HABBENING!! Cali is being burned by Sulfur!!

Notice they say "high winds, rapid spreading" - but what about the CAUSE?? While we're chasing our dicks about arson conspiracies, the truth is, it's volcanic. There are 37 volcanos erupting today. The past 6 months, we've seen a build up at Yellowstone, Mammoth, and the Geysers. And Cascadia is about to blow an 8.
Why do you think we got the "new evidence" today from scientist saying that yellowstone could blow at any time? Or why, just two weeks ago, scientist admitted pressure transfers?

>They're getting us ready.

"The fire jumped around all weird"

lakeconews.com/index.php/news/52643-supervisors-ratify-sheriff-s-sulphur-fire-disaster-declaration

And then there was the sulfur fire bowl in WY

ktvu.com/news/mesmerizing-sulfur-fire-in-wyoming-goes-viral

I might add that sulfur fires are toxic, yet they're only clearing some areas.

Other urls found in this thread:

windy.com/?clouds,34.125,-115.049,5,p:off
windy.com/overlays?rainAccu,37.614,-116.982,6,p:off
solanoarticles.com/history/index.php/weblog4/more/the_white_sulphur_spring/
youtube.com/watch?v=uqH49-DuH-U&t=1597s
express.co.uk/news/world/864927/La-palma-tenerife-gran-canaria-volcano-threat-earthquake-warning-update-Cumbre-Vieja
dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/651869/canary-islands-volcano-tsunami-threat-la-palma-activity-2017-miracle-of-sun-october-13
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/canary-island-volcano-erupts-could-11324716
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Massive if substantive.

Well at least we'll all die together.

God's wrath has come to punish the wicked.

Deus Vult.

My pepe!

If numbers OP is spot on

its nothing

roll for mass death

They said a fire spread 30 miles being carried by the wind. That,s kind of unusual for a natural wildfire, though it happens, 30 miles is a bit of a stretch. Most small embers are not going to burn for more than a few seconds to a few minutes it takes to travel a mile.

damn it all!

it's late summer and there are no clouds over Cali.
windy.com/?clouds,34.125,-115.049,5,p:off

but i'm seeing you have some rain prediction in 6-10 days.
windy.com/overlays?rainAccu,37.614,-116.982,6,p:off

>The bear will leave its cave forever

What's more likely? 5G being tested to spontaneously ignite objects.

Are the fires still occurring? Cause nobody mentioning this thing

Stop burning, Cali... Its not that hard.

Rise Lavos! Rise!

Checked

Praise God

it's actually arson most likely

In the article, they said some houses would blow in the middle of a block, while others were untouched. Basically, the fumes are playing whack-a-mole, and they're trying to pretend it's because of construction.
And yea, it's not the wind travelling, it's the magma. All the Pac west volcanos have been undergoing a pressure and composition change. When fresh, hot lava injects into old lava, it becomes volalitile...

In one of the articles, the city said they were watching for the fires to spread down from Mt. St. Helens. And they weren't talking about over land.

No. Its not. Ask anyone about the smell of the fires. & Clear lake volcano has been shaking for a month - all the volcanos have been in OR and WA.

Yes. Barely contained. 250 sq miles as of yesterday... blood red sunsets on the beach this week.

This. Shit is bizarre and I'm willing to entertain conspiracies at this point.
Of course y'all know about the Geysers but fact is there's old volcanic stuff all around this area of NorCal. For example, look at the sulphur springs in Vallejo. Victorians literally used to bathe in the sulphur water "for the health benefits" LOL. Search up keywords like blue rock springs vallejo white sulphur/sulfur and/or check this out: solanoarticles.com/history/index.php/weblog4/more/the_white_sulphur_spring/

If you go up and walk around the old sulphur spring at Blue Rock Springs Park you'll notice the soil is volcanic black. Interesting shit.

I'm surprised there aren't more fire threads today. This is one legit fucking happening and it's far from over.

man-made hurricanes in the east,
wolcano-powered wildfires in the west
>ww3 being fought by precipitated natural disasters

YOU GLORIUS BASTARD PRAIS KEK!

Yes. They finally got tractors in all over and are bulldozing huge firebreaks around untouched areas. Thousands of firefighters from all over the US and Canada and the winds have kicked up again. American Canyon, Fairfield still in danger. Vallejo/Benicia okay but our homes and motels are full of refugees. (Kind of funny all the rich white folks trying not to bitch too much about having to stay in Vallejo dive motels, but that's the comic relief I guess. Mostly our nogs are behaving and not robbing them all. Yet.)

Fuck, I had a job assessment test coming up soon for that area.

I think it's both, personally. Though the volcanofags are a little nutty, but I wouldn't discount it completely. There's definitely weird shit afoot though what's manmade and what's nature isn't clear.
Note that the whole area has a LOT of paroled firebugs. SF and the rich East Bay don't want those fuckers living in their jurisdictions so they send them up to Solano and Napa counties.

If they didn't start this originally, nevertheless by now their fire erections are so urgent that they're definitely going out and helping start more.

