Dragon Ball Super

Why does Future Trunks have blue hair but Present Trunks have purple hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJDpYnd-gbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He always did

But that's wrong.

Toriyama always designed Bulma, Future Trunks and Trunks with the same hair color but Toei doesn't seem to be interested in sticking to his designs.

BLUE HAIR
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

not sticking to original design is one thing, but being inconsistent in their own show is a whole other problem

>purple hair
trash

It changed as he got older, like a blonde kid's hair turning brown as he becomes an adult.

now now

So we've seen base, super saiyan, and ssj4 all in god forms. When will we see ssj2 and ssj3 god forms. I'm guessing they'll have blue hair, since so far black-->red and gold-->blue.

Tell me that isn't a still from the anime. I refuse to believe.

I like the reaction this guy got

even though I can't remember his fucking name

he sucked the blue out of anime Mai's eyes

Blue hair F Trunks shoved purple hair away and took his place

Or Mai sucked the Black out of Black's eyes.

Bulma's hair color changes from DB to DBZ. Maybe it's the same for Trunks.

In this pic, 18's hair is a platinum blonde and Marron's a dirty blonde.

nice dubs but this is dragonball were talking about

Man does this look like shit. It looks like they colored a 13 year old's Dragon Ball Z fanart

also green pilaf

I refuse to watch this out of fear for my childhood nostalgia and wonder.

>whole other problem
Not really because if Toei stuck to Toriyama's designs then they would be no inconsistency

>muh childhood
Yeah, maybe you should just fuck off.

why is toriyama so inconsistent with the colors?
no wonder why toei has a hard time figuring out what the right color is

>this is okay

I like that part when Mai yelled "baka" like a true moeblob

Because he's super saiyan god blue

Are you stupid? This is from the anime so it's Toei's doing. If they don't know which is the canon color scheme all they have to ask.

Your childhood wasn't all the good either

Is there a trunks and 18 doujinshi?

im not totally caught up on super but if im right bulma dies in his timeline so i think he changed i to look more like her

No. His hair was already blue before she died.

SOON.

So we found out about Kai stormfront. That's something

It takes years of dedicated training with Whis to reach that form

no it doesnt

Vegeta didn't need years of training to reach SSB.

oh well you can just make the argument its because he's from a different universe

Why dies Beerus even care about Black?

youtube.com/watch?v=cJDpYnd-gbM

Except that he isn't.

No yet

really? does it explain the whole trunks thing?

>20 year old animation
why don't you compare it with the boo saga animation?

He doesn't, if he wanted to he could have killed him with one energy blast.

He is more interested in the time ring.

more serious question, why is chapter 14 not translated yet ?

If Black has one earring and Zamasu has another then why aren't they fusing together?
I checked it, Black has his earring visible from 0:05 to 0:07.
Is this even canon?

at least its not berserk 2016

I deeply fear for Mai

>boo

all of dbs is canon and it might be because they have different sets of the earrings

Future Trunks and Bulma's hair feels a bit too blue.

no fusion because they're on the same ear?
also they're wearing the same green potara

Does it cause sensory overloads in you?

>normal hair color is blue
>turns super saiyan blue
>hair is now blue

Some powerup.

I find it strange no one in the cast notes he wears a kaioshins earring. Its all about the ring

>Is this even canon?
dragon ball heroes doesn't care that much for canon but who knows. They do have info on new stuff

in what way?

Because the kids can't figure out the difference between them with out it.

Hey assfuck did you forget the god ki as well? Fucking dipshits like you make me sick.

Aside from Bulma, every female character to become q main characters live interest is essentially removed from the series or has their personality changed so drastically that they are no longer the same character

He probably won't even save Mai either.

I'll be waiting patiently

That's retarded!

Why do no characters notice Goku has the kids of a God?

