1st thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE
youtube.com/watch?v=fUEhcTaBt10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first post #2

satan a shit

Am I wrong?

good intro video on modern satanism by a former satanic priest.
youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE

This is so autistic, end your lives.

It acctually became quite intresting cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=fUEhcTaBt10

All of those were fairy tales anyway. Even if there was a post revealing the truth, it lost it's credibility because the posts surrounding it were lies.

This doesnt make sense considering that pol isnt some pleb marketplace

hey guys, what's going on in this thr . . . .

My goal is to show you faggots that satanism is just a lure for the simple man to get into the spirituality of your forefathers, kinda like NatSoc is a lure to get into Impirialism or other rightwing policies

Actual Satanist and admin of old school Satanic forum here again. AMA.

You again. So whats about race and theism.
Theism is when you believe in the devine, something witch is at least higher then human.
Race = group with similar set of genetics.
Does it matter to stay in that group and where are you admin?

I believe in eugenics and transhumanism if that is your question. I believe some cultures are observably superior to others. In other words, I believe in science. Read Raymond B. Cattell's "Beyondism". I am not a big fan of revealed knowledge (theism).

There is no God for you, so you have no faith? Did I understand you correctly?

And whats the name of the forum?

What is this "god" you speak of?

How does it feel knowing you'll spend eternity burning in hell for your retarded larping?

The deity witch is the highest form of life.
Its Light of Life, Willpower.

I don't and neither do you. Where is this he'll you speak of?

So willpower is god?

trashhumanism

How does it feel to serve the jews?
You see, its not your faith you are trying to defend, its a cult and that is why christians get so aggressive when witnissing different atitudes, you refuse to see subjectivity and even identity if you are a hardcore christian.

Its the being we are all bound to, yes.
You have to understand that the Allfather is an actual being. Thats theism.

Satanism is just an excuse to be a vile shitlord.
Karma isn't kind to those who actively seek evil.
No matter what religion you are, Satanism is no higher standard. It's the philosophy of gutter trash.

Whatever gets you up in the morning. I know kids that also believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

Why are you evading my question? Do you have any faith or not?

You talk about atheism

Faith in what?

>I know kids that also believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.
What do you mean when you say 'believe'?
Do you mean claim without evidence?
Well they have evidence via the presents, eggs, and stories.
Or you mean without direct self observed evidence?
Yet they directly observe the after effects like the eggs and the presents.
Or maybe you mean actually in the act itself?
Well then we deny the physical principles of the universe exist if we hold scrutiny that high.
Satanism is babby tier, post-Kantian Platonism is truly divine.

I dont know... Thats why I ask you...
You are a little slow up there, arent you?
So do you have faith in something?

To be honest I declared Plato and his idea of the good the worst evil and the reason for heressy like Kant and his child comunism.

What is post Kantian Platonism?

To cut to the chase, I do not have anything like the Xtian concept of faith. Through predictive analysis, I believe certain things will happen because that is what will probably happen. Also, Satanists don't waste time trying to convince Xtians. Who cares. If they want to spend Sunday in church or bang their heads on a magic carpet 5 times a day, it's their business. On the other hand, Xtian spend A LOT of time trying to explain their goofy religion to Satanists. Satanists are born, not made. We are not trying to covert anyone.

I am not christian, and faith isnt a christian concept.

Retarded black/white thinker contrarian numbnut. Open your mind a little and the Allfather will send you a message. Or stay a special snowflake if you wish.
Only animals are born, humans are shaped shaped and I am not even talking about higher humans.
Your family keeps improving itself with every generation and you decide to set a dead end by saying that you are born the way you are, and dont need to be made.

Is there a question in here? No just demands that I buy into your goofy beliefs.