End.

Cover of vol 2

Smart monster.

Bueno

Super interesting. Thanks for the dump

is there ghost sex

REMOVE YUNA.

YUNA A SHIT.

I liked the author previous work, I really like his artsyle but is this fun and popular in nippon?

That's for the dumping this every week, user.

Also Fuyuzora really needs to be more of a character than the supporting characters.

>Tanned ghost
GLORIOUS!

Wait. What?

I thought he got dragged into the ocean last chapter? Was there a page missing or a mistranslation last chapter? Because it seemed to imply he was in trouble at the end of the last chapter.

>Not liking the yankee
That fucker has shit taste.

Yeah, this makes mefeel like something is missing.
It doesn't help that my sence of time is no longer working that I that I was already 2 weeks since that chapter.

I reread the last chapter and the editor/proofreader made an error.

>As to the evidence...Did you see it!? That pillar of water over there!
Should be
>There was proof...Didn't you see it!? That pillar of water!?
Because she's supposed to be saying that they were attacked and there was a huge pillar of water. They all got saved off-screen, and the mangaka made it confusing too.

I wish she'd fall for the MC. But it's not going to happen.

Congrats guys. I don't read it but Yuna has printed 300k over two volumes. Among the abysmal sales of practically every other new series, this and its high rankings almost guarantee Yuna's continued survival.

300k is pretty small though. Even UQ Holder got 900k.

In Jump, the only series after BnHA to do better than Yuna is Black Clover, so within the magazine, this is a success that the editors will notice.

UQ Holder had the luxury of riding off of Negima's success, though.

Considering the 2nd volume hasn't even released yet, 300k for a brand new series is pretty good.

Souma?

That debuted earlier than BnHA. In the two years since BnHA premiered only Black Clover and this have broken 100k as well as ranking consistently in the top.

Oh, sorry. Didn't realize you meant chronologically after publication wise. My mistake.

To clarify, this is only the printing number. So Shueisha currently has 300k in print for Yuna, it counts the second volume printing as well.

It's still good news though, because volume 2 has a first print of 150k, meaning Shueisha thinks it's going to sell above 100k.

desu this speaks more to a dearth of hits on Jump's part.

Which is why axing Bleach was dumb.

Exactly why Bleach wasn't cancelled, Kubo chose to shit the bed and truncate it in order to end on the 15th anniversary. Jump is already hurting.