Holy shit Germany

Can someone take them out of their misery already?

Other urls found in this thread:

truthrevolt.org/news/germanys-interior-minister-considers-introducing-muslim-holidays
cnn.com/2016/01/02/us/colorado-muslim-workers-fired-prayer-dispute/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

truthrevolt.org/news/germanys-interior-minister-considers-introducing-muslim-holidays

>canada is the worst count-

like they arent next...

Not even Sweden did it. Germany truly is the cuckest

Whats wrong with that? Nothing wrong with people celebrating a religious holiday?
This is what i dont understand with Sup Forums you always bang on about equal rights, free speech and all that but you only want it for a certain group of people but your also against other groups who want the exact same thing but for a different group.
Kinda hypocritical dont you think?

>you always bang on about equal rights,

Hi nu-ahmed

seriously, if i get some days off during christmas and eastern, let them muslims have a brake during their ramadans and whatever

it´s not like those being discussed are mandatory national holidays. just days those people prefer spending with family instead of work so they get the right to take a day off. The jews alredy got that btw.

Slimes aren't people.

Germany is already a non-Christian country, so not like it matters.

>muslim dominant regions

>if i get some days off during christmas
Turks celebrate Christmas?

why havent these people been assassinated?

historically speaking, people have been killed for a lot less. you would think people this polarizing and this hated would have seen atleast one attempt on their life.

Based Poland, you need to demand payment in full immediately, with 80 years of interest.

I thought they already have holidays on certain days.

Muslim schoolchildren are not obliged to attend school on certain days throughout year. thought it was the same for employees.

>Can someone take them out of their misery
Clearly that's what they're working towards.

cnn.com/2016/01/02/us/colorado-muslim-workers-fired-prayer-dispute/index.html

Take a note.

>you always bang on about equal rights
What pol are you browsing, nigger?

>a minister from the "Christian Democratic Union" is asking for Islamic holidays
You can't make this shit up.

No brakes during ramadan, remember nice and the london bridge attack? Both were during ramadan. Neither used brakes

> krauts

Sup Forums hates degeneracy but hates Islam. Why?

how is a cuck who submits to women going put anyone out of their misery?

Because Islam is degenerate, obviously.

''''''''''''''''''''''''Christian""""""""""" democrats

No one deserves to see their country get destroyed and their rights taken away because of invading migrants

Fuck merkel.

Jesus fuck, I regret we left survivors back in WW2.

>Muslim region
What's that? Any region any Muslim chooses to live in, so it's not really a region, it's some made up bullshit that can't be defined by law, which means Muslim holiday will be German holiday. No such thing as Muslim regions in freedom land.