Has anyone here atleast for once actually CRIED watching this show?

Honestly, I just don't feel it. Every death in this show felt forced and after a while I just found Subaru's fuckups hilarious. (And I'm the type of fag who cried like a bitch when I saw Clannad After Story btw.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vkf_mXuNFJc
crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/07/31-1/feature-rezero-director-and-composer-discuss-their-fixation-on-theatrical-music
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9JSVGS4dHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's because you're not supposed to take the show seriously you fantasticuck. Immersing yourself in a show with false sense of depth is just stupidity. It's good for what it is.

I've only watched about 80 series and I don't know how many movies and the only time I teared up was when Kamina died so my answer is no but that's true for a lot of good shows. The only moment that felt forced so far is when Subaru suddenly went full retard in front of all the Knights and nobles deciding the selection.

I've never cried, but i have cringed, i think that's what it's going for.

You're not supposed to cry.

>Deaths were people don't really die

Re:cancer

This show has only made me more frustrated every new episode.

>cried over fictional events
I hope you realize that it's against the rules to post here if you're less than 18 years old.

I cried at the lap pillow.
I really loved that episode.

I didn't cry but my emotions were stirred up with Rem's speech last episode. Such a lovely girl.

I'll admit I cried like a little bitch when pic related happened
Subaru's VA did an amazing job

I cried at how much cancer this show is bringing on Sup Forums.

are these the kinds of people who self-insert as subaru?

>tfw you care more about robots than anyone in Re:Zero

youtube.com/watch?v=Vkf_mXuNFJc

The best scene in the anime.

>This video contains content from Starz Media LLC, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Wow. I've seen SAC though so I know what you're talking about.

You are not supposed to cry at the deaths. The emotional component on this show is the suffering of Subaru as he experiences the deaths of the people he cares about and the realisation that he can't do anything about it.

But memes.

I cried last episode because I'll never be able to love someone in a sexual way the same was as Rem loves Subaru. I hate interacting with people (I do interact, but I hate to) and sex is disgusting. I'm simply broken inside.

Where do you think you are?

Cried for Rem last ep, Subaru was never deserving of my tears.

I thought were were on Sup Forums but I'm starting to worry that I've lost my faculties and wandered into an SAO thread on gaia

Well, I love my waifu in that manner.

me and you user...me and you

Almost

I cried briefly when Rem's mangled body made it's way over to Subaru but I cry at the drop of a hat

>crying over the death of a character from a series where death is meaningless

I cry over nice things easier than over sad things. That's why it took me until episode 18 to cry and at the same time realize how wonderful Rem is.

You must be a nigger. Among the civilized peoples of this planet, the concept of "pathos" has been known for literally thousands of years.

>mom, look how edgy I am

No but I am a heartless person anyway

It's the tragedy not the death tears me up, I rarely cry when a character dies but I've cried during speeches like Rock Lee's past and dealing with his near career ending injury and Mumen Rider Vs Sea King.

I cried during 15 and it wasn't because Rem died but it was when she was crawling to Subaru, what really got me for some reason was the moment she brakes his chains.

That whole episode was feels bait.

>talking about having kids and dying together

holy shit how corny can you get.

Pathos isn't greek for "it's okay to cry over fictional events", just FYI. It's not a foreign concept to me; I'm pitying you right now.

I don't cry when I look at garbage.

I only tear up hard when there's scenes of self-sacrifice, nothing else really stirs me.

I tore up a little at the start of Kabaneri when Ikoma gets thrown off the train but kills the kabane and saves the train anyway.

Never cried, but...

Subaru's monologue in the latest episode about being useless and wasting all his time on nothing of actual importance hit way closer to home than I ever expected

I felt complete shit after the episode

It would be bad crying everytime when you look at mirror. You're strong man

No, I've been laughing my ass off at how retarded he acts

That's about the level of humor I'd expect from an ESL that likes Re:Zero.

>That's because you're not supposed to take the show seriously you fantasticuck.

>Composer Suehiro Kenichirō (henceforth, Suehiro): When I read the novel I cried, when I saw the director’s storyboards I cried, and when I saw the anime on TV I cried again. That applies to episode 15, too. It reaffirmed to me how great this series is.

>Watanabe: Now that you mention it, if I got shown something like that, I’d cry.

>Suehiro: I feel proud to have worked on such an emotionally-moving production.

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/07/31-1/feature-rezero-director-and-composer-discuss-their-fixation-on-theatrical-music

I don't think this a crybaby show desu. Last episode was pretty sad but other than that I think you're not supposed to be really sad about the happenings.

I can't remember the last time I cried at anything

Rem made me cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9JSVGS4dHU
DAE cry when they watched harry met sally? (^:

Truly the best moment of the series, and I shed a tear for him. But after that his suffering were equally hilarious as the movie groundhog day.

You must be pathetic to cry over this?

Don't be upset, EOP.

As someone who tears up super easily, nah. There hasn't really been anything to feel sad about, since he resets everything. Once there is a fuck up that actually matters I might but so far Subaru's suffering hasn't really gotten to me. Hell, I cried earlier today watching Bakemono no Ko, and that movie isn't even sad.

>Creatives shilling their latest project

M. Night and Micheal Bay will probably say they cried if you asked them how emotional their last film was too

>theres people that take the EOP meme seriously
My sides

Excuse me?

michael bay probably did cry
he's a big flaming whoopsy
>I've never seen *sob* such beautiful explosions

>show withotu budget
>has this tier treatment
Not everyone are buisnessmans. There is no reason for composer to write Rachmaninov inspired OST for episdoe 15.