Holy shit, are blacks are getting WOKE on the JQ?

Holy shit, are blacks are getting WOKE on the JQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
youtube.com/user/KingAliShakur
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=q43Gapqae-0
jewishlinkbwc.com/index.php/op-eds/8308-the-myth-of-jews-and-slavery
youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM
twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/915334008728408064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish every black person knew this. But they don't.

Maybe if someone let them know that the jews were the slave traders we could get this show on the road.

This tbqh
Maybe we can meme it?

Black people as a whole are a lost cause. Far too many of them are too reliant on gibs to ever wake up.

lots of them know, it's just stormfags ruin this board with pointless racism.

youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Could try and say "the (((they))) want you to be on gibs, (((they))) be tryna use you for votes" (which is exactly what's happening)
Maybe we can try 'enslaved voters' or something like that.

Hotep are the "alt-right" of negros. I respect the organization and agree with alot of their concepts. I have suggested to many people on both sides of this that they work together. Black and white, they both seem to want the same thing.

Fuck off Media Matters we know you retards got new Brazil VPN's.

You also have to let them know white jews are 2% of the USA population but own 44% of the nation's wealth.

I would love to watch BLM turn against their (((overlords)))

>make Twitter account
>Pretend to be black
>Find a way to get a bunch of kang followers
>Blame the kikes for the shitty life the oppressed black
>Nignogs now hate Jews

>Profit

Make them loot their shitty business

Maybe we can get a cerole slur for (((them))) going
Like instead of 'cracka' for whites, we make an equivalent for Jews.
>Shlomos
>Round cappas
>noses
>Etc

kill yourself you subhuman larper

Just point out how past artist that call them out get false rape or pedophile claims in order to ruin their careers.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o

Blacks blame the Illuminati on everything so they know something is going on in the background.

But who is they? There's always someone that people want to blame called "They". When asked who they are referring to by "they" the response you get is usually some shadowy group who either doesn't exist or exists and there is no possible way of having as much influence as they state.

Once black people know (((they))) are done for.

Hoteps are a marginal group of blacks who secretly learn the secrets from whites

Buy still they are corny as fuck. Niggers are just corny by default

LOL. They'll never wake up.. but even if they do.. they will make it SWAG and just look dumb.

It was a mistake bringing niggers to US.. they eventually all went mad.

What we see now as a western people of color are all MAD as fuck. Literally.. INSANE

Checked the negros will rebel against Juden

>Not understanding (((the meme)))
You have to back, redditor.

BLM are free men being turned Into mindslaves by the same people that made them into working slaves.

Meme it and we win now is the perfect time to strike.

>Honkers
>Circumslurpers
>Dreidelocks

You know you might actually be on to something.

>((((back ground))))
Maybe whites blame (((them))) as a excuse to gas niggers.

>Shekelmastas

Wow fuhking baysed

Topped with They just want their thoughts, slaves to the ballot
It could be done.

>mfw Sup Forums builds a holy alliance of nazis, hoteps and terfs to smash the unholy alliance of criminals, degenerates and perverts.

Actually quite heartening, he's not wrong either

I work with an old black Muslim (used to be Nation of Islam but converted to Sunni 30+ years ago). He talks about Zionist Jews controlling the media, banks, etc all of the time. I've also heard other blacks name the Jew during various points of my life. Plenty of blacks are redpilled about the Jew--at least in comparison to whites, Mexicans, etc.

Why do you think Hitler is universally reviled in history? He was a black man. The Jews and their so called Allies erased Black Germans from history. WE WUZ NAZIS.

>That get
Confirmed

Nice

Meme flag and manages to call Jews masters in one post.
Its obvious.
The actually offensive name is Sheckler grabas

That there is the problem. Blacks are VERY sympathetic, and easily converted to Muslim. Almost to spite the white God. They don't even realize the Muslim hand in the slave trade. So fucking stupid. Any way while they can see the jew for what it is, they also don't acknowledge the half brother of the jew, the muslim, as a problem.

desu black nationalists are bro-tier as long as they want to be seperate without gibs.

very easy

>infiltrate black twitter LARPing as a nignog
>gain followers with we wuz yakub and evil whitey tweets
>when you have enough power, post redpills specially crafted for them

but you guise are too busy calling them animals and playing into kikes' rubbing hands

>mfw Sup Forums builds a holy alliance of nazis, hoteps and terfs to smash the unholy alliance of criminals, degenerates and perverts.

I would love to see this. I really would. These people are all about family units. They are about self accountability. They are Race realists also. Hotep hates (((Them))). They know that the nuclear family is under assault. They hate democrats for many of the same reasons I do.

IF their movement gains traction, civic nationalism would be possible, but they would need to create a system of self-policing.....basically at times I think people need killed as an example. Rape the women, get killed.

