Only pretending to put in hard work

>Only pretending to put in hard work
>I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream
>I never do anything actually useful, yet I complain like a pro
>I hate myself

How close did it hit home to you?

Too fucking close

Oh look its this garbage /r9k/ threads again.

Just fuck off already with your blogging shit.

Pretty much on the nose.

Now if only I could stop doing it.

Pretty sure every other person does those things

Subaru is pretty much me, except I've already given up.

Too fucking close, Iam depressed this whole day.

Just remember that you can always start over, even if it's [name drop].

Now we can see that this anime panders to the /r9k/ audience

When you hit 30 it's all over.

The NEET anthem

>at time of post: 9 / 1 / 8 / 3
>8 posters, 9 posts
Please leave every thread you're trying to shitpost in

>Only pretending to put in hard work
I'm actually smart enough to do well but I waste my time like this instead of actually trying when it really wouldn't take much more effort.
Then I hate my self for being an underachiever, I don't have the desire or willpower to be a great person but I have to stop being retarded.

aaaaaaaEEEEUUUUuuuuuuuu

na na na na...

aaaaaaEEEEEEEeeeeeehhhh

Unused talent isn't talent. If you can't bring yourself to work, but you want to than you aren't a smart person.

This

That isn't some set of flaws exclusive to NEETs

Even normalfags do most of these to varying degrees somewhere in life

I underachieve cause I want to. Why would I hate myself for that.

It almost made me drop the show mid-episode
Don't want it trying to somehow tell me it's OK or some shit

at least don't be obvious with the samefagging

if you don't care about something, don't post in it's thread

It's a human fault we often always fail to address.
I guess complacency is okay if you're okay with it.

I cried when he said he hated himself, because that's me. Everything is me. I do hate myself.

>Unquenched thirst isn't thirst. If you can't bring yourself to drink something, but you want to then you aren't a thirsty person.

>waaah I want to be normal waaaah

This is not the fucking Sup Forums I love. Fuck off /r9k/ you fucking wannabe normalfag piece of shit.

Do we really need 10 threads about this shit anime?

>This is not the fucking Sup Forums I love
>This is not the fucking hugbox I love

No, I'm actually pretty great.

If you are depressed because you don't have a 3DPD gf you need to fuck off.

Why?

Im not depressed, im just saying this is not your hugbox. So stop being bitchboy faggot

>two characters talk in a single location for 20 minutes straight
Truly AOTS

Visionary direction

No because the thirst would actually effect you. If you were thirsty and the stimulation of needing a liquid didn't affect your decisions or thought-process than you might as well not be thirsty.
But even then your retarded comparison was apples to oranges from the start.

Only people with Autism had to hate this episode. 2 of the most important characters expressing deep emotional levels of heartache and frustration. Only people with autism would have been bored by this.

Do you not remember the whole scene with Subaru freezing to death Puck going full edge?
Pretty much this.

I spend most of my time learning things and what I don't know I desperately try to learn and understand

I try to help people when I can but I know I have limits

I don't like complaining or putting up a fuss even when I feel like I've been wronged because I feel it shows personal weakness

Back when I was a NEET. Now I work too much and don't have the energy to dream or complain. I replaced NEET depression with salaryman apathy.

I wasn't bored, it just made me look at myself a bit more than I was comfortable with

Most inventors were lazy pieces of shit. Some didn't even have ambition.

hey i have aspergers and I loved this episode,

This is the only good thing about this shit show.

How do you get motivated to do all this?

Re:dditzerofags are embarrassing.

But they still invented shit. They expressed their talent, but the first guy I replied said he hasn't done anything.

Well I mean, it has to be extreme, to the point where you can't read emotions.

It makes no difference if there's an effect. Not using something doesn't mean it's nonexistent. A hammer is still hammer even if you don't use it, like you're still an idiot even if you trying (and failing) not to be.

Do all of what?

Not yet ;)

I'm sure you've heard the whole tree falling shit before, and although the message isn't quite true the tree might as well have not fallen. I was trying to tell the original guy not to take solace in his intellect if he won't use it.

Some people don't have to motivate themselves in order to do the things they feel are naturally right, they just do them.

You naturally find yourself here on Sup Forums, don't you? You don't have any effort put into turning on your computer, impatiently waiting to get on your favorite board, do you?

Sup Forums is Subaru.

It isn't unused I just stopped using since university and just tell myself I have my certificate so it's okay.

Felt like I was listening to myself from 5 years ago when I was around 21 and a NEET while my friends were starting their careers

You die? can it be ended early?

Is that the unlimited blade works chant of the NEETs?

Same. It was like looking at a 5~6 yo mirror.

Too damn close. Only difference is I actually am useful to some people

Not that guy but I wish I could go back to being an underachiever again, now I'm in situation and it really sucks ass.

How can Subaru even compete?