Don't worry, Future Mai will probably die because they need to tie this arc with Xenoverse. As for Kid Mai, I hope a relationship with Kid Trunks won't happen because of the events of this arc. Let us hope for the best.

they dont have to tie it in with xenoverse where did you come up with that

I don't think F Trunks or F Mai will stick around after this arc so they will be removed regardless.
Might prevent the whole personality change in F Mai though

A Kid Mai x Kid Trunks pairing I find strange and unlikely. Mentally, Mai is stilla 40+ year old and mentally Kid Trunks is like 12

>To become a better Kaio I must cast away my anger
>Proceeds to take off one earring
>His anger and disliking of ningen splits from him and takes the form of the ningen he despises the most

>inb4 that's not how kaio earrings work

As if Toei/Toriyama gave a fuck about lore.

Because they all turn into jobbers after hitting puberty.

>Copying a dumb faggot's shitty idea

kill yourself

But thats hiw its supposed to be spelled. Fuck off with the dub worshipping fag

>Mai is stilla 40+ year old

She still has the mind of a clinically retarded adult, though.
Only a complete idiot would follow around a talking ninja dog and a wannabe-emperor midget who acts like a clown.
Mai cannot really give her consent in any relationship, she needs professional help.

I don't know how dbz is more popular than db, the latter is WAY better

I want a talking ninja dog. Retared women are hit though.

They wouldn't bother to show us that she's still alive if they were just going to kill her off anyway because of a retarded game.

And pretty much everything indicates that F Trunks will marry her and have children.

who wouldn't want a Shu of their own?

You dont know that about goten, he couod replace goku maybe or be just below him. Why do ya gotta bash Goten hes based and pretty cool.

But Hit is a male.
He looks like one, at least. You never really know, considering the namekians.

Do you think Mai has fucked Shu and Pilaf?

HOT i mean you sarcastic cuntmuffin, I wouod also hit her too, fuck I hate women i only want them as sex slaves.

>And pretty much everything indicates that F Trunks will marry her and have children.

You think so? I don't really see it. They look like just friends for me. Granted, they appear to be close friends, but this is what happens when you are fighting against Armageddon together with a person for so long. It is only natural they would be close.

She couldn't even hold hands, what makes you think she fucked them?

I hope so, Pilaf has a baby dick and Shu is massive, she takes it like a good girl.

Goten is for fusion and... that's it.

Unfortunately they all look like shit in GT, Goten had a cool hairstyle though

Only if she was raped, but Shu and Pilaf are as immature as Mai when it comes to sex.

I really don't know it really fucking stupid.

People need stop act like dragon ball super it really bad it should have bing cancelled a year ago.

Maybe some of you dragon ball fan might like this yes I know it look stupid just read it you might really like it.

Goten looks way cooler with his new Black clothes and the single potara earring, though.

Pilaf gang are actually some if the most competent villains. Vegetq and Frieza never even got to summon the dragon for their wish. Pilaf gang have successfully done it Like 3 times

How so?maybe they have orgies 24/7 with the pig and the nig with the turban or even the dragon's balls

So since DB heroes may have spoiled how Zamasu and Black are related, does this make it possible for Zamasu to be redeemed, and actually become an ally? Maybe he'll see some kids/family playing, realize that not all ningen are bad, and try to stop Black.

>using the Dragon Balls as buttplugs and then summoning Shenron from there

I guess Shenron would be pissed as shit about it.

He isnt black goku thats a rumor dude, for all we know he could become neet and 500 lbs living in breast milk's basement fapping to ponies

you probably wouldn't even know what anime was if you didn't see the DBZ dub as a kid. Most of us over 25 have toonami to thank for sparking our love of anime so fuck off yourself faggot. Your ostentatious hating on all dubs is old, most dubs are good nowadays, get over it.

>They look like just friends for me
You must be blind then, they are making it blatantly obvious (for a children's anime) that both Trunks want to fuck their respective Mais

I don't want to believe such prime ass is 40+ year old virgin