I really think there is potential for this group if (((they))) don't shut them down.

Bunch of nerd virgins spouting memes about an egyptian god KEK, and here we have a group of negros putting Hotep as their "egyptian" focus.

They are very similar....

>calling them animals
Aren't all goyim cattle?
>The Jew views the black man as an ape, the Hwite man as a sheep, but the White Man's and the Black man view themselves as equal.
Just meme this shit

Hoteps are broteps

Doesn't matter if she gets it, most of them never will. They will be lead to their own destruction unknowingly.
How could they possibly fight back against the jews when even we can't beat them?

leaving this here for social media users to share

I've been telling you guys to redpill black twitter for so long. Blacks love conspiracies and shit about the illumanati. Tell them about how the jewish mafia was involved on killing 2pac. Tell them about the jewish role in the slave trade. Tell them about how jews ruined black culture.
Black twitter memes also have mainstream appeal because the jew has lifted blacks on a high pedastal when it comes to dictating culture. You their own pet against (((them))). Blacks can become your greatest ally and (((their))) greatest foe.

It doesn't matter, jews will always control blacks.
They'll send a bunch of black gangsters to finish off any black who is a threat.
You know yourself over what bullshit blacks are killed by other blacks every day. No one would ever notice.

Let's be honest, as a whole they are animalistic. We can't even stop feeding them gibs or it's seen as a crime against humanity. Even though in America they were quite literally bred for backbreaking work..they don't work. All they want is money and power..which I am fine giving them money. They'll just put it back into the economy instantly spending it all on bs. The power thing I don't think we can reconcile with them without just giving them a portion of American soil to occupy/destroy. They are just largely broken by propaganda and abusive/useless parents. They are done.

>They are just largely broken by propaganda and abusive/useless parents
Sadly this
It would take decades to fix that

Dude has a YT channel.

youtube.com/user/KingAliShakur

>Checked
I'd recommend to be cautious with this, of you're gonna pretend to be black you have to study their way of speaking and memeing very well (and it constantly changes) blacks can easily know if you're pretending to be black, they're masters at outing impostors, unlike most whites who can't differentiate between their own and jewish imposters

That may be, but he is the other person that I can openly talk to about the Jew in real life. When I agreed with him and mentioned the Jewish lobbyists and other 1% old money Jews that control world governments and mass media, he called me a "very intelligent man" and was shocked that I actually agreed with him instead of called him an antisemitic schmuck or some shit.

Maybe thats why the (((NOI))) killed malcolm X

Burgess Owens was just on Neil Cavuto's show calling out (((Viacom))) for using (((BET))) to control the minds of black youths, and now this?

We're all just one step from calling out the elephant in the room.

And they will fix it, in decades. Black people are just as resilient as any other.

No, it's not a recent thing. They've never been an impressive people.

It's just not in their nature. A small dog can never become a large dog and a large dog cannot become a small dog, so to can the nigger never achieve what the non-nigger can.

Same goes for women =/= men, Good at different things.

THEY NEED TO STOP APPROPRIATING OUR MEMES

the more the merrier.
personally i dont waste a lot of time redpilling people who I dont have anything in common with, but some might find it fun and I'm not stopping those people

Reminder that Jews hate white people and tgat American blacks are half white.

Jews try to maintain inbreeding, which is why Jimmy Kimmel has defective spawn.

This is the shut we need to push. We can deal with the naggers afterwards, naturally separating when the kikes arent forcing diversity for their benefit.

>getting

I was just watching that too. A pity it'll only be on Fox as the guy was getting very close to dropping some true red pills.

A bunch of pasty white kids with tiki torches has no influence in the culture war

they killed him, they accused him of being a child molester, they tried to ruin him. He knew (((they))) were the enemy.

How do you loot media offices, doctors, and lawyers? (((They))) have a monopoly over the shit.

>20
Fuck yeah!

Have a bump OP

No, most niggers just see Jews as another type of white people and group them in with the rest.

Now, if you really want to start redpilling them, show them the numbers on how Jews were the majority of slave owners, and how white men were the first people in history to put an end to slavery across their western nations.

here is a recorded phone call of him flat out blaming jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

Can you imagine how confusing this is for black people, and what it must be like not necessarily being able to tell a white man from a (((white))) man. Why , they must think, are some of these people so nice, almost creepily nice, while others (mostly involved some ways with money) they are just the worst possible people imaginable.

This. I was shocked at the number of blacks who still love this guy and push back against any child molester jokes.

TERFs are all kinds of relentless. If they could be turned, they would make a powerful ally.

