US-POLISH WAR DRILLS CANCELLED due to mushrooms

Polish villagers set out into the war training zones where tanks were firing life rounds to pick up massive amounts of mushrooms which Polish villagers sell for massive prices to Germans.

US army general in charge of Polish operations said "If this happens in a war, we will mow them all down, no matter if they have mushrooms or not."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So this has to be a firing range do them dumb pollacks have any clue tho poisons in them mushroooooomss

>Polish vilagers sell for massive prices to Germans
>selling highly radioactively contaminated mushrooms for massive prices to Germans
Time to get Danzig back and start some enrichment in Poland.

This is like abbo-nigger tier behavior wtf
What is the average IQ in Polackia? 70?

fucking retarded poles

Fuck your tanks, mushrooms are uma delicia.

Finland can't drill during mushroom season, either. Finns hunt mushrooms like men possessed.

They are dumb bydlo, niggers of Europe.

slava ukraini!!!

kek

>Burgers BTFO by mushroom pickers.

Massive
Massive

Jesus buy a fucking thesaurus.

>Finns hunt mushrooms like men possessed.
Same here in Austria. It is like Lord of the Mushrooms: The Fellowship of Men.

People set out to the woods in a wild chase for all kinds of mushrooms. They love it. It is like the Hobbits finding it and getting an orgasm thinking about how they cook them.

Talk like that will drive the Poles straight into the arms of Putin. I can imagine this mushroom gathering business is a long standing tradition. Good on them to collect their shrooms. I would have loved to see the smug Amerifat faces as they were making the call to cancel the drills.

do not fire shells,

EAT SHROOMS

Pilsner urquell is uma delicia too and our tanks saved them. You even built a statue of patton in plsen

>might of all of the us military btfo'd by 70iq retards mushroom pickers
your military is breddy shit for that budget

uraine isn't even a country lmao

pic related are the best and easiest to find

My grandma told me many others. Most people only know Eierschwammerl, Herrenpilz and maybe, just maybe, Parisol. But I know like 10-12 of mushrooms that can be eaten. And then 30 or so of them that shouldn't be eaten or if eaten, only boiled to get a trip.

Dumb people would only kill themselves picking shrooms.

They're delicious, and can be stored for decades.

I don't have any use for a dinosaur.

Thank you for picking bloody mushrooms

nice bait post ahmed, you surely did all the modernization of germany that the germans did during the 1970s-2000s

And again this German obsession about Poland. Fuck off already. Pay your denbts and fuck off forever.

if you wouldn't be such a feminin cunt you'd know that all the mushrooms in germany are radioactive since chernobyle

mushroobs suck the radiation out of the ground

>t. pickings shrooms since i was 5

First Vietnamese farmers, now Polish mushroom pickers.

>This is like abbo-nigger tier behavior wtf
What is the average IQ in Polackia? 70?
well we can survive without mcdonalds walmart and procesed food

can you?

>Ukraine

>US army general in charge of Polish operations said "If this happens in a war, we will mow them all down, no matter if they have mushrooms or not."
This is FAKE news by a ruskie faggot

I know.
It was just banter, I thought I made it obvious. German humour...

>Pay your denbts and fuck off forever.
We'll pay you 1 trillion if we get our clay back.

>0 years with Hitler

>4 years with Hitler

>70 years after Hitler

>Polish villagers set out into the war training zones where tanks were firing life rounds
>life rounds
Does it heal 35% HP on impact of a friendly tank?

i guess polish people love mushrrooms, not as much as i love pic related

$$$ MASSIVE SHROOMS MASSIVE MONEY $$$

Fuck off boarderlander, you're subhuman trash and should be exterminated. Stop LARPing as Europeans, no one cares about you aids-infested shithole, hope russians genocide the shit out of you.

And P.S.

this is funny as fuck and the reaction by most of the retards here itt really shows how shitty nu/pol/ has come

TAKE YOUR MEME FLAG OFF AND SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS ALEXIS

So if i throw mushrooms at my enemy will Polish mushroom pickers kill them?

> Average Mexican
> White

people in the european countryside have always picked mushrooms
fuck off

HAHAHA

>H&M

>"If this happens in a war, we will mow them all down, no matter if they have mushrooms or not."

Hahaha, you gonna pick mushrooms yourself then idiot?

