What if whites had Islam before Arabs?

What if whites had Islam before Arabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxA9i7zFGKA
balkaninsight.com/en/article/arabs-marry-bosnian-women-to-establish-parallel-families-06-06-2016
krapital.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/lithuanian-gay-league-outlines-challenges-for-the-year-ahead/
youtube.com/watch?v=eNtIbF1pbm4
euobserver.com/lgbti/137976
youtube.com/watch?v=QLXZ4G3Dg8c
youtube.com/watch?v=wzRHKfkPNsE
storyofmathematics.com/islamic.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics_in_medieval_Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There would be no arabs, niggers, chinks and other inferior races today breathing

I imagine it would be a lot like Chechnya, which looks like a Sup Forums paradise in this documentary: youtube.com/watch?v=mxA9i7zFGKA

delete

Islam isn't racist enough

So we would have interbred with conquered peoples

I like the world conquest part though, just add more racism

>Chechnya
mongo-blacked caucusus roaches. Think Bosnia

Viking wuz kangz

also chechnyans are unjewed.

if you never let the jew in then chechnya will be paradise.

This

Whites are. Any Shqip or Bosnian will kill their family member for mingling with subhuman Arab or other trash

This as well

kys muhammed

Just asking :)

Just imagine a ISIS version of the Nazi's and the axis and allied armies combined.

wtf I love Bosnians now

I read somewhere that a bunch of people have converted because they didn't want to let the turks marry and fuck their wives and daughters

hahahah I knew you were some Albo/Bosniak rat
kys

Same as bosnia whites will say islam is white and we pagans are larpers who are useful idiots for christianity.

looks like slavs and syrians got together and made this barren, frozen wasteland with commie block architecture. not white at all

klix.ba comment section?

Albania, Bosnia have Muslim history, they viee islam as true and their ancestors religion just how whites are cucked by Christianity.

There is no reason for a white to have faith in Christianity.

I wish, think something like a putopis or defter, can't remember tho

>What if whites had Islam before Arabs?

Then we would be backwards and inbred.

>it's just culture
even if it is, islam is rooted into arab culture, if it was european it would be completely different

>if whites had Islam before Arabs?
you mean there would be no technology, no anything.. just living in the woods and praying to Faglah, having 15 children, cutting down all the wood and turning our land into a desert, while fucking goats and then making attacks on niggers??

yeah.. right.. no need to think twice about that shit.

that's absolute bullshit wherever it was put in
people converted to improve their social status
no one gave a fuck about ''race mixing'', nor did Turks, and I mean Anatolian Turks, not real Asian Turks, ever settle here in relevant numbers
local ''Turks'' were almost exclusively local Slavic and Albanian Muslims

Pic related pagans -2000 bc

that's what I figured, there are way too many religiously "mixed" marriages here for people to give a shit

Christianity 2017

It's not culture, it's faulty theology. Maths in haram in Islam. If you think we'd have progressed beyond the Middle Ages without maths you're a retard and probably a muslim as well.

what is your point fag??

Chechnya.

Those are Kosovo-Albanians, a quadroon is whiter than them

lmao you're a whole new dimension of retarded
the first thing that the book says is to learn

Arent they so enlightened by worshiping israel(jesus) and the bible

Pagan jspan exterminated christians

>There would be no technology
>non-ironically thinks Islam (and not muslims) holds back scientific improvements
You do understand that without Averroism, the renaissance would probably have taken under decade to get uprooted?
Averroes was a muslim polymath, mainly dabbled in philosophy though, was the first to translate the works of Aristotle and Plato, which the Church(trademark) saw as heresy at the time.
I think Islam would've worked just as well as Christianity, considering we used to do everything they do know, from killing homos and witches and to outright fanatical belief.

We would still have everything intact considering most of the civilization itself came from the infrastructure that is greco-roman idealogy

>Any Shqip or Bosnian will kill their family member for mingling with subhuman Arab or other trash

ahahahahahahaa, nothing could be less true

balkaninsight.com/en/article/arabs-marry-bosnian-women-to-establish-parallel-families-06-06-2016

on the other hand, Muslims do look "whiter" on average
I have an autistic theory it's because nobility here converted en masse in order to retain privileges, and nobles will obviously have more Slavic blood
or maybe it's just geographic

> has pics of children like most anons(normalish) user have pics of cute/quirky/unique girls.

Fuck off you pedophile piece of shit. Get your paki ass off this board.

>Chechnya
is not white
they literally live in shit and fuck goats
only the elite few have money
no industry
no production capabilities
100 years ago they lived off what they could steal and rob from neighbors

literally fucking barbarians from neolythic age

>this much taqiyya

Srebrenica 2.0 x1000 soon

Why do literal retards post this image and pretend like it's the ultimate redpill on Islam. None of this is new. Yes Islam is more of a political system. Yes Islam was spread through war and bloodshed. Yes Islam has very strict, conservative rules. Yes Islam is inherently anti-feminist. So what? Only a cuck would have a problem with any of this.