It isn't volcanoes. Just like it wasn't volcanoes in 03. California burns all the time, this is nothing new.

>HABBENING!! Cali is being burned by Sulfur!!
Whatever the reason burn bitch burn!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

>evil as hell state

>burns like hell as well

and they thought the portal to hell would open over CERN.

what a twist!

Spooky

Who wants to go out to the Cali border and build a wall out of asbestos?

.CA, WA, OR - all filled with Volcanos and lava fields.
I think the problem starts with the Juan de fuca - at least 60 years overdue for a big one. Of course, they just figured that out a year ago, so we're a little fucked.
As the tension builds, volcanos are getting pushed up (basically, the magma is).
In the magma field around clear lake are geysers. This magma is fine (silica)and very hot. This is just one example of dozens around the northern Pacific.
It's not arson. It's volcanic. That's a lot scarier than a skinny jean wearing faggot with an environmental chip on their shoulder.

I the job is dying soon; you'll do great!

Fire cannot cleanse this land. It needs to be purged into the ocean

It's not volcanic, it's arson. Fire travels fast as fuck here. Check the Cedar fires in 2003.

why not an ocean of sulfuric lava?

large if in charge

Planetruth notices toasted cars, like judy wood stuf
youtube.com/watch?v=uqH49-DuH-U&t=1597s

Daily reminder: The volcano in Canary Islands could blow at any time after 50 quakes around it in the last few days and its begun to smoke. if it erupts it would slide into the ocean and cause the worse disaster in 100,000 years with 600m waves going at near 600mph. 100mn people at risk with permanent loss of land.
Spain,West Africa,Britain,Caribbean,South America and East Coast USA are all at risk with time of arrival for each place ranging from 1 hour to 9 hours after the event once the landslide happens.

express.co.uk/news/world/864927/La-palma-tenerife-gran-canaria-volcano-threat-earthquake-warning-update-Cumbre-Vieja

dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/651869/canary-islands-volcano-tsunami-threat-la-palma-activity-2017-miracle-of-sun-october-13

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/canary-island-volcano-erupts-could-11324716

Were all dead we just dont know it yet.

yes please

do it god

comped if sushi

>California is on fire

I live in Fairfield, just a couple miles from the napa fire. The sky is completely filled with smoke and businesses are closing down because of "bad air quality". Other than that, there's nothing else going on that's happening.

I've lived in Cali for 20 years. I'm not making this thread about someone else's state, ffs.
Yes they travel fast - but 17 were started in 24 hours. Oh, and sulfur is causing it. Burning sulfur. Take a whiff if you're nearby - good ole fire and brimstone.
how about the one in Bali? That could go to for tortoba levels, easy.

Don' the hellfires reek of sulfur?

>Leftist strongholds on East Coast are erased
>Commiefornia destroyed by Yellowstone
>America turns red until the end of time

Aaahhh, yes. Finally released from this reality. No more fucks given, no more cucks livin. See you all in hell.

sulfur smells like rotten eggs you retard. this smoke just smells like a campfire or fireplace fire.

Look at my post above yours. Brimstone was the name of sulfur in antiquity.
Bingo! you win, all the worst parts of the bible.

Sup Forums gets more retarded every say

FUCK that. Some arsonist tried to kill my whole town Vallejo yesterday, and almost succeeded. They lit a fire in the NorthEastern part of town, which would have cut off Napa from being able to escape by road, possibly killing 100k+ people if the fire got going like the others.
Thankfully my town's firemen put it out, but we were THAT CLOSE from it escalating majorly last night.

Maybe where you are, but look at the source of each. Or better yet, smell.

Deep, I have only burning logs so burning logs is what it is!

you obv dont live here this really isnt that big of a deal man its wildfire whatevs...

Fuck I have family in Ukiah
>and they're sinners

I don't give a shit about wildfires. Hell, I lived in Santa Monica mountains for years. This is about the CAUSE. These fires are different.
But ok, muh, smoke, seen that before guy.

Its if habbebin

I've also lived in cali for 20 years. 25 to be exact. The fire doesn't smell like sulfur at all. It smells like any other fire I've been around.

>"The fire jumped around all weird"
yeah winds gusting up to 50mph will do that

why dont they break open the dam and flood the fires away?

Critical reading skills. Try it. One house in the middle of the block. Nothing else on fire.
ONCE AGAIN -just because you dont smell sulfur, doesn't mean the people at ground zero of each fire don't smell sulfur. You see, fire burns trees and you're a shill faggot.

The devil has come to collect his due?

i'm over near Sac and the smoke was pretty bad the other day, smelled like campfire outside and was hazy as hell
my parents have some friends over there that had to evacuate but got lucky and their stuff didn't burn

Canada can send some Africans if you'd like...

>Implying there's still water in the dams

>California reduces sentence for intentional spreading of HIV
>Makes misgendering a punishable offence with up to 1 year in prison.
>Hollywood elite finally exposed as sex offender
>California catches fire
>DEUS VULT

deeblygoncerned.jpg

Rolling for mass Commiefornia death

The hive mind is real

Unless more of the Califuckheads die in these fires they're gonna get displaced all over America spreading their fucking social plague with them.

