I love how Trump is such a Good Goy

I love how Trump is such a Good Goy.

This too

Fuck off mudslime Israel is an important partner in Middle-East and the fakestinian controlled UN was going too far.

Is this satire or are burgers actually such incredibly good goyim? I can't tell anymore

This. Israel is white and based, my fellow magapedes. Braise geg.

Shadilay my brother! This is just another Shariablue slide thread. Let's go talk about it over at r/The_Donald

Trump's retarded followers have gone full Zionist rather than admit their Emperor is a shill. I miss when Sup Forums didn't tolerate any of Israel's bullshit.

fuck the UNEXCO globalist organization

mods, a little help here?

what bullshit exactly, subhuman nigger?

Hello JIDF

Fuck off Paco. Jews are based. I can't wait until you're deported so you can stop getting in their way.

XD AWOOOO BASED PEDE! Israel is white and based, and our greatest ally! Praise kek!

so you have nothing then

Checked btw

Fuck the UN, good for Trump. Now stop the rest of the payments and turn that sweet, sweet HQ into apartments and more the UN HQ to Dar Es Salaam.

BASED ! FUCKING THISS GUYS!! Israel is WHITE and must be protected at ALL costs! Haha Shadilay my dude, and praise kek ;)

this thread is being monitored by the JIDF

OOOOOOOYYYY VVVEEEEEEYYYYY

What does Sup Forums think of UNESCO?
I like how they protect separate cultures but I'm not well informed on that one.

UNESCO is great, they have reconstructed to many buildings around the world, especially Europe, that I have nothing but applause as an architecture fanatic

It was Obama who stopped paying the unesco bills though
This is the logical consequence

Fuck the Jews anyway UNESCO is an alright organization

How can Trump be literally Hitler now?

The UN is a globalist organisation controlled by Islamists. It needs to be destroyed.

Sup Forums utterly btfo
based dotard drumpf

Because its so fucking important that we rebuild this mud hut every time it burns down.