>Srebrenica 2.0x1000
there's only like 3 million Bosniaks though

Except there was always sexual promiscuity that was deeply rooted in us

>What if Whites had Christianity before Christianity was about being a good person.
They'd feed them to Lions.

We'd have conquered the world by now. Instead of colonizing lands, building shit, and then leaving on our own accord, we'd have overtaken the lands for ourselves with unmatched brutality and efficiency, permanently securing our race as the dominant and prosperous of the globe. Then we'd stagnate due to totalitarian limits on free expression and science, as well as religiously encouraged inbreeding. Not sure what to make of that.

Thanks to our irrationalist philosophy we would have failed to move from the medieval period into modernity and someone else would have beat our asses just like Europe beat muzzie ass in the Age of Colonialism

name one succesful Muslim country
even great empires like Ottoman Empire were stagnant shithole for most of their history

krapital.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/lithuanian-gay-league-outlines-challenges-for-the-year-ahead/

>I think Islam would've worked just as well as Christianity
>I think
>I think
well think again shitskinned motherfucker

christianity was a roman way to unite their multicultural legions in a productive way

islam was roman way to subdew the barbarian hordes that were useless in the first place

basically you know nothing.

both christianity and islam was created by romans for TWO completely different purposes

one to start the age of enlightment and create a highly productive society and the other was to tame the subhumans who were looking to go to a war with rome

>taqiyya
>srebrenica
>he doesn't know

You cant be white if you're a mudslime.

what are you a chechen chicken shit refugy or a cuck rooting for shitfaced scum??

pathetic piece of shit in both cases

this. the people in the leventine area built civilizations bedfore islam arrived snd ruined their intelligence and future through the practices of inbreeding and polygamy in Islam

It's a shame how people often gloss over European Islam. Islam in places like Bosnia, Albania, Kosovo, areas of Russia, etc. has taken on a distinct European (white) identity. In many ways, it could be considered a variant in its own right.

I think the problem stems more from failures of the church. Biblical teachings can easily be interpreted in a similar way to how Jihadists interpret the Quran. If we wanted it to be, Christianity can also be radically patriarchal, masculine and warlike. It just depends on how the church chooses to conduct itself.

And Christian

This. Whites would rule the world with an iron fist. Even if we were to adopt Islam today we could totally wreck everyone. Islam has superior moral authority and would give us a casua Belli against the world that no one could refute

I bet if Chechnya was more gay you would love it. You are probably sad that you wont ever get Chechen dick. Poor Mindaugas :(

Inbreeding is Middle Eastern culture
See Indonesia & Bangladesh, biggest Islamic populations yet not inbreds.
And stop with this shitty screencap acting as if it was the ultimate redpill lmao

Well they are always we wuzzing and claiming that they are the original semites and the original persians.

Maybe Islam it's a white religion after all.

goat fucker please. don't make me laugh. chechens are the gayest fags of them all.
always dancing your faggy dances, always hangin with your bro's

bro's over hoe's right nohcha?? we know you like to suck dick. no need to hide it behind all that agression lol

>muzzies this buttblased about a single picture

low IQ from inbreeding at work

The problem is not the race user it's the religion, there is one true God and it is our Lord Jesus Christ.

“See now that I, even I, am He, and there is no god besides Me; I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal; there is no one who can deliver out of My hand.”
Deuteronomy 32:39 MEV

Muslims claim.they are the real Jews, Cjristians claim.theybare real Jews, Jews profit off their retard slaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNtIbF1pbm4

HAHAHHAHA

Let Ramzie come to Lithuania and teach u how to deal with Gays.

It would no doubt be better for our people here, but being a Christian and believing it is true, it would not be good for the souls of our people.

>talks about low IQ
>don't even realize that his own picture shows that cousin marriage is not the majority in the ME except in pakistan

>there is one true God and it is our Lord Jesus Christ.
So they are at less 2 Gods and 3 with the Holy Spirit

euobserver.com/lgbti/137976

Have fun assimilating them XD, we send all our gays to Lithuania because you love Chechen dick.

lol you are not making sense goat fucker.
stop pretending you are not gay.
we all know chechens are the most closeted repressed gays in the world.

if gays had spentznas it would be chechens in the from lines.. coz you are all macho and shit..

any chechen can easily take a hand up his ass.. no problemo lol ahahahaha

your ramzie is such a fag.. just like putin like them. really fluffy and shit.. looks like a teddy bear

>Maths in haram in Islam.
I find this ironic when you're using their numbers.
INB4 user says Arabic numerals aren't really Arabic, they are actually German.

Christianity is rooted in jewish culture, yet look at european christianity now.

chechen fag don't even try to pass off as a swede lol

you are so butthurt from the truth you are shitting out posts by the dozen

i pressed all the right buttons on that goat fucker lol

Is this considered white?
youtube.com/watch?v=QLXZ4G3Dg8c

Džocharo Dudajevo skveras hahahha you guys named a street after our first president. Why do Lithuanians love Chechen dick so much? i mean i didnt even know what Lithuania was.

youtube.com/watch?v=wzRHKfkPNsE

Hahahahahha

>European Christianity
No such thing.

