>All politicians are corru--

Again? Thats like his 3rd term

>implying this dog doesn't lick peanut butter off a jew's balls

Dogs aren't corrupt

>gibs that for this delicioco jewy candy

>implying he's not easily bribed

>uses his influence to push for pork barrel laws
>literal laws mandating barrels full of pork for his personal consumption

You retards. The whole point isn't literally that the dog is in charge, it's a way for the town to symbolically say "we're so peaceful that we don't need centralized leadership." I swear to Christ, this board can be so fucking autistic sometimes.

>illegals and cats are kicked out of the city

>Implying he isnt exchanging political favors for doggo treats

looks like a wise old dogger if you ask me. he a good boy he dindu nuffin

That's one big Doggo.

This is Kentucky's dog mayor.. he became a hit with the public when he promised not to maul children if he won.

>implying he doesnt have two scoops of dog food.

That dog looks like it's on its last term of life.

lawl

For you.

>doggo

they're fucking dogs, not doggos you retards

disgusting redditors need to die

soon

That's so white. Shame Minnesota is becoming a Somali infested shithole now.

good mayorro

Are you fucking autistic?

Didn't doggo come from Undertale?

Lol autism flare up
Calm down, liddle buddy

i though this was a joke by the voters, just like Trump, symbolically saying "all of this Democratic shit is a charade".

What in the fuck does this mean?

No, why? Are you?

Is... is this bait?

they couldn't be joking or anything...

Bullshit, I bet he’d do all sorts of favours for a handful of biscuits and a belly rub.

oh yeah? you can bribe him with a sausage

Not surprising. We almost had a bitch as President.

I must learn to bait and get "you's", noone ever responds to me.

Lol yep, Riverside plaza in minneapolis i swear that place is built out of stolen shipping containers and 100% somalian residence. Aren't all bad people though i must say

>implying
The dog mayor town us a small town in an out state part of Minnesota; Somali immigrants don't have the money or any interest in moving out of the cedar-riverside neighborhood of Minneapolis, unless it's to get closer to the mall of America (they move there because beneath their Islam they're every bit as consumerist and dumb as all the other niggers).

Long story short, small town Minnesota has nothing to fear from immigrants because they have no public transit and minimal gibs, both of which Somalis need because they don't get educated and they can't hold down a job other than Uber driver. The worst aspect of immigration for the average small town Minnesotan is the tax hikes.

>t. Minnesotan

The Swedish scourge is alive and well here in America. We should send all Minnesotans back to Sweden before they shit up this country further.

top kek

Then I guess its the people who are actually dumb/stupid/imbecile/fuck up drug addicts, the ones who choose any fucking moron for patethic reasons as their leader

he wuz a good dog, dindu nuffin

colleges have tons of somalians in them

you must not be educated

But like most politicians, he couldn't keep to his campaign promises.

That mayor would do anything for a bone, if you know what I mean

i will not stand by and listen to you slander this dedicated public service doge.

Good on them. There's a limit to how much a dog can steal.

holy shit you're a fucking autist

What's the matter? Insecure?

What you say literally doesn't effect me.

Hah!

affect

>being autistic

Seriously, if you ever hope to get a job, you might want to learn how to spell.

Seriously, if you ever hope to suck my dick, you might want to learn how to lick your mom's ass crack, you autistic fuck

you're barking up the wrong tree

You also seem to possess a rather limited vocabulary. I wonder if you ever went to school. Actually, I wonder if you're old enough to go to one. Either way, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors - judging by your messages, it's going to be a hard life.

Holy fuckin bants

You also seem to possess a rather tiny penis. I wonder if you've ever even gotten any puss. Actually, I wonder if you're old enough to get a boner. Either way, I wish you all the best in your future attempts at getting laid - judging by your messages, you're probably just going to end up committing suicide

No older than 14, am I right?

About to go to bed but feel compelled to tell you that you're an autist. Good night.

Nah we just keep em in the industrial centers, if you go into the outer suburbs its 100% white. The Somalis don't really like Americans though so they stay in their own communities anyway

I know you are but what am I?

Fuck you, faggot.

>I'm not fat cat
>I'm a dog

sweet dreams

Goodnight

Most Minnesotans have German, Swedish ancestry

i know the feel user

(You)

This is why Tucker Carlson can never fully take the redpill. Swedish genetics prevent it from taking completely. He still refuses to state that race and crime stats go hand in hand.

This is a thread about a dog mayor, everybody else shut the fuck up.

include me in the screen cap

>They would have never elected my dog.

Life it's not fair for the truly revolutionary.

>t. faget

yea well he sniffed a puppy's ass

This is legal in the state of Minnesota.

its a trick to keep muslims out

WHITE MALE!

Power on Political Pupper!

Power on Political Pupper

This is the dumbest post i've ever seen on this site

Inform me where this is occurring so I can forcibly remove them. A society that hates doggos isn't even a society, just a collection of pricks

Mayor's a cute. A CUTE !!

I hear he was once caught pressing his nose into a woman's crotch.

The fuck you think this country is? Canada?

>tfw a doggo has more power than you

Yeah, it's a cute dog

>It has a litter and starts a dynasty
Isn't Minnesota also the state with a plethora of politicians that openly support ISIS and BLM?

Minnesota has the highest Swedish population in the US, so you tell me.

Still better than electing a nigger.

He probably gives you a tax exemption if you give him belly rubs and a steak.

I have it on deep background that doggo will roll over for a bone.

desu i would give you tax exemptions for belly rubs and steak too

Power on Political Pupper

I lol'd

just send the fags in Duluth, Rochester, and the twin cities, they're the ones that are libtards

Power on political pupper

Doggo nationalism flag when

I tend to agree, they have quite a wide breadth when it comes to how civilized or savage they are. Some just sip coffee all day, some sip lean as they try to swindle money out of strangers.

Oh nice, Islam provides little red baggies to scoop my dog's shit up in. Where do I leave the bags once full? Nearby doorsteps?

Yeah the mayor of my hometown is a liberal Somali woman, several somalians FROM MINNESOTA have been caught trying to smuggle weapons, debit cards etc. to Al Shabab.

gas the somalis race war now

This is a ruff thread

It's more about the situation they create as a whole. To really understand the effects of demographics, you kind of need to look at population groups as discrete organisms, and individuals as their cells. They likely don't know the effects of their collective behavior and even the ones who do are powerless to change how the whole operates.

I will have the mayor of this ton eating out of my hand