the oven along with the other subhumans

Not true, I think they hate Koreans the most of all.

majority of Sup Forums users aren't even white. especially ones with white supremacist flag

The first chan, 2ch actually spawned the Jap alt right on their Sup Forums and was a major internet cultural influence in Japan.

I guess the image board format is just great for creating culture.

we need more gore and that stuff.
Normies couldn't stomach it back then.

you mean hitler, who caused a war where millions of white euros and americans died? white nationalists and supremacist worship him? i think so.

Chan=Channel not chink

Contribute pretty high per capita. Not too much shit from E. Asian nationalities. Hardly visible on welfare collections ethnic breakdown. Still hated. I don't understand why. Is it because because we had that crazy who animal crueltied?

(You)

Sup Forums got a president elected in 2016. I don't care what a bunch of faggots did back in 2008. Sup Forums clearly peaked in 2016.

>But we are different and I notice that their is in fact a difference between us all across the board it's not a good or bad difference.
>races are different
wow much insightful. very illuminating

if you dont like it you can GET OUT REEEEE

You newfags don't even know about moot being an actual Jew. I'll bet you don't even know that's part of the reason he left. We doxed his mom and she is Jewish.

Moot is a Jewish man.

They hated Korea so much that they were actively eradicating Korean culture and force Japanese bloodline in their genepool.

>white nationalists are just like white supremacist
Sage

>m-muh cultural appropriation
that's your cucked standard, not ours. We appropriate whatever culture we want you fucking cuck.

I still miss moot even though he fucked off to mootxico.

Cannibalism, ugly, short, can't into English, eats dogs and cats, promotes degeneracy via anime like incest and pedophilia.

Gooks are soulless genetic garbage who colonize our countries and pollute and gene pool. The ability to mimic some human behaviors and copy some human technologies does not make them human.

Electricity was created by Huwites, why do shitskins use it.
sage

Most of them aren't even white. It's probably just a bunch of self hating spics and uncle toms.

White people went extinct like 20 years ago lol.

The jig is up, Canada. We know it's you.

What we do is a art for sure.

newfag here

whos moot??

This. Fuck off with the larp flaggotry.