America is a German colony

America is a German colony.

Deal with it.

no, u got colonized by germans who live on the other side of the ocean

Funny isn't it how both of our countries got absolutely fucking arse raped by the UK many, many, many times?

>Germans are their own enemy
The true version of cuckoldry.

Fort Worth is extremely spic, screw off.

>America is the true successor to the German Empire

It's especially funny considering how tiny the UK is.

Oh that’s why it is letting all these immigrants ruin their country!

And now Germany becomes a colony of Turkey and the USA turns into Mexico 2.0. Aren't demographic changes funny?

Yet the colony was founded by Anglos, they speak our language, have our laws and culture, have Anglo surnames, and despite many identifying as "German-American", they tend to have around 1/16th German heritage. Same with those who claim Native heritage because their great-great grandfather was a Native. Most are Anglos. Deal with it.

>debunked shit
Saged

They've definitely got that inbred tard strength

how can the colony be older than the country it's a colony of

whats the most german state US bros?

Yes. As the UK are complete bitches of the Satanic Banker Zionist, they tend to do a great deal of shit to white people and Western Civ.

lol what? The fuck are they teaching you potato niggers?

That map is garbage.

This is why I can't move to the South. I like that they're redpilled on niggers but I need my Aryans.

There's a reason Midwest states have the toughest wrestling in the country. Fuckin Aryans boyee.

We anglos inported them for labor reasons, and because their ideology was similar (protestant). Also, "germanic" spans multiple countries.

>Self reported

It's popular being German and Irish right now, in the 70s/80s it was British and most maps at the time show British being highest. I suspect a lot more eastern European in there too, but doubt many would think this would be a interesting ancestry.

this is canadas race map who else is racially canadain

And the Jew follows.

Germany is a Turkish colony.

Deal with it.

No seriously Ghünter, deal with it. I miss the Germany that was.
>Do it for Erika

South Florida is German? ahahahahahahahahah

mad anglo spotted

i heard PA is pretty german

>carve out largest Empire in Human history
>spread civilization across the globe, the likes of which not seen since the time of Rome
>only country with successful colonies
>Anglo colonists even allowed European from across the continent to settle
>"they tend to do a great deal of shit to white people and Western Civ"

I can honestly say, with good heart, intention and conviction, that of all the myriad of beings and creatures god in his infinite wisdom placed upon this earth, there is none more toxic, venomous, conniving or deceitful than the German. His breath reeks of his nation's horrible 'culinary culture'. His woman sleeps with whichever invader crosses their border next. His mangled and subhuman hands have brought about the end of many a great peoples and the only thing his wretched, dirty eyes see in envy and lust.
The German is a natural liar and conman, those allied with him should be aware. His armies crumple with the slightest blow of the wind and will withdraw from the front leaving your brave boys to fight whichever conflict his warmongering ways have pulled you into this time, as the brave Austrians, Hungarians, Finnish and Italians have learned the hard way a multitude of times in two world wars. The only respite I can find in these horrific injustices committed by the German race is their eventual and soon coming extinction, for the German, through all his hate and bitterness, hates nothing more than himself.

Maybe at one point in time...

I'm talking about Germany and Ireland
you fucking twonk.

It's quite sad alright. Not once, but twice they did it and the second time was the final nail in the coffin.

Das ist sehr gut. Danke schon!

Your study has been blown the fuck out about a million times.

How the fuck are you cucks able to be racially Canadian? I've been arguing that Americans are a self selected separate racial type for years and everyone just laughs at me. I'm god damn miffed rn

Pretty much. I am okay with this.

Oh. My bad. Cheers m8

No African flags.

Funny how where ever anglos go, they cuck themselves. Where ever germans go industry and (((they))) also follow.

Odd.

thanks for saying what everyone already knows sage, next thread

>Founded by Anglos

What the fuck James. This is burger-tier education
>What is New Sweden
>What is New Stockholm
>What is New Amsterdam

Fuck of Texas. You're not even white anymore

Why does the Jew eternally torment the German?

>Pathetic minor colonies later taken over by Anglos
>relevant
>"James"
?

Fuck yes based dad

True my grandpa moved to the US after the war.

>nu-Mexico

they are just delusional thats why I don't think we belong in europe many of us have a bit of native in us .

Other way around.

Where are the niggers/chinks? Funny how if you go to any place in america you will literally see ethnic wretches and only a few whites, these individuals arent represented on this pic

>What is New Sweden
>What is New Stockholm
>What is New Amsterdam
Defunct

"We anglos inported them" actually not
most germans came after they lost their revolution
a german refugee even became a general in your ranks
but during the independence fight in the us england imported german soldiers

Germans settled in Texas before it was a state. Tejano music is a form of polka.

You're delusional. America was absolutely founded by Anglos. You might have had a couple outposts but the people of Anglo descent actually established the Articles of Confederation. Dumbass.

Britain is actually quite a large island. The tiny thing is a meme.

Canadians are what happens when frogs get lost in the woods

I'd say North Dakota (outside of Indian Reservations of course). The state capital is even named Bismarck.

the upper midwest. left map is percentage of german americans. right just confirms it.

Ohio

In the wild bees work in harmony with the colony to better itself and produce the sweet honey need for their hive to thrive. Along comes the (((bear))) who steals the honey. But eventually the Hitler drone grows weary of this and convinces his fellow bees the sting the shit out of that dirty (((bear))) until it is dead. "we may kill ourselves in the process but destroying the (((bear))) is for the greater good", says Hitler bee.

Here's a map for you, we actually have a New Berlin and a New Braunfels and I'm sure many other German names cities. Benjamin Franklin hated your kind but your cool I guess

Luv u too Britbong ;3
XOXO

The bear is more analogous to Russia desu. The Jew is more akin to a parasite consuming the colony.

My family was a colonizer. But this was long ago. We were Germans from Alsace and Hungary (not Jews). A lot of ethnics Germans came to the US before the Weimar Republic. Also that map is based on the 2000 census. I think it's different now.

I would say Wisconsin

Similair to how a lot of americans put down in american as their ancestry because they have no idea where the fuck their origins are.

Most of the people putting down canadian as their ancestry are french speakers. ironically even if their separatists because they dont feel an affinity with identifying as french. Im sure if they had a quebecois and acadien option they would put that down in a heart beat.

I'm not a biologist. Tried to keep it simple.

Nebraska or Iowa.

Where are the Kang flagz?

New Braunfels is where the Shlitterbaun park is. Some of the most beautiful country in the world.

Fake news pushed by the Germans

All Anglo nations are ex-colonies of Britain:
US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand

Basically the bear would take the colony by brute force. The Jew does the opposite. He infiltrates and slowly devours undetected.

Thats not a bad explanation actually

Autism; the post

I think it's Nebraska actually.

>belgium
>non country
>obviously sticking up for its master

I love Germans, I am spiritually German despite being a mutt (some German but also Dane, Dutch, Czech, Anglo...), sorry Covington, we'll hit the road if SHTF but I'm going to Iowa, MN, or the Dakotas

Looks like the based south are all Anglo-Irish

England is a Germanic colony though, even all of its inhabitants have fallen to the mind virus of perifdious albion, not being able to see the jew.

Honestly, German diaspora is the greatest achievement of our volk, spreading our seed in the US, Mexico, Brasil, Argentina, Africa, Chile, and Australia. East Asia is the next front for our kultur kampf

>Similair to how a lot of americans put down in american as their ancestry because they have no idea where the fuck their origins are.
Well let's be honest. Most of us are a mutt of different European ethnicities. I also would submit we are self selected in that it took a specific kind of genetic stock to want to come to America and pioneer/succeed for much of our history.

Of course European descent is now a minority so w/e

Germany is an African colony tho

"Germanic" not "German"

>germans actually believe this
we're a mix of a lot of ancient european lines, that's why we've had the most success at civilizing the world
you go to any anglo ex-colony and you'll find them far more developed than any european ex-colony

We are still here. After all the Jews have done the Germans are still here. Just think about it. Looking at History one could say the Germans have been broken and twisted many times and many ways. However, it seems there is something uniqely German (((they))) just can't get rid off, even though they tried it all short of Nuking us.

You're probably Anglo

((anglos))

>friendly reminder that all german stock in America is from German Empire at their prime, and Germany "germans" are just mongol rape babies and ultra betas since everyone of value was killed or migrated. That's why Germans are the turbokeks of the world

WE

We're a mix of the Native Britons and Anglo-Saxons, that's it. Both belonged to the Beaker Culture of the Lower-Rhine region.

>Chicago

>Predominantly Mexican

Kill yourself faggot