>Maths in haram in Islam.
kek

The Qu’ran itself encouraged the accumulation of knowledge, and a Golden Age of Islamic science and mathematics flourished throughout the medieval period from the 9th to 15th Centuries.
sauce :
storyofmathematics.com/islamic.html

Makes me want to convert to Islam. Looks way better and more traditional than any American community in existence.

Nothing would change, except Pol would be pro Islam. People here arguing whites would destroy other races are wrong. The Christians were brutal against non Christians until the Enlightenment. Christians conquered and converted Europe with the sword. The Islamic World hard a far stronger economy and military until 1200's, when the Mongols and Tamerlane in 1400's knocked us back heavily. Europe surpassed us when the silkv road died which was our economic life blood, which happened as a side effect of Europeans discovering New World and dominating sea trade routes to India and China.

Also depends on which islam you're referring to. My sect, Shiite Islam, has more themes and values in common with Christianity although we have basic traditions like prayer and no alcohol/pork like the Arabs. But the themes are the same as Christianity (IE. Hussein/Jesus died for the life we have today, they made the ultimate sacrifice, they stood up against oppression blah blah blah).

goat fucker stop bleeding out of your ass.
everyone knows all chechens are fags.

we named a street after Dudaev coz he sucked some Lithuanian dick when he was young.

it seems that it was the chechens who like Lithuanian dick.. not the other way around. LOL

now tell me about your swedish boyfriend nohcha

>What if whites had Islam before Arabs?
Since Islam is an offshoot of the Talmud it couldn't have been possible anyway

>Muzzies education
But hey, at least youre more educated then that retarded child molester, since you know that 3 persons of Trinity are Father, Son and Holy Spirit, instead of Father, Son and Mary, like Mohamed (piss be upon him) thought.

We're using arabic numerals, not islamic. They invented them before islam.
Also most "islamic" scientists were apostates.

>But the themes are the same as Christianity (IE. Hussein/Jesus died for the life we have today, they made the ultimate sacrifice, they stood up against oppression blah blah blah).
Lol I know that Bektashis believe in Hussein being like Jesus but there's a whole difference between Shia Islam and CHristianity akh, Jesus in Christianity is seen as an incarnation of God that can die while Hussein isn't, there's this sacrifice spirituality but Jesus for christians is literally God dying as a human to wash humanity's sins. (Which is pretty dense)

t. Sunni

Good excuse, just admit it, Lithuania LOVES our cocks. We can come over there and breed some of your women so you guys can finally have good genetics in your genepool. Today every lithuanian man is a fagget and if Russia invaded u would bow down and take it like a good Mindaugas.

>Christians converted Europe with sword.
I don't even care if its a troll or not, it's just plain retarded.

Arabic numerals developped by a Muslim from the Hindu numerals.
And no, most islamic scientists weren't apostates this is a dumb meme made by those who are butthurt about the Islamic Golden age. They were agnostic at most but most of them explained that it was "Allah's creation" in their ouvrages

But it's true, imagine european medieval war society mixed with the aggressive nature of Islam, we'd never get enough slaughter.
"MOHAMMED WAS A RED HAIRED GINGER, SHITSKIN!"

>arabic numerals
inspired from numerals of India and Persia

Mary, mother of Jesus was likely 13 when she gave birth to Jesus as 12 was typical age to be betrothed in these days. It was the moral standard of the time and your ancestors would have participated.

The "golden age of Islam" was literally the period of time as Europeans were introduced to Indian mathematics by Muslims. The "golden age of Islam" was a repeat of the golden age of India. The "golden age of Islam" is an imagination of white guilt and fear.

>He thinks Christianity came through hugs and kisses
>What is the medieval Europe's christianization
>What is the massacre of Saxe and other massacres/forced conversions to pagans

The study of algebra, the name of which is derived from the Arabic word meaning completion or "reunion of broken parts",[3] flourished during the Islamic golden age. Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi, a scholar in the House of Wisdom in Baghdad, is along with the Greek mathematician Diophantus, known as the father of algebra.

t.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics_in_medieval_Islam

Christians tend to forget that Rebecca married when she was around 3 to Isaac.

Islam ruined Persia and turned it in to an irrelevant shithole. Stop sucking Arab dick and reclaim your culture.

Yes but none of that changes the moral of the story now does it. We both revere these characters for their sacrifice and the injustice they went through

ok so why they can't poo in the loo in 2017?

Lol it's 2017 and there are still people using this shitty excuse? Do you even know how was ante-Islamic Persia or are you just deliberately dumb right now?

The only way you can say that seriously is by referring to velayat e faqih in Iran nowadays.

This, Western Europe would cut off the balls of the natives and take wives freely. The whole world would be bleached, no white mans burden complex and christcuck colonization