That's how this time of year always kind of is, then around mid/late October a bit of rain starts rolling in. At least in the Bay Area that's always been the experience, usually will start raining around Halloween.

I finally have a gf and my own house...
>> World ends

What the fuck am I shilling you insufferable faggot? Shit is burning near me. You want me to go into ground zero of the fire and take a good wiff? That is retarded. You clearly have no idea how fast fire spreads or what you are even talking about. Sulfur is also found naturally in and around hotsprings. Volcanoes do not need to be erupting for fucking sulfur to be in the air, especially if they are using SOLID STREAMS OF WATER TO PUT OUT FIRE NEAR NATURAL SULFUR DEPOSITS. Take your bullshit conspiracy to /x/ or even better reddit where you can jerk off with other faggots.

i really hope some pissed off residents started these fires as a response to the hiv shit. hope it spreads south and kills everybody.

oh shit

2 shackles have been deposited in your account. Every geology thread. Every time. Some government nerd trying to sound like regular folk - or worse, like milenials.
> "Well in my folksy story, there's a simple reason (insert textbook explanation here for bs science) X happened."
If I wanted 8th grade science answers, I'd go to mombook. GOES keeps taking down particulate real time and DOD is drilling cores off Vancouver island.

Pretty much this. Fuck California. I wish the goddamned place would break off and float into the pacific.

Wait so gimme a basic gestalt.
Is shit on the west coast gonna blow because volcanoes? Will yellowstone pop? I heard something about a volcano near bali being about to pop too, is that related?

Wow. Nice emotional reaction. Which bitch in the office manufactured that outrage.
>pol asks why, it doesn't play victim or wait for official explanations.
Yes. You. Shill. How the fuck do you think we went from 0 to 17 FIRES overnight with no lightening and a month long history of magma bubbling up
Just because you dont accept systems thinking, doesn't mean we all have to suck on the tit of MSM and "big science".

California knows what it is and is always trying to destroy itself. I was in Antioch parked across from an empty lot, and I saw a small fire literally appear seemingly from nowhere. The state wants to die, it's trying to will itself to death

Let's see your degree in volcanic studies Mr. Scientist. Let us see your studies of the volcanic activity in the area and how that volcanic activity correlates with both the intensity and spread of the fire. After all, if is was volcanic activity and lava is seeping out of volcanoes, these fires would not be put out because lava is continually flowing.

once again, 50mph winds will cause crazy shit, like blowing burning embers onto a house in the middle of a housing development that is otherwise unburnt
or blowing embers over a freeway and burning stuff on the other side, or blowing embers over a firebreak

High winds+fire=fire spread. People are also more likely to start more fires when big fires are happening. I even gave you a reason it could smell like sulfur near natural deposits of the sulfur.

Where is this magma bubbling up? Is it on the surface like you claim to start these fires or is it collecting in the chamber? Is it even in any of the vents?

Two different things, but in a way, related.
There's a lot of energy stored in the earth right now from last month's solar storms These storms are kicking up again this week (and on the 28th) and the entire ring of fire is, well, on fire.
With yellowstone - scientist reported today that they miscalculated how super volcanos blow. They thought it took centuries of smaller instances over hundreds of years. Turns out, it only takes a couple decades. So they're giving the "don't blame us if it blows tomorrow" speech while playing it down.
In reality, we've seen a global wide increase since the start of the 90s.
Western US is basically a mix of old and new volcanoes with a bit of backfill. Pressure is building up off the coast.
The Juan de fuca should blow soon. AGAIN, scientists admitting their math was wrong (in 2016) and now we know we are at least 60 years overdue for a very large earthquake.
Sooo... big earthquake off the Pac Nor west could create chain reactions - or not. However, yellowstone has been swarming for months.

It doesn't even need to be a single ember. It could literally be a stick that was part smoldering picked up and lite ablaze when it landed to air blowing over it. OP is a fucking idiot calling anyone who disagrees with his theory a shill.

It's not magma, it's the sulfur gases. If they weren't blocking realtime particulates, you might see it. (Oh, they'll let you see clips...)
Try and find out what's going on at the axial seamount off the coast.

See above.

To both of you, Please, the way you write makes it obvious. Let pol work on this. If we're wrong, no harm. If we're right, some lives might be saved.

Meant this one.
Derp.

you madman why

Again, Sulfur deposits are natural and when putting out fires around them a stream of water will cause sulfuric gases. This isn't new. I'm part of Sup Forums faggot. You have given no concrete evidence that it is even volcanic activity other that sulfuric gases.

Goodluck FireChan

What do you want, a link to the past 60 days of earthquake activity? The rise in movement - across the entire west - that has occurred has been either inside dormant volcanoes or at the edge of the flows. Particularly where there are hot springs (including mammoth and clear lake)
I'm not trying to be difficult, but I am proposing that we are missing something here, and the scientific record (monitoring and historical) are available, but you have to review multiple geological stations, usgs does not report them all.

I hope it happens soon.