Orcs are refugees meme becomes real

>Orcs are refugees meme becomes real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1FQnlocz_w
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/mb7b9q/world-of-warcraft-has-a-rape-problem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

quite racist game
id ban it in eu

I hope this snowflake never sees the Pikmin series...

Orc lynching when?

>liberals experience empathy for everything except for white people.

>Fictional slavery
>Triggered
Never buy anything made in china

And yet he probably doesn't give a flying fuck about real slavery happening right now in Africa.

Why is he talking about orcs and then suddenly the last sentence is about the black people?

Says a lot about liberals. They sympathise with evil.

>meanwhile, in strategy games...

>Triggered by slavery in a video game

Is this real life, or am I just a part of some parody?

underrated

>EA removed all the edgy missions for the GLA in the First Decade pack

>Orc refugee memes are becoming real

I'm investing in this post before it gets 50 responses.

It wasn't the first time EA pulled censorship bullshit in their games, or even in Generals for that matter.

>using jewish slaves to shovel gold and gems only to incinerate them with it

Command and conquer?
I remeber that haha they put "cyborg" before everything, so it wasn't a soldier, it was a cyborg soldier

Liberals are either evil, defective, or both. You cannot find ONE healthy, sound-minded, normal liberal. Not one.

Go ahead and try. You won't find a single one.

What's it called when you can no longer distinguish reality from parody? I know there's a phrase for it.

Because I'm having trouble separating reality from parody.

WHAT?!
why though?

poes law

>you will never have a harem of female orc sex slaves

OI!! NOT ALL ORCS, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!

Caught in a thread slide no escaping this parody

>Initially, the game was released in Germany under its international title Command & Conquer: Generals. However, due to the then imminent Iraq War, the Bundesprüfstelle für jugendgefährdende Medien (Federal Department for Media Harmful to Young People) placed the game onto the "List of Media Harmful to Young People" two months after the initial release, which, by law, forbids further public advertising and any sale for people under 18 years of age. The BPjM stated that the game would give underage people the ability to play the war in Iraq before the real war had even begun. Additionally, the player would be able to kill civilians. Based on these two points the BPjM put the game on the Index, because they believed it glorified war. Therefore, sale to minors and marketing the original version of the game were prohibited throughout the Federal Republic of Germany.

EA then changed the game so you were fighting cyborgs instead of human enemies. China also banned the game, but it was because they said the game smeared the reputation of China and the Chinese military. In reality, China were the good guys, but I guess they didn't like the way China did massive collateral damage in some missions and how the GLA detonated a nuke in Tienanmen Square.

>trigger'd by vidya

There is no way.

She literally says:" I mean, they're orcs. They eat people, cause chaos, and murder their own, but that doesn't stop me from empathizing with them."

Does she feel the same way about cancer? Does she empathize with the cells that will slowly multiply and consume all of the resources of her body and cause her to die? Will she reject chemotherapy out of empathy for the cancer cells?

Absolute madness. Cleanse this degeneration of the mind.

well technically he's right, he's not orc

Which is real? Which is fiction? The world may never know.

Orc Musume wa Ikemen ga Osuki

>mfw sjw's making the same comparison

Thanks m8e

anyone confirmed hes a jew yet?

digis ckd

the thought of an orc-shitskin meme motif sure does percolate the pistachios, OP.

bumping.

>"You Serve the Bright Lord!"

what a good website, full of information that is unbiased and accurate

peter jackson was Sup Forums. he seems cucked now.
sector nine was a 2 & 1/2 hour racial allegory...and it is brilliant. absolute must-view newfags.

let's make the sjws attack LOTR for its blatant racism. I mean, they are duty bound to attack LOTR; it is, perhaps, the most expressly racist work of fiction in the history of awesome racist literature (fyi, the best lit is all racist -- provable fact).

youtube.com/watch?v=X1FQnlocz_w

You empathize with characters that murder and eat people? Liberalism is a mental disease.

what bloody website is this

Weinstien plays WoW?
What's his character name?

vice, i guess?
>motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/mb7b9q/world-of-warcraft-has-a-rape-problem

WUT DA ZOG

YOU 'UMIES SAYIN' WE WUZ BOSSES AND SHIT?

yer gabbin' about da wrong kind o' Orkz ya git

'dese 'umies iz talkin about Tolkien pig-man 'ybridz, not propa greenskinz

>inb4 "reddit spacing"
Zog off

im p. sure that Sup Forums is filled with vanillafags that dont want that kind of thing.
they dont understand that the best waifus are SHORT
N
THICC
gobbos.

Well post some sauces then

>virtue-signalling over how much fake empathy you feel for fictional characters in a videogame who are literally powered by evil

>thinking the jew has the fake empathy with something powered by evil

>gondors fastest 14 year old orc

search goblins, gnomes, and shortstack on boorus. its not that hard.

Fucking top jej

This shit writes itself. Back in 2003 this would have been considered high level trolling; you can't actually tell if it's satire or serious.

uruk-hai are a type of orc, just like somalians are a type of nigger.

>(((Whyfsson)))
>wife's son
nice shoop, desu.

it doesn't matter. i've done some top-shelf trolling, mediocre and shitposting...just to see. all three levels, no matter how fatuous, are a pretty fair representation of the libshit mind-set.
in other words, lefty-pol could be on here reading a trolling masterpiece, identify with it, and be bruised in our hurt-box.
and so it doesn't matter.

who said liberals would never figure out the common nigger, granted in the most buttfucking retarded way possible

I just want a tall orc/oni girl so that when I hug her my face goes into her breasts.

Uruk-hai were an upgrade. Stronger, faster, smater, more endurance and could tolerate the sun better. More of the differrncd between jamal and niggertron-3000

Underrated post

I just want a tall orc/oni girl so that when I hug her my face goes into her breasts. and a fat futa cock to suck on all night long *
ftfy

wtf, I thought the orcs were supposed to be molded on racist whites.

Anyway, (((who))) made this game?

>nopecat.gif

The cuckery here is on level not previously thought possible.