Hi Pol

Hi Pol,

I've read that you all are very conservative in the way you view things...

Could any of ya'll here could please explain to me why I, as a woman, should not be free to have sex with whomever I want to have sex with? Assuming I'm using birth control / condom for one night stands?

I'll can try to give you an example: Any of you wouldn't say no to the opportunity to fuck two girls at the same time, right? Well, I wouldn't say no to fucking two guys at the same time (or even more) - provided they were attractive and we had good personal chemistry. Why should it be okay for guys to do it, and not for girls?

I've heard the master key/shitty lock analogy before, but it's not very meaningful to me in my opinion. Why would it be bad, provided we use protection?

Are you guys just mad about not getting laid?

I mean I would probably be mad at people being promiscous if I didn't get any. If only non-virgins could reply that would be great, since I feel like you need to have at least some experience in the topic... If you want to post anyway, let us know

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Except I would say no. Anyone that sleeps with multiple people or has sex outside of marriage is an absolute degenerate. Kill yourself.

You sound like a kike feminist.

Fuck off.

Tits or gtfo

This is probably bate but...

Women's sexual liberation was a net-negative for the west. With the help of feminism, The two forces have utterly destroyed the west.

Link related
>youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0

You are free to have sex all you want.

And we are free to judge and mock you.

It's a great country like that

You're free to do that but you have to live with the consequences of your actions.

You're free to burn the coal just don't come crying to whitey when it's time to pay the toll.

because sex isn't a sport?
i thought that was what 33% of feminism was about

You can. And you will rightfully be considered a slut and no man of any value will ever want a serious relationship with you. If you're okay with that then fuck away.

fuck off cunt

we like happy women here, what you are describing will not make you happy. Do not be tricked into trading future happiness and contentment for momentary pleasure.

Also please consider that no matter what perspective you take either creationism or evolution do you really think you would be happiest outside your gender role.

Don't care personally, but here is one negative point to that:
>Higher rates for disease (STD or otherwise)
That's it. Any other point is subjective or otherwise to emotional or ethical to matter. You want to be the town bicycle? Enjoy being a literal catalyst for disease.

The problem I have is the false rape allegations that ruin peoples lives. You can fuck who ever you want just don't yell "RAAAAAAAAAPE!" once you break up with the fucker.

Ok

>1 post by this ID

Jesus what the hell is this, surely it cant be real

you are free to do as you please, just don't complain when you aren't accepted after

>I've heard the master key/shitty lock analogy before, but it's not very meaningful to me in my opinion.
>not very meaningful to me
>in my opinion
Gee, I wonder why a modern woman doesn't internalise a logical argument that undermines her constant search for instantly gratifying nihilistic hedonism.

Really makes me think.

Cant turn a ho into a housewife. Be gone thot

>Could any of ya'll here could please explain to me why I, as a woman, should not be free to have sex with whomever I want to have sex with? Assuming I'm using birth control / condom for one night stands?
oral contraceptives fuck with your long-term oxytocin emission and uptake, leading you to not be able to form a lasting bond with your child or your spouse if you ever choose to get married/have a kid

having more sex means you're more likely to get an STD, even if you're using protection, more likely to be depressed, less likely to be satisfied with life, and more likely to do drugs

honestly you can fuck/be fucked by whomever you want, but it's essentially hedonism since a woman can get a 30-man orgy off of craigslist same-day. Lasting relationships are profoundly more satisfying and a better way to get regularly laid since married people have more sex on average than unmarried people.

probably a slide thread but eh

Telegony.

None one cares what you do but there are consequences to your actions, you want to be a filthy cum bank go for it. Youre free to do what u want and we are free to judge degenerates like you

Do what you wish, so long as you attend to the consequences.

>1 post by this ID
fuck off salon write your own articles

I mean I am fine with it, just let me know you are a whore in advance so I can kick you to the curb before I get pozzed.

Lady pede, mostly lurker here, OP. So speaking as another woman, nobody here is against us having sex with whoever we want. People are rightly against us sleeping around so much we become degenerate whores. Act like a whore, get treated like a whore, capisce?

Since before I even liked girls, I wanted a family. To marry someone I truly loved, have a lot of children, and grow old, all the while pouring myself into supporting her and giving her my attention, devotion and affection. I passed up on many opportunities to fuck women I thought were sexy, all because I didn't want to compromise my ability to form a meaningful emotional bond. I've sacrificed much for a woman I haven't even met yet, and have no shame in expecting something close to the same in return.
You're allowed to make your own life choices, the problem is that so many women take the power to live their own lives and use it to prove that it's a mistake to give women power over their own lives. Everything from divorce, depression and relationship stability all suffer, on average, with a greater number of meaningless sex partners (someone post infographic plz). It makes sense- do you remember your first kiss? How about your fifth? If I married you now, I'd have to constantly prove I'm better than all the many guys you've hooked up with (who poured all their effort into grabbing your short-term attention), and if I ever fail, you can just walk away, destroying the life I've sweated and suffered patiently to build for you. Having sex wherever and whenever you get horny, like an alley cat, means that you've been turning yourself into a terrible long-term prospect, and apparently it's men's fault you can't be bothered to plan for your long-term future.
Also, lastly,
>equal rights! equal rights!
>I get to have sex whenever I feel like it with minimal effort, the majority of men will never have this, but those men aren't attractive to register as human in my little mind so I won't even pretend to care about their feelings
>but they all have to care about how my feelings are hurt because indulging my base urges comes with some judgement
you need to check your goddamn fucking privilege.

actually it's "kapish"

Actually is ghapiesh.

>Could any of ya'll here could please explain to me why I, as a woman
Stopped reading right there

>explain to me why I, as a woman, should not be free to have sex with whomever I want to have sex with?

If what you want is bad, you will get something bad if you get what you want.

Instead of asking why you can't do whatever you want, ask why what you want isn't very smart.

Hope this helps.

I think everyone forgot to read the "non-virgins" only part

I think the problem with men on this board, in general, is that they are clearly intimidated by women taking control of their own sexuality. which is both funny and sad, funny because if they weren't so fearful of it , they would see live is the exact same (I came to this conclusion for my self a while ago). and sad because, by admitting fear subconsciously - its as if these men are setting themselves up to be left behind when female sexuality picks up.

the same people on this board who complain about welfare, handouts - are holding on the patriarchy with all their might because its the only way they think they can get laid and they need ALL the help they cant get

no where in her post did she say you have to care about her feelings.. which is literally what you're doing by writing out a whole stupid paragraph about your life no one gives a fuck about

Legally speaking you should have the right to sleep with whomever you want, but that is not enough for the liberals. You want sexual promiscuity to be accepted in society, wheras the same freedom that allows you to sleep with whomever you want allows us to look down on that.

this isnt an argument of freedoms... she's asking what it is about sex that makes it so that people like you "look down" on her.

>Any of you wouldn't say no to the opportunity to fuck two girls at the same time, right?
I totally would. I have said no to having sex with only one woman.

I'm not a manslut. "Players" and the lock/key bs is a Gen Xer/Boomer thing. You know, the last two generations who thought "casting couches" were just how business gets done and wanted rape victims to be punished.

>this isnt an argument of freedoms
>Could any of ya'll here could please explain to me why I, as a woman, should not be free to have sex with whomever I want to have sex with?
Learn to read, dumb nigger

1 post by id.

Men shouldnt whore around either.
You are fucking with your dopamine reward system. I mean seriously, why not just get high instead?
No, I mean it, why not just smoke some weed instead of getting railed or do the railing yourself?
Because muh feels good?

You are fucking yourself over. You are fucking with your reward system in the brain.
No it not gonna go to hell from being a bit promiscuous but it certainly would be better not to fuck with it at all.

I'm going to get called a roastie for the following comment, but here it is anyway

I am a reformed slut. I wasted my 20s fooling around with men in casual relationships. I regret that behavior because it increased the chance by marriage will fail and because I wasted the time/emotions I invested in those relationships. When sexual relationships sour they almost always end and I'm not in contact with any of those men anymore. I could have invested that time in non-sexual relationships and I'd have more friends now.

Also, we hit fertility issues (turns out on my husband's side by chance). If we end up needing in vitro, the age of the mother's eggs is a huge factor. We may not have the number of kids we want. We're looking at questions like, is it better to be pushing 40 with our last kid, or better to implant 2 embryos and risk twins. It's easier to have your kids younger

>one post by id

she wasnt asking IF it was a freedom already

she was clearly asking about the sexual double standard as seen through the threesome/lock and key examples.

look at it this way... why shouldnt your future wife be allowed to fuck anyone she wants right now?

reading is nice, but alone it won't do the job - work on that comprehension bud

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap

Me again

Men are simple creatures. If you're not a hambeast most of them will fall for you. If you're not into them, you will end up cutting them off, which is very painful to them. I've caused alot of pain in my past relationships. I thought I was justified because I was clear from the beginning "I don't want a relationship." That is extremely childish. Humans emotions just don't work that way. Orgasms cause bonding. Look at the never ending crying in threads about how white women are horrible, that's from broken hearts. It's just not a moral lifestyle, even from a purely secular standpoint. You don't know if a man will form an attachment until it's too late

The idea that men want free pussy is a myth. They want a relationship (at least most of them, anyway).

I am absolutely mad about not getting laid, if you fucked ugly men it would cause world peace. Why did you let this happen?

3 hearts broken was enough for me to stop trying

You’re allowed to have sex with whoever you want and as many men as you want, just know that it lowers your value as a long term partner. If you’re not the marrying type, them fuck away and live it up though.

I can't believe anybody believes we're still living under patriarchy. LOL

we are... this bastion of a forum in itself could prove that. its still transitioning outward, but as long as people are obsessed with female sexuality - a huge chunk of it remains

btw dont be a nazi - its not cool

> I've heard the master key/shitty lock analogy before, but it's not very meaningful to me in my opinion. Why would it be bad, provided we use protection?

Believe what you will, but...
> Destroys your ability to pair bond
> Doing so reduce your value as a mate and cross you off the list of "real men"
> Women's value declines, very few invests time and efforts on things / studies that pay off long term
> A decade lost to the cock carousel means less children, means less money to maintain welfare state
> You increase demand for chads, which reduce their need to pair bond.

Evidence is clearly that women who have lots of partners have a higher risk of STDs, unhappiness with life, depression and divorce. Abortions are also more likely, and guys generally don’t like to think lots of other men have already been ‘there’. I personally wouldn’t go near girl who’s had a lot of partners.

Angry NEETS venting anonymously is proof of patriarchy? Can anyone this stupid type? You're a paradox

>as long as people are obsessed with female sexuality
I suppose in your world, if we do anything less than tax men (like my husband) pay women to shit out bastards that is an "obsession" with female sexuality. BTW by taxing my husband you are taking bread off our family table, just so you know

>btw dont be a nazi - its not cool
That boat has long set sail, honey

The risk of STDs is way overstated desu

There is a much greater risk of picking up a criminal loser who will beat/rape you or a psycho stalker. If you are slutting around chances are you're not prescreening men in any real way. Also, alcohol is often involved, increasing the risk further

Nothing good happens after 10pm

It is because guys are mad about not getting chad level sex.

But it also has to do with the fact that some people want a nice wife who will be a great mother. Its hard to believe that a girl who gets a thrill from being gang banged or ran by multiple guys would ever be satisfied by a monogamous relationship. So when guys see slut culture being more prominent all they are seeing is their family dreams dying.

Not claiming that I haven't broken this myself, but.... here goes.
Hebrews 13:4
“Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.”

1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
“For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God….”

1 Corinthians 7:8-9
“To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single, as I am. But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.”

Kill yourself faggot

Tits or GTFO

>Are you guys just mad about not getting laid?
I'm married

Underrated post

>Master key/shitty lock analogy

The reason why there's a slut/stud dichotomy is because it's easy to be a slut and hard as fuck to be a stud. To bed lots of women, at least ones that don't look like trolls, there's a mile long list of things you need like money, a good job, be good looking, so on and so forth. To get lots of men all you have to do is flop on your back and install a revolving door to your bedroom. The analogy isn't shitty, you just fail to understand that it's harder to make a key that opens any lock then it is to make a lock opened by any key.

>muh promiscuity

Literally nobody here cares about your sexual exploits, at least not directly. The snag is that as soon as it comes time to pay for the consequences of your life style (pregnancy, STD, so on and so forth) suddenly we have to step in and pay for your abortion or to raise your ugly crotch goblin.

>that fixation with sex

I'm glad to use you're fully aware of your only use to the world at large, now post tits with timestamp or fuck off back to roastieville

fpbp

tits or gtfo

This. Become the village bicycle but you will be bullycided

Do whatever you want. Just know that we won't take yuo back, and the bros won't want you either once you hit the wall. If you want to let 10-15 years of hole-value dictate your existence, go for it

/thread

obvious b8 n slide but w/e

any fat idiot woman can get laid whenever they want. men actually have to have charisma, talent, persistence, and charm to get laid. why are dumb sluts treating opening their legs like it's an accomplishment? ??

Because I don't want someone raising my kids with semen encrusted lips from previous men

I don't care what you do. But there's no such thing as an ex slut. You will be an absolute liability as a wife when you inevitably settle.

>I suppose in your world, if we do anything less than tax men
strawman

>Can anyone this stupid type?
ad hom

>That boat has long set sail, honey
i just now forgot why i wanted to reason with you

Reminder to check the rest of the catalog Anons, lots of slide threads

> The absolute state of modern women
> Trying to pretend that being a used up, tired, and perpetually angry corporate drone is better than being a respected and cherished wife and mother
They will never understand that it is truly for their own good.

> I mean I would probably be mad at people being promiscous if I didn't get any.
Bad start right off the bat. Sounds like something a juvenile would say, and does nothing more than to reinforce the already quite wide spread cliche of the average women being a child in an adult's body. Group-Mentality induced statements like these make it easy to identify a woman online even when she didn't state her gender. Just food for thoughts; try to to better the next time you're creating a thread on here.

> Could any of ya'll here could please explain to me why I, as a woman, should not be free to have sex with whomever I want to have sex with? Assuming I'm using birth control / condom for one night stands?
No need to explain because you should and are be free to whore around as much as you want. Just as we can chose to avoid contact with you in turn. That aside the choice of whoring around is mostly used as an heuristic: The more you sleep around, the higher the chance that you belong to the category of entitled, self-absorbed, useless party-goers with a mind as shallow as a puddle, which in turn increases the chance of you being corrupted by modern day Feminists -which would add rampant irrationality to your list of potential traits. None of those are seen as desirable.

> I think the problem with men on this board, in general, is that they are clearly intimidated by women taking control of their own sexuality.
Women have been in control over their sexuality for ages. Due to their tendency to grossly overrate their sexual value, combined with the not particularly picky nature of males, even 4/10 women won't settle for anything below a 8/10 male. The sexual market basically consists of a small amount of 8/10 - 10/10 men sleeping sleeping around with the majority of women. And nothing changed - neither for those >7/10 men, nor for the ones "below" that.
Also Women seem to be quite scared of Sex Robots taking their "power" over Males away.

lack of sex and intimacy make men go insane, this website is the perfect example of this. you asking these guys why they think you shouldnt have so much sex and intimacy is like a millionaire asking a bunch of wage slaves why they think he shouldnt have so much money

the reality is, the more you sleep around, the better chance people like those that frequent this place have of getting laid. the more they get laid, the less hate they have in their hearts. so fuck everyone you can sweetheart, youre doing gods work

you can fuck whoever you want as long as they aren't a rapist when you wake up cuz you found out they're ugly

>why cant i be a whore
because then you'll expect men to pay for your mistakes when you get std's or pregnant

It's because it forces other women to become sluts to compete with the sluts,even though they don't want to be sluts they've got to, because of sluts.

Quit LARPing

This guy

This

Not all of us are thirsty virgins from Sup Forums

>Patriarchy

Ok. Please detail the privileges of a man in the modern West. I'll wait.

Tits or GTFO
Sorry it's the rules.

Yeah that one for the roastie threads and the japanon one for the second amendment threads. Asked and answered. /thread

I hope you die and get raped white whore

IT'S THE RULES

Actually we have no qualm with you being a degenerate whore either. We just understand the long-term consequences will result in women who do this being profoundly miserable and we don't like to see people make really terrible, permanent decisions. We do have issue with lying to future boyfriends/husband's about your number of partners, and of course the concerning number of false rape claims that sluts make compared to the rest of the population.

>lmao only non-virgins plz!
Both me and my wife find your attitude and general outlook on this issue to be disgusting. Not only that, but you can't exclude people's opinions here. You have no idea if I'm a virgin or a chad on the other end of this post, all you can do with my post- and every other post- is take it at face value. You don't have to believe anyone, ever, but that leads to just shutting down any avenues of discussion.

>Life is exactly the same
It's not, it's not at all the same. Western civilization is collapsing upon it's fundamental pillars because our generation stopped nurturing our core values. Men and women, living as you described, are the herald of the end of our way of life. Great job you slut.

Condoms do not offer full protection from STDs, you absolute whore.

No lady, you CAN have sex with whoever you want, just as i can call you a filthy whore for that.

Now go kill yourself before AIDS does it for you.

Hi OP welcome to pol and thank you for your post.

Of course you are free to fuck anyone you want as often as you want. The only argument you will get here is that having done so you you shouldn't expect a traditional husband. As a slut you need to be prepared for a childless life where you work and pay your own bill or be a government sponsored single mother in a ghetto.

Enjoy the cock carousel, but please don't complain when you are 40 and realize you can't also be a disney princess.

Nobody looks down on a girl for being easy. If a guy is single he's going to be stoked to find that out. It's just that easy women aren't marriage material. You can have your cake or you can eat it. You can't have both.

Live like a loose slut, enjoy your temporary sex bubble until it bursts and then buy 10 cats, or live a bit more modestly, find the man of your dreams and marry him- then you can get laid every single day after that if you wanted.

>Orgasms cause bonding
Unless you are a sociopathic whore

No one is saying a law should be prescribed to prevent you from having intercourse whoever. Do it as often as you'd like. We're saying it makes you a whore, femanon. If you do that you are a nasty whore.

Because I'm free to pick whoever I want and if a whore wants to be a whore I'm free to treat her like a whore

>why shouldnt your future wife be allowed to fuck anyone she wants right now?
She can, but if she actually wants to get married she better keep a very low partner count and remain disease free. Nobody minds fucking high partner count women, they just don't want to marry one.

have you ever been fucked by a black guy? how big was he? was the bigger cock painful or did it feel nice and filling?
also do you ever kiss girls? i bet u r cute and u should post some pics

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

The Jewish role in the refugee crisis:
>youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

The Jewish role in the porn industry:
>youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8

>1 post by this ID

That's a pretty bad rational. You're assuming short term sexual gratification is worth giving up a future as part of a proper loving family. I mean, you're right on the short term- if you're in a relationship you should have sex 2-3 times a week to ensure that you both stay happy - that's horrible advice to give out to single folk.