BlizzCon "diversity meet-up"

Blizzard has been pozzed! I repeat, Blizzard has been pozzed!

This year's Blizzcon will host a "DIVERSITY MEET-UP" where people from all around the world (and all 58 genders) can gather together to talk shit about white straight males and their privilege.

Could this be a cheeky response to all the racist, sexist, homophobic trolls who frequent Blizzard game chat-rooms?

blizzcon.com/en-us/news/21116140

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qk1kdTqNQ8
wowhead.com/item=128436/a-steamy-romance-novel-got-milk
youtube.com/watch?v=LBpadJXQawQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(and all 58 genders)
>ONLY 58
FUCKING TRIGGERED

Yet another reason im glad that wow and ow are failing, fuck these greasy niggers, i shouldve quit video games sooner

I still play WoW after all these years.

I've been to blizzcon for last few years. The majority of people are just normal gamers, that just want news about games. There are the few colored hair lesbians and gags and so forth but not to many. I'll go to this space and take a pic for you guys this blizzcon. I'm thinking it will be fat chicks and that's it. The rest of the people will be enjoying the con.

At least Blizzard's art direction makes my cuck shed look a bit more personalized and comfy

Whoah, so this is the power of gaming. Bringing humanity together one pixel at a time. It's beautiful.

Its fine man. Been playing since warcraft 2. The warcraft dev team is still not falling for the sjw shit.

Containment meetup. Keep their pink hair and ugly mugs from politicizing things that are not political.

overwatch was released in 2016 dumbass

At what point WASNT Blizzard pozzed?

Anyone playing World of Fagcraft was already pozzed

I identify as 59 gendered.

>tfw they STILL won't acknowledge attack-helicopter sexuals

these fucking shitlords i swear man I'm literally shaking

Blizzard just wants to put all the freaks in one corner instead of having them everywhere shitting up the place.

Blizzard knows their meat and potatoes depends on neets sitting at home grinding heroics and doing raids. Most of these people love to roleplay something they aren't and the mentally ill get to practice pretending being a different gender in a sudo-social way.

Blizzard is just protecting their bottom line here. I would call them out on that if anything

>Holds diversity meet up
>Only FUCKING WHITE MALES show up

I'd have to agree. The internet was the mentally ill's getaway far before we right wing extremists came along.

They already killed their golden goose, and then failed to finish their next one. There are still creative people that work there, but the magic is gone forever. Fuck em

I know right? I swear to the multiculti god as soon as I figure out what gender I am that Blizzard forgot to mention, I'm suing.

Why? It became irredeemably shit like 3 expansions ago.

So they are going to put all the degenerates and shitskins in one place so that the normal people don't have to deal with them?

"Muh diversity"

Ever notice all the brownies are badguys? Lel.

But anyway I don't care, I just wish they would stop nerfing Ana every other fucking day.

they keep doing this months ago, they promote like 2 or 3 trannies when an update of heroes of the storm is live.

In what context? In comparison to other mmos its still number, 1 nigger

Even compared to other themeparks it's no longer #1.

i dont disagree that its shit, but it is still the largest and most played MMO out there to date and will probably stay that way until full dive VR comes out.

Everything after TBC is fucking horrible.

hey now wrath was great until ToC
Ulduar was epic and naxx was the only good raid revamp ever done.

Wow hasn't been replaced by a superior project.

Everything since vanilla has been shit. I literally sperged out on the game the first few years and haven't touched it since.

Legion is pretty good, desu. Suramar was really well made and made questing fun again. Mythic+ dungeon runs are really challenging and are very fun, if you play them with friends over teamspeak. End end content sucks big balls, tho. The last two major patches were really horrible and boring.

RTS for plebs, patricians play grand strategy

how can professionals reach such insane levels of delusion pandering?

they don't fool anyone, everyone pretty much knows that diversity means less white men

>ruin Diablo
>ruin Starcraft
>ruin Warcraft
>now hosting a Tranny AIDS Party

>REMINDER:

Oldschool Runescape is still the best online game because of its extremely racist and autistic player base

youtube.com/watch?v=0qk1kdTqNQ8

>how can professionals reach such insane levels of delusion pandering?

Blizzard is full of Jews, no kidding.

It was founded by Jews and is owned by a Jewish conman.
What did you expect?
It explains why all the original developers have left in droves the past 2 years.
>not falling SJW shit
Mate, there are literal bisexual interracial relationships,lesbians,homosexual men, transgenders,feminist designed female characters and a focus on "UNITY", "DIVERSITY" and "TOLERANCE".

>diversity meetup
>in-person discussion at an official convention

I've had more genuine cultural interaction and understanding by shit talking foreigners via teamspeak and ingame chat than these SJWs can ever create in their little groupthink meetings

Here's a tidbit of a bisexual interracial hookup in WoW
wowhead.com/item=128436/a-steamy-romance-novel-got-milk
This actually happens in highmountain as a sneaky little treasure you can collect, this video is from the alpha from early 2016 but you can still find it live at that spot and complete.

youtube.com/watch?v=LBpadJXQawQ
Yes he just got fucked in the ass in a threesome with a male tauren and female tauren
"Well that was unexpected" and just walks away as the tauren sleep it off.

They've been making it left wing for the last few expansions and it began with the remodel of the female major lore characters to wearing less revealing clothes and making most of the female player models ugly. There's talk of transgender customisation for the next expansion so male characters can wear female clothes and vice versa maybe even unisex haircuts and a body shape option/height customisation.

>Stalin was pretty gud compared to everything else, fastest growth in history, 200% litteracy, allegedly people had better sex too

Me too German bro. Not nearly as much, but I enjoy a random dungeon with my old friