Be k*rd

>be k*rd
>be communist
>be israel's friend
>be american proxy used to steal syrian oil
Why the fuck do you support them Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeasteye.net/news/outrage-over-iraqi-newspaper-depicting-kurdistan-woman-facing-rape-1035350448
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because fuck radical islamists

t. Chaim Goystein.

ISIS is the boogeyman, pay attention.

Because Turkey hates them
And such we will delay their extermination

literally only the us and israel support them, they are gonna get raped by turkey iran syria and iraq
pic very related
>middleeasteye.net/news/outrage-over-iraqi-newspaper-depicting-kurdistan-woman-facing-rape-1035350448

No one supports kurds. /sg/ is waiting for the Tiger to kill them all.

Sup Forums is actually filled with normies who think they're "le redpilled". when western MSM was pushing this freedom fighter secular k*rds propaganda they all fucking bought into it. I'm sure most of you remember how it was. if confronted now, these retards will just say "we did it to piss off roaches"

the truth is that these gullible retards swallowed that big load of kike cum like a good goy

k*rd holocaust soon

I don't support anyone outside of my country, they're not my fucking business. Every Kurd I have spoken to on the internet has been a horrid cunt, though. Hypocritical communists who are "against racism" but also believe Turks and non-Kurds are inherently evil. It's bizarre how non-whites have basically come to associate the term "racist" with "white person doing thing me no likey" or something.

how come lebanese arabs are great people and have very hot women while the rest of the arabs are shitskinned subhumans?

holy kek

Because I want oil and I'm afraid of Israelis, so I'm compliant.
Its a win win situation.

>lebanon
If I were you I'd shut the fuck up. The Israelis are on stand by for when things clear up, they'll be right back in your shit nation, dividing it into three parts.
Hezbollah got lucky twice, but the jews have a surprise for you.

holy shit, Iraqis have BLACKED memes too?

Yea. Kurds are not peace loving flower picking people who respect Christians.
West should seek to ally it self with Turks. Turkey fought with NATO and west against commies. They were thorn in the side of USSR and fought in Korean war with US

the (((west))) is already allied with turkey, that's the problem. I wouldn't expect any good coming from any government in the world. we, the free people of the world, lost everything after the world wars

we sold our souls for comfort and shiny toys

This is not entirely accurate. We did manage to keep our souls until the WTO was established. It was then that the petrodollar had governments all over the world signing up and selling its people

Communist and kike infiltrators.

>The WTO was born out of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), which was established in 1947
>(((1947)))

lel checks out

This pretty much, all criminals in sweden are of kurdish incest children.
Theyre disgusting commies and send drug money from europe to fund wars in ME, theyre outbreeding other ethnicites as a political mean, its disgusting