Some blacks have known for years
youtube.com/watch?v=q43Gapqae-0
Ans honestly I dont blame blacks for thinking the white man causes many of worlds ills. Bc the jew is extremely adept at larping as the white man

Those that did found a bullet to the brain

If you want to make any progress at all instead of typing (((they))) you need to type:

***The royal families and bankers***

or

***The black nobility***

Blacks have always hated the Jews and the Gays.

They also hate all races that aren't White more than the hate the Whites.

The only reason we don't have more actual black brothers posting on these forums about their hatred for the Jews and Spics and Chinks and even the Africans coming over here to the states is all the general nigger hate on the forums.

worth a shot

It's always the Jews

>general nigger hate on the forums.
Hmmmm. I think that Hotep would be more prone to ignore it, and see past the idea that a "Nigger" is just the same as a "white trash". Not all blacks are niggers, and there are plenty of whites that fit the description aside from skin color.

Kek if whites and blacks united against (((them))) we could actually get a nazi party in America. Won't be any time soon but the tides are shifting.

jewishlinkbwc.com/index.php/op-eds/8308-the-myth-of-jews-and-slavery
Jew involvement in the slave trade is overblown bullshit. There are numerous other argument against Jews that hold more weight, you'll just embarrass yourself with that one though. The meme of a Jew-dominated slave trade was started in the 90s by black supremacists.
>niggers
>woke
>ever
This thread is a bunch of le ebin BASED black man XD
Trying to guilt anyone over slavery is hypocrisy. Niggers in Africa started the slave trade, a few Jews had some part but did no dominate, whites purchased and owned slaves, etc. Slavery guilt on part of any group in particular or even collective guilt about slavery at all is exactly what (((they))) want. You niggers are falling into a classic trap of applying enlightenment-esque morality to history which is what they want to divide and conquer, overcoming slavery has its precedent with the American Civil War (not Jews fault), and is how anti-slavery got off the ground. The world was built on slavery, and it still exists independent of any particular group's dominance, the 13th amendment exempts slavery as criminal punishment in America, and so on so forth. Don't feel bad about slavery or try to guilt others about their historical involvement. Niggers and Jews still spell bad news but don't fall for their red herrings.

kek, I don't use Shitter, that ever get a reply?

blacks HATE jews. but they lump them in with white people. we need to teach them to separate the two and hate jews

Don't you basically just say the slang version of every thing and just pepper in yo, mf, dis b dat, etc. Don't say anything too complex...these people literally think "think before you speak" is deep/compelling, and are really simplistic.

We already know

>and there are plenty of whites that fit the description aside from skin color.

We have them on here. Idiots bragging about how they smoke meth and fuck ugly fat bitches in their trailer park non stop or how they went to prison. Not all whites are good allies some just cling to places like Sup Forums because we don't run background checks.

I remember watching some Black dude talking about that on some talk show and then he got cut off. Some of them are red pilled, unfortunately the majority are still urban baboons.

It's because of the jews doing the "Fellow white people" bullshit. So many people I know consider Jews white. Jews in my city were running a welfare scam while taking in a house hold income of over 100 grand a year and all the blacks were jumping on it to bash whitey and shit. A lot of jews pass as white so you can't really blame the blacks though.

At the same time, most whites are stupid too

Hoteps are awesome. They actually call dumb blacks Nogs. Which comes up a lot.

Hoteps are real

fake and gay

Reptilians

>The Jews did nothing wrong, goy--err I mean guy. Don't allow other races to discover that Shlomo was behind it all along! That would be antisemitic!

youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM

>I don't use Shitter, that ever get a reply?
Not that I have seen. Its a trap, and saying nothing is probably best. He got out-jewed by a POC.

>Not all whites are good allies
No, not at all. About half are useless and worthless.

>fake and gay
twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/915334008728408064
KYS.

Okay so we wake them up to the jew/royal banking families which should be kinda easy. But they still hate America and white people and refuse to acknowledge that history was a blood bath and european colonialism was only a player in the game, not the whole game. What can we do to boost their American pride? This is the part I don't think we can sway. They feel like complete victims who were robbed from kangdom. They think America is shit..can that even be fixed?this may be a lost cause.

Circumslurpers. Holey fuck I choked

This is true. But the /x/ rated side of it kind of makes them dismiss it as something out of their control. The need to unmask the Jew.

Test

>more and more blacks pushing for their own ethno-state

yes they're slowly becoming woke, they might be really stupid but they are starting to figure out that jews are baiting them into a race-war that will end badly for their side.... they're noticing too that jews are strongly opposed to the formation of ethno-states (for non-jews) because that is the only way we're going to get through this mess without an incredibly bloody race-war.... give the nigs a chance to figure this all out, it's takes longer for them but eventually they get it

theyre stupid, but they can easily be won over. they learned to hate whitey they can learn to hate kikey