Gee, I wonder why these threads get 404ed so quick?

Gee, I wonder why these threads get 404ed so quick?

SEND IT GENTS AND START THE REVOLUTION

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut up cuck Trumps family is jewish

I bet you are a leaf

You first then. Off ya go.

Seriously, there's any infinite amount of threads calling for or demanding IRL action and it almost never happens

>Ethnostate general, etc

It only ever gains traction if it's something internet based they can do from behind 7 proxies.

You can name the jew all you want. But where do you start the revolution. Where do you want the flashpoint to be? What are YOU doing to make it happen?

>"B-but I'm making a thread user, I want other people to start the uprising

The fucking commies and Antifa are closer to revolution than ethnic nationalists are.

Newfag.

its 8ch nigger

lol you cant say 8chn

at least your honest or have a vpn

I've been in threads that were perfectly fine, no threats were made, nothing illegal being talked about. But they get 404 within 15 mins. Meanwhile threads about absolute dumb shit with slurs and threats get to stay up for hours or days. The mods this site has are fucking garbage.

no they aren't, judge things by their purpose user

what happened? everything got quiet real fast...

The shill team has to have a Canadian VPN. I can't believe a nation as big as it to be that full of iiots.

A lot of people on the internet are the kind you don't want anywhere near the front line.

That's a phenomenon called selection bias.

A sports club is likely to find you warrior potential people but you'd better be careful how you approach them and what you promise them for doing the fighting. (They might hate pro white everything because they have been conditioned to since birth.)

Yes "we" do need to red pill huge numbers of people. Pol is not "huge numbers of people." White Nationalism will be establishing a government when all is said and done. Our job is to make sure the government is run by Nordics and not Brazil Bot 2.0.

Yes the world tends strongly toward light skins at the top and dark skins at the bottom.

Most people think they fought the good fight defeating the Nazi's. They have been trained since the end of World War II that the Nazis were the worst people of all time, ever.

Break that brainwashing before you talk silly fantasies about revolution. You won't win one without current government workers AND private sector workers on your side. That includes Military and Law Enforcement. (They like to entrap people who talk about revolution and they get brownie points when the catch Far Left or Far Right weirdos who don't know the score on Central Banking and Media/Education control.)

Exclusive Racial Communities is a threat to the NWO from the Right. Workers Rights is a threat to the NWO from the Left. One man tried to merge Exclusive White Communities with Workers Rights. His name was Adolf Hitler. In retaliation for his forming of the Reich's Bank (which is a rival Central Bank to the ones owned by the Jewish Rothschild's,) his country was blown up, taken over and rebuilt with a steady diet of self hatred taught to every German ever since.

That is what you fight against user. You'd better know the score and learn to preach the truth if you want enough troops to win World War III.

god you are an idiot. leave your own city once and a while user

Thread on sandy hook just got archived, less than 5 min up-time, but a thread about a fat guy drinking frying oil is fine?

Shills and intel agencies are nervous. Trump is going to shut down the CIA soon.

do jews realize he is the only reason they are alive still?

None of the info on that pic is correct. My computer time isn't 21:00 hours, and I never made that post shown. I call BS.

or was the OP that made the thread banned?

I didn't say it was you. I was showing you all the seriousness of this predicament.

:)

in other words, if we try to pick up other users threads, they will cry ban evasion, so they kill the voice.

they must be super fucked.

sorry, still somewhat new to Sup Forums, but I can already see the banning bullshit that's happening.

There are steps short of burning down synagogues that can be taken to get the ball rolling.

Statistics are one way. How many Jews in media, the judiciary, banking compared to their proportion of the population?

Whites can file lawsuits for not getting jobs in those industries and allege race discrimination, pointing out the disparate hiring of Jews. There are weapons that we don't use.

in the other thread one of the last claims I made was antisemitism is closer to 40% than 9%...

it may be time to take one for the fucking team gents.

No new replies?

We need to reclaim our internet, make our own search, video sites, news hubs, education platforms. All of it. For that we need to organise, meet each-other, and put in some hard graft.

yea, they are starting to freak the fuck out lmao

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text

The time is coming brother.

FIRST WE ARE GONNA TAKE BACK AMERICA
THEN GERMANY
THEN CANADA
THEN BRITAIN
THEN FRANCE

THEN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD

AND WE GONNA NUKE ISRAEL 9000000 GORILLION TIMES TO FUCKING CELEBRATE

YEHAAAAWWWWWWWWW