No. I mean, I can, but the average burger...

>running into a live fire zone to pick mushrooms

very logical

It's anti-NEET rounds.

>everything is Hitler's fault

If our Race weren't so fucked, I would hate the poolish. You're fucking arrogant faggots basking in the light because the best of our Race have been cut down.

Standards have dropped and that is the only way (((poles))) can compete.

Trust me, I understand, serkku.

>flag

Nothing is more important than good mushrooms. You amerifucks have no culture.

>setting a live fire zone without regard for local citizens

very logical

>Marking a designated mushroom picking area as a fire zone
Which one existed first you think?

I remember somewhere in Baltics during NATO drills stray bullet actually killed local mushroom picker.

You fuckers started all of this shit, everyone lost their soil thanks to you.

>RIA Novosti reported
so this is just russia attempting to save face after shooting live rockets at spectators to their last war games

Article says there were signs all over in English and Polish warning people they'd probably die if they entered the area.

Would you run into Area 51 or Fort Knox to pick a mushroom?

Yeah, after you bombed it, killing hundreds of civilians.

there are live landmine signs all over bosnia and croatia but locals ignore them to go pick asparagus all the time, sl*vs just have death wishes

>tfw gathering gifts of nature while pissing off the Americoons

But are those mushrooms worth dying for?

and i was led to believe i was a cancer on pol

>thinking of starting my own thread ...

Yes, picking mushrooms is the only thing that has actual meaning in life.

Who would win?
>the largest most expensive military in all of history
>Polish mushroom pickers

Stumble into an Estonian's mushroom spot on Saaremaa and the Estonian will kill to keep it secret. They don't even tell their children where it is.

When there are no wolves, the dogs will be wolves

What if I want it to touch my mushroom?

Offer it a bottle of Viru Valge.

MOVE ME UP INSIDE

That looks like my grandmothers outer labia.

>these plants

>plants

mushrooms are not plants

You need to stop and put yourself in the place of old countryside citizens that get as much enjoyment harvesting mushrooms as you do downing a gallon of Dr Pepper

You think a Polish grandpa who lives off the grid gives a shit about the EU paranoia with Russia ?

You think he gives a shit about a foreigner telling him he can't get those sweet ass truffles like he's been doing for the past 40 years ?

>"If this happens in a war, we will mow them all down, no matter if they have mushrooms or not."
Having USA as ally will bite us in ass anyway

Like dogs, thesaurus scares niggers

>own a book on locale mushrooms
>grandma was so impressed, asked me if she could borrow it
granted, she was a programmer punching cards
only picked up proper granny activities after retirement

this

if blacks did what these poles did you nogs would never stop talking about how dumb they are.

My mother makes pierogi with mushrooms that my grandfather collects and let me tell you... It's fucking delicious.

this is the most retarded thread ever to be posted
i love it

also,
fuck all of you mushrooms or war

This is very common in war and for many good reasons. If this happened in the US and not in Poland these people probably would have been killed. The US military will swarm in with attack helicopters and snipers if you dare get within a mile of Area 51. These people were lucky they were foreign citizens of an allied country during peacetime or else they would be dead.

In war you can't just have civilians walking into military bases. You would be asking for spies, saboteurs, and enemy raids.

>set out to collect the plants
>the plants
>mushroom
>plants
Holy shit americans are not only fat as fuck but also dumb as bricks

potato, tomato. Faggot

have war exercise in foreign country, threat natives that you will kill them if its a war

Kek
Get the fuck out of Europe, deal with russia on your own, its not our problem

>uraine isn't even a country lmao
LOL

MUSHROOMS ARE FUNGI
they're one of the three kingdoms in the eucaryota domain, next to animals and plants.

this^^^^^^^^^^
LOL LOL LOL

>Not continuing the live fire exercise and firing on them to teach them a lesson

Why the US Military are such cucks?

>the people were not concerned by the warning posters in Polish and English
Now that is another level of not giving a fuck.

>Hey Marcin have you heard about the tank exercises Americans are having near our forest
>Yeah but who fucking cares, it's only bunch of tanks, unlike Germans they won't be aiming for us so we should be safe
>yeah you are right, let's go mushroom hunting

whatever nerd

Gtfo Paki.
>"us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law

pic related with mushrooms is uma

>if

supposition is not an argument

Never4get...