youtube.com/watch?v=wwIvmrewQ9U&index=98&list=PLA7ED4C4A87930A8B
youmeworks.com/selfreliance.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell them to go home.

stop raping

WE

Pull up your pants and use your welfare check to buy a ticket to Liberia

breed white women

Unironically be a based black man and be a living example of what you want to see in your race, teach others what you know and feel and help them down your path.

And stop raping.

uhhhh, you dont.

Honestly tho, I think you all would be much better off without all the technology that we just fucking threw at you, ie in the jungle.

I'll tell what I believe is the fix for my own country, and that is to insert family values and stop the crabs in a bucket mentality

or this, raise your IQ

You really need to raise your average IQ.
Welfare for single moms impregnated by thugs drag it down even lower, the ones who should have most kids are the more intelligent, atleast responsible Blacks.
Right now, the stupidest and antisocial of your people get the most kids.
This drags you down even further, when you need to improve yourselves. Big time.
Good Luck.

I'LL HAVE A LARGE NUMBER 9

Become a traditional Catholic.

>inb4 anti-cucktholic posters who confuse the modern (((Church))) with authentic Catholicism

You can't. Just raise your kids right, so they raise theirs right. The upside is that your competition is a bunch of people who can't think 2 days into the future. It won't take much to outperform the rest

There isn't much you can do yourself. If we try to identify the possible reasons that it is so bad, it's either the state destroying the black family through welfare, or it's that niggers are inherently terrible. The quality of life before the welfare state for blacks was relatively good. About where you would expect it considering the average IQ. But then we look at various African countries where nogs still lynch each other over things like witchcraft.

So if the welfare state is abolished, and nothing improves, then the only solution is to send them back to Africa and hope they evolve over the next few thousand years. Maybe you'll all be able to create a great civilization there one day.

black people need to just chill the fuck out

thats IT. stop chimping out, stop calling everything racist, stop trying to fight everyone

just chill

the

fuck

out

That's not Big Smoke.

>keep your dick in your pants.
>learn a trade that's pays well, or go to a community college that is cheaper and pursue a degree that is not worthless.
>pull up your pants and use a belt
>stop listening to rap fuck yo momma drug kill kill kill music.
>don't buy into the whole " muh niggas gang bangin slingin dope makin thousands tax free" bullshit, it will catch up to them, and they'll either be dead or in prison.
>find a women that is not a thot and encourage your good behavior and buys into making things better
>biggest one yet, be respectful to people and they will usually treat you nice too, if not, be the bigger man.

It's "number nine large" stupid bong cunt. And that's CJ, not Smoke.

JUST FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN, CJ!

Pulp your race up by its bootstraps

Tell them to stop wearing underwear above shirts.

>black ppl are killed in thousands by police
>black people need to chill
are you retarded?

Is that Carl Johnson?

Try to get others of your...persuasion to see that the Jews and the old kingdoms of Africa are largely responsible for the N. Atlantic slave trade. Convince them their pent up hatred for ypeepo should actually be directed at the kikes. Once a rift is driven between the Jews and their perceived slave races, they lose a significant foothold over their American influence. Not a huge amount mind you, but enough to be worth contributing to.

Paint yourself white and start smoking a corncob pipe

>black person gets pulled over
>freaks out

>black person gets asked to hand over their ID
>freaks out

>black person gets asked a question
>freaks out

>black person told he's wrong
>freaks out

They need to chill

All you all have to do is follow the goddamn train

prenatal screening and eugenics

>4,472 black men were killed by other black men annually between Jan. 1, 2009, and Dec. 31, 2012.
>112 black men died from both justified and unjustified police-involved killings annually during this same period

Black lives doesn't matter so much if it involved black people.

Go home and turn it into a fucking utopia for your race.

Police are extra sketchy around blacks because they have to deal with blacks on a regular basis.

eugenics

Become Marcus Garvey 2.0 and convince your people to return to your homeland in Africa.

stop being a busta.
youtube.com/watch?v=wwIvmrewQ9U&index=98&list=PLA7ED4C4A87930A8B

Promote this at the expense of the left - youmeworks.com/selfreliance.html

family values

Go back to afrika and be the kangs you where allways suposed to be

Agree swissbro.

Also get married and don't abandon your kids. Srsly.

Tell black to start identifying themselves as white, or better yet as an asian or a jews.
Talcum X proves that identifying yourself as other race work.
He's white and now he is just another nigger yelling and chimping out.

Go to Chicago and kill more of your own kind than any other nigger. Become the Kang of Kangz.

Genocide

Also black op. Further question:
When you say fix your race, what problems do you see as most significant?

How is your own life going? Are you employed? Have family? How are you living?

>home
at least it was before they fucked everything up

go back to africa and sort yourselves out.

have white men breed your women.

You can't. Nobody can.

By realizing it isn't the whites that are keeping you down but the jews.