Tolkein always knew the truth

Goblins

Whites are Humans
Elves are Asians
Dwarves are Jews
Arabs are Orcs
Niggers are extinct

Void lords

>tfw tolkien was just a psychic reciting historical events ~10,000 years ago in europe and we've been lied to all along

lol

>Orcs are Slavs
>Dwarves are German
>Elves are French
>Humans are Brits
What now?

Hobbits are the Brits, Hans.

I always thought like this for every game since I was a child. But I used to identify orcs as black people

Hey, wut tha ful say bout us?

All of that sounds right except for Elves, but for some reason I always thought of Asians too. Elves usually look Asian in most other media. In other media Elves are generally depicted as shorter than humans but taller than Dwarves.

Elves in LOTR are undoubtedly White though, and they're even a foot taller than most hoomans.

Typical leaf posting

elves, at least in lotr, are scandinavians

tolkiens elf language is based on finnish i think (inb4 fins are mongolians)

Bretons

Jews are Dwarves. Asians are elves. Whites are humans.

Muslims are goblins.

tolkien's orcs were actually chinese
>human shape, but smaller than men. ugly and filthy with a taste for all manners of flesh, including human. they are fanged, bow-legged, long-armed and some have dark skin as if burned. they're squat, broad, flat-nosed, sallow-skinned, with wide mouths and slant eyes. they're miserable, crafty and vicious beings

Tolkein was a British writer, he did not involve himself with politics or ideologies outside of the British isles.
Hobbits were the English country folk.
Gondor and the race of man was the British Empire.
Elves were the Celts/Welsh.
Dwarves were the Jews.

>Whites are Elves
very fitting because elves went extinct just like ...

Just like White people.

>whites are elves
>asians are dwarves
>Gnomes are jewish
>hispanics are humans
>muslims are goblins
>niggers are orcs
Zug zug

Whites are humans, elves, and dwarves. Elves are scandinavians and dwarves are scots. Goblins are jews. Orcs are blacks/muslims.

s-sauce? asking for a school project

And abbos are trolls.

Right. The Uruk-hai were nigs.

troggs, probably

>Whites are elves
Nah
>Blacks are orcs (bellicose and stupid)
>Arabs are dwarves (short, aggressive, and hirsuit)
>Whites are humans (fairly standard less aggressive than blacks or Arabs but have higher crime rates than Asians, also generally seen as more masculine than Asians)
>Asians are elves (fairly androgynous, little body hair, more intelligent than any other race)

Dwarves are based on European craftsman, stout guys that sat around drinking and smithing or some shit all day

What would make you think they're dwarves? Elves remind me more of Asians because of the low sexual dimorphism. They're also very spiritual, and religion is huge in the east, even if they are kind of soulless bugpeople.

whites=humans
asian=elves
blacks=orcs
muslims/hispanics=trolls (wow like, different tribes)
jew=goblin(profits)
slavs=ogers
mongols=still somekinda mongols
dwarves are estincted ( neanderthals )

Whites are men actually

the yellows only seem more intelligent because of their of their insane discipline.

What about poos? I always used to think of them as skeletons because I had an Indian friend in primary that actually looked like a fat skeleton.

>Argentina is white
>Niggers are orcs
>Zug zug

Elune-adore, nigger.

Whites are humans dipshit

Welsh are Dwarfs
Tut

>Orcs are Anarchists
>Undead are Communists
>Elfs are Environmentalists/Liberals
>Dwarves are Libertarians
>Goblins are Jews