Is there any ACTUAL reason (based on statistics and expert opinions) that I should fear Muslims for?

Is there any ACTUAL reason (based on statistics and expert opinions) that I should fear Muslims for?

Other urls found in this thread:

object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa798_1_1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll shoot a dooncoon in the fucking face, but I don't want them raping my niece and generally shitting up the place.

Most importantly i don't want to fucking pay for them to live in my country on my dime. Same with the Somalians.

>killing is the only bad thing that a refugee can do to you

Chances of having to support those refugees and their kids for their entire life? 92%

Blacks are already worth -$10,000 per capita per year and hispanics are also worth -$7,500 per year so why the fuck do we want to bring more people in that take money from whites? Are you fucking retarded or something?

what kind of contrived mathematical warlockry was used to produce an obviously false statistic like this?

they're overrepresented when it comes to violent crime

Yes.

Also that image implies there are only 2 people killed by refugees on the entire planet in one human lifetime (let's say 70 years). I would love to see cited sources.

Go to england, ask them

NO THEY'RE WONDERFUL PEOPLE ONCE YOU GET GO KNOW THEMmmmmmmmmmmm

>2 people in the entire world have been killed by refugees.

>Flag checks out
Go away

no reason at all

>1 in 3.64 billion
Fuck right off

Haven’t there been more than 100 dead people because of refugees already?

If we assume 8 billion people living on earth and 100 died already its 1 in 800 million

This simple statement doesn’t even exclude the countries no refugees live in (the countries they come from) and that being said, the chance is waaaaay higher

The statistic is wrong but more importantly it's irrelevant because muslims aren't refugees. It's like looking at the statistics of how likely you're to get murdered by Asians before moving to a black neighborhood.

>the chance of an American being murdered in a terrorist attack caused by a refugee is 1 in 3.64 billion per year while the chance of being murdered in an attack committed by an illegal immigrant is an astronomical 1 in 10.9 billion

object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa798_1_1.pdf

So it only includes (((terrorism))), not regular killings.

>What is greentext?

What's the chance of being killed by a refugee in germany or sweden or france tho?

Are you clinically retarded? Couldn’t you understand that hes being sarcastic?

What a whoreson you are

>Is there any ACTUAL reason (based on statistics and expert opinions) that I should fear Muslims for?

>1 in 4 000 000 us whites per right wing kill
>1 in 30 000 us muslims per jihadi kill

>1 in 24 000 000 US whites per white mass shooter
>1 in 300 000 nigger decendants per nigger mass shooter

Yes.

metadata, flashbacks, internal dialogue, etc.

>we know for a fact that only one refugee is capable of killing

Also school stuff and relative statistics.

You may as well have said 1 in 300 billion shill

Wonder what was he feeling at this moment

This is one of the better leftist memes I’ve seen, gotta give it to em

I mean, Muslims do follow Sharia law and Sharia law teaches hate (and murder) towards those who do not convert.

>Extrapolating the chance of being killed in a nigger-infested area to the entire fucking world.

Yeah, no sweetie.

>Europoors defending europoors
Hahahahahahahahahaha

>every Muslim on Earth is a refugee
Ok

>Europoors defending europoors

Then how about a fellow burger tell you what a dumbass newfag you are for not understanding sarcasm or >greentext?

The more niggers there are, the more nigger infested areas there are. That picture is a rebuttal to advocates of multiculturalism, the people who want to infest my backyard with niggers.

Is that Randy Bobandy?

If you ignore the fact they are low IQ, violent crime, no skills, no education, no assimilation, welfare kangz, sharia promoting, anti democracy refugees who destroyed their own country then yeah sounds like a good idea....

>being killed
Now let's combine that with
>being mugged
>being raped
>being shot/stabbed/beaten (but not killed)
>being unemployed
>being financially affected
Shall we, kek flag faggot?

Get fucked nigger

OP is a cock sucking faggot that made a slide/bait thread here...so I'm saging it.

For any nu/pol/ faggot that doesn't understand this and is going to engage in this thread instead of sage...here's all you need to know,

Since the 80s there have been nearly 5,000 suicide attacks, killing over 45,000 people. 99% were perpetrated by mudslimes.

If you want to invite them in, please just kys instead of taking all of us down with you from the inevitable car bombs at the grocery store.

>chimpanzee noises

but muslim terorist only make 1 percent of all muslim population.

State your source

>chance of paying tax dollars to support lazy piece of shit refugees, 100%

Is there any ACTUAL reason to BE Muslim besides having a malformed brain?

Maybe in the past, but now he's Adam Macadam

You obviously don't make your living as a government worker serving these populations.
They need help. Vote Dem!

So 1 out of 100 muslims are willing to commit acts of terror but we're supposed to accept thousands or even millions into our country?? How stupid are we?

Varg `le pagan man` had an excellen video on the subject, titled not our fight. With sources he claimed that
>Most violence of refugees are comitted to other refugees
>In case of `native europeans` most of the violence is directed to those interract with refugees in a dumb leftist idealist way (volunteers etc)

but then again, I have known people from Montana who want to `secure their house against isis`. Americans are easily scared and prone to overestimating their enemies, same thing happened in cold war.

You have a very low chance of being stung by a scorpion, why not fill your house with them?

Because we want you dead.

This is pretty shity bait, op...

It's not a fear response, it's that they all disproportionately take from society. They don't contribute, they are a net economic negative, and their children are not proving to be any better because liberal brain washing doesn't work against religious fanaticism.

^

Rampant inbreeding makes people violent and stupid.
Do you want violent and stupid people that hate your country in your country?

>the rest died of cardiac arrest after an unrelated immigrant knife show or grenade demonstration