did Sandy Hook

Did Florida Pulse Nightclub

Got us into the Iraq War

Got us into Syrian War

Killed Saddam

Killed ghaddafi

Tried to get us to start a war with NK

Tried to get us to start a war with Iran

AND AT THE SAME TIME GENOCIDING Palestinians ON A DAILY BASIS.

Gee I don't know, occupy, murder, lie, control?

fpwp

not get nuked

Chose the wrong flag that they knew would attract too much hate. A terrible PR move.

n-nothing, i-it is a good willing country and has every right to exist because it is their r-rightful clay

Steal US secrets and sell them to other countries.

Blackmail all of our politicians.

AIPAC is pure faggotry.

Israel is literally the most evil country in existence.

Anyways. Israel will be Palestine soon. Trump is revealing everything.

ISRAEL WAS CREATED ON A MOUNTAIN OF REAL JEW CORPSES, THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN JEWS FINANCED HITLER'S WAR MACHINE IN ORDER TO CREATE A REFUGEE CRISIS TO JUSTIFY "ISRAEL" 'S EXISTANCE #FAKEJEWS

>imagine believing this
American education strikes again.

I think the more important question is what has everyone else done wrong. The answer to that is
1. We continuously give them money to fund their military
2. We fight their wars for them
3. Their wealthiest elites are able to freely move throughout the western world as well as Russia, manipulating anyone with power.

WTF? I actually like Trump

>THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN JEWS FINANCED HITLER'S WAR MACHINE
retard, you're on Sup Forums. STFU and learn

>Only Americans believe this
Lurk moar faggot

#usury

Not liquidating the Palestinians.
Reminder that Israel is based.

He's not gonn stop the JFK documents from being released. In the documents it will show that it was a Mossad operation. JFK wanted to inspect Israel's nuclear facility to make sure they weren't building nukes and they killed him for it.

fpbp

Honestly? Nothing. Israel has as much right to act in its own national interest as anyone else - to play the game.
It's other western establishmentarians that deserve contempt, for being so corrupt and/or inept. They don't act in their own nations interests. That's the simple truth.
And the real reason Jews get a bad rap is that they're highly proficient at playing the game and others resent that. Inb4
>but the Jews use underhand tactics
I say grow the fuck up. The game has no rules - at least none that are fixed in stone. The game has been played this way since the dawn of history and few tribes can say their hands are clean, least of all those who cry about the Jews.
Drop the victim mentality and man the fuck up. No one's preventing you faggots from playing the game. You have no barriers except the ones in your own mind. Even that renowned philosonigger, Jay-Z, gets it...

Pushing Europe into open borders while keeping theirs closed

Fake tweet

But isn't it the Jews that won't tucking shut their mouths about the underhanded treatment they claim to have received?
Israel can't disappear soon enough.

In Canada after the war jew refugee filth was clawing at our boarders. How many Jews should Canada let in we were asked.
The official response was "None is too many"

What's your point, Canada? Are you saying a big boy did it and ran away? Show me on a gif where he touched you.

What prize were you expecting to be awarded for working this out all by yourself? What difference does it make that you know? Are you waiting for the referee to dock Israel a point or something? You know who you're starting to sound like, right?
Are you just going to bitch and moan, or are you going to play? Pussy.

How is that decision working out for you by the way? Show me your demographics.

nothing
>dead muslims
>pissing off the liberal west
>traditional, combat trained women
>gets free gibs from corrupted fat burgers
based kikes

they've successfully melted your mind OP

>kills terrorists
>pisses off people who have never been to any of the bad neighborhoods they claim to support knowingly and wholeheartedly

stfu faggot
fpbp

if you think american education teaches that shit, then boy, you should just kys

USS Liberty

Existing.

>What has Israel done wrong?

Existing.

Real implication

Also prove it faggot

It’s like I got cloned and my clone made this post. I love you.

I’ve been saying this. These faggots are blaming their failure on other people. Pussies.

> they’re all successful
> boohoo they care for themselves only
> boohoo we are too inept to compete with them
> boohoo i’ll stop trying until the winner is taken out of the game

Didn't Israel support both sides in the Portuguese colonial wars, also didn't they sell shit to Mugabe after the war? to my understanding Israel just didn't give a shit about sanctions and went on being merchants

Zionism and Nazism aren't that far.

Penis deformation

user It's not fair to make this kind of thread when all Israelis are a sleep or tired

They cucked and havent since removed the Muslims from their lands and surrounding lands

Seriously who are you I think you’re me

nvm it was the Angolan war of independence
My bad

They dropped a nuke. That's our thing.

fpbp

Tried to shut down charlotte.

We dindu nuffin
Stay jelly goyim