We all know that blacks and mexicans getting massive SAT boosts during college admissions to keep 'muh diversity' is...

we all know that blacks and mexicans getting massive SAT boosts during college admissions to keep 'muh diversity' is bad, but if all affirmative action was abolished, and everyone was admitted solely by test scores and such,niggers and spics would be gone, but would it become so flooded with asians, that whiteys can't even get in?

asians arent smart, china lies about test scores and asians cheat

Asians aren't the smartest at everything from my experience, just like Caucasians aren't the smartest at everything. For example, most physics degrees/PhDs are held by Caucasians.

this. Out of all asians japs are the only ones on par with whites. Chinks are 5 or so points below and the rest of asia is in nigger territory.

ya know what I just realized?

>spics do better than niggers academically
>usually by as much as 3 times
>but thats only because there are about 3 times more spics than niggers in america

The thing you're forgetting about chinks is that they're a collective people, individual intelligence doesn't mean anything for the hive, they work as one, build as one, etc. They're like ants, they don't need to be smart or get high test scores, they just need to continue building their world, the chink world that will remain when white people are extinct in 200 years.

Don't be collectivist, there's nothing stopping all those nogs from picking up a math textbook, instead of a highpoint.

You're helping to prove white people are dumber. What % of the population you reference is Asian and what % is white?

Wrong. Koreans rate higher in IQ and in the Innovation index (#1).
Japan has been declining since the 90s.
Singapore, Taiwan and HK (if that counts) are also high tier.

This. All the Asians cheated in my programs. Then Nepal kids were the worst. Every class they'd have they'd be spread out but on test days they'd get there super early to make sure they all say next each other and very loudly discussed the test while we were taking it. Professors couldn't say anything because they're brown.

Gooks are just bug people. Sure they have a few higher points on the IQ scale but at the same time they lack creativity and human empathy. They are good for memorizing and repeating the facts that the White man discovers. They are good at learning what we create and replicating it.

No, I'm not worried about gooks.

I don't see why population percentage matters, the people in the field, contributing to its current state and its future... Are majority Caucasian. Are you an individualist, or a collectivist? Pick.

Sup Forums is quick to point out that blacks are inferior due to their low iq but refuses to acknowledge the fact that Asians have a higher iq than whites. Look at a top school like Berkely, there is no race quotas in the admission process and so it is nearly 50% Asian. Whites are brainlets.

im not saying they are smarter by default, but they will always have better test scores and college resumes because they are fucking crazy, and will just study 16 hours a day, and all other time is extra cirriculars that they can put down on that resume, its why so many nips kill themselves.

I had a chink cheating off me today during my calc exam

Joke's on her, I failed that shit

>actually taking math classes
kys

this is obviously going to pull a lot of controversy but it is 100% accurate, take the chinese out of the numbers if you want them to be accurate

>not taking math classes.
t. brainlet.
whats wrong, was that trigonometry just too hard for you, little fella?
im currently taking the last math class i need for my engineering degree, differential equations.
the pre-req for that is calculus 3.

Except race superiority is more than IQ hence why Jews and Asians still leave nations they founded and are majority in for ours to get a better living standard they can provide themselves and not the other way around.

most of them are (((whites)))

>like Berkely
notorious SJW shithole
>no race quotas
p. sure thats bullshit.

Affirmative action is a good thing for white people in the usa. It makes them try harder and makes them become better.

Sounds like that should be applied to niggers and welfare.

>why aren't blacks and hispanics making up more of a population at colleges?
>we have given colleges quotas to include them, given them MASSIVE SAT score boosts to help them compete, set up tons of minority-specific scholarships and funds, yet we still dont have any more!
it couldn't be because even when its a completely free ride, niggers are just too stupid and lazy though, right?

18% Hispanic and 12% Black is 1.5 as many?

>jews probably bundled with whites, while still having an "Underrepresented MInority" status

You only need to complete differential equations for your engineering degree? Must not be a very good program...

This. Really only one question you need to ask yourself to anyone who doubts this...if Asians were so smart, smarter than europeans in fact, why didn't they invent everything and take over the world? This becomes even more of a question since there are so many of them.

Just imagine if we had that many whites, earth would just have fallen to us with ease.

im biomedical, the mechanical, eletrical, and computer engineering cucks might have to take an extra math class, i wouldn't know

Asians go for degrees for money not something that is hard for the sake of being hard. That's why many of them go for medical degrees.

>taking a meme engineering program
Why even bother?

Some blacks and hispanics would get it, though very few, but Asians would increase HOWEVER since they aren't exactly a majority of the US population the increase wouldn't be incredibly significant.

Also this
China has a long history of this.

But Japanese and Koreans would probably increase if anything.

>but would it become so flooded with asians, that whiteys can't even get in?
no because the difference between whites and east asians isn't as great
and mainly no because you are not supposed to get your nation flooded in foreigners

to make cyborgs and shit nigga, fine then, dont get the horsecock upgrade when it comes out, faggot. but dont be surprised when your wife leaves you for an enhanced man, dont be angry when you get CYBERED

>and mainly no because you are not supposed to get your nation flooded in foreigners
tell that to europe. and over here where it matters, in america, we dont seem to have a problem letting in unlimited amounts of chinks and sand niggers

Ancient China made quite a few contributions with gunpowder among others. Japan alone has invented CRISPR technique as well as qr codes, lithium ion batteries, blue LEDs and significant research in subatomic particles and compact electronics and computing. Seems most significant contributions happened in the later 20th century to present day, reasons I can't exactly say myself, but to say East Asia as a whole has no contributions to human knowledge or innovation is ignorant to say the least

Chinese innovation fell for two reasons. First they were equal and had gunpowder weaponry on par with Europe until flintlock. They actually did heavily develop gunpowder weaponry past rockets to cannons and firearm infantry up to the Ming dynasty.
What happened is that the nomadic Manchu came in and took over in the 1600s and oppressed the Han from development in firearms since they thought gunpowder weapons were too expensive and not with it.
Second, after the fall of the Qing (Manchu dynasty) finally fell in fucking 1911. The nationalists/republicans lost to the Communists and they took over in fucking 1950. Then they fucked a lot of shit up like commies do and are only finally coming back as a global power after undergoing nationalistic/capitalistic changes.

Basically once Ming fell in the mid 1600 the balance shifted. I believe if the uncultured horsemen didn't take over (they did twice) China would've kept up to a way better degree. Ming was the comeback right after the Mongolian Yuan dynasty fell. But Qing fucked up things again (even JUST'd their hair).

This guy knows what's up. Traditional STEM is ditched in favor of med/law.

>Being this mad that cultural nepotism and cheating has and will continue to rule the world