Which is Which?

If you can pass this test you can have an opinion on guns.

Black guns are evil and scary.
Obviously the black gun is the assault gun.
inb4 racist.
BAN EVERYTHING.
NO RIGHTS FOR ANYONE.
FUCK CIVIL LIBERTIES.
FUCK RIGHTS.
DISARM EVERYONE SO DRUMPF CAN FINALLY IMPLEMENT THE FASCISM WE ALL WANT.

>assault musket
kek

Le Russians are the reason why people are still allowed to have guns. It's their way to control the population size of america to ensure that niggers and Mexicans take out the whites which are the only threat to le Russians

>Inb4 racist
Racist

Now that stats are out for 2016, why can't one of you faggots update these??

The bottom one has the bayonet lug, that's the assault musket with the thing that goes up.

Boring and generic conservative argument. I'm glad the Vegas shooter picked a country concert. Karma coming back to you.

>MUH FREEDUMS
>MUH GUNS

Ok so which one is the hunting musket then?

BAN THOSE FULLY AUTOMATIC BAYONETTED MUSKETS

Middle one, it doesn't have a bayonet lug. Top one and bottom one both have them.

I refuse to discriminate against muskets of color.

I don't understand why people even entertain the possibility that the 2A applies to "Hunting" or "Hunting only". It clearly does not, and any benefits to "hunting" are derived from its actual clearly defined purpose.

Anyone who argues along these lines is already losing the battle because they've allowed the frame to be shifted. Anyone who believes the 2A is for hunting, including cuckservatives, is a traitor.

Wrong. Top musket has front sight, middle musket does not and also has bayonet lug release mechanism on forestock. Sight absent due to interference with bayonet ring. Top rifle is hunting musket.

Not a weapon expert:
>assault musket
>hunting musket
>military musket
How close was I?

middle is assault, no sights, less range. Bottom rifle has better bayonet lug, sights, improved double trigger.

Tim mcgraw was shot a couple times think

Military
Hunting
Assault
easy

At last i found it! Trace adkins been shot by like 2 wives then did advil commercial

Top is hunting, cause it's in too nice of condition to be military
middle is military cause it's beat to shit
bottom is assault cause black and sp00ky

>with the thing that goes up.
I understood that reference

Lol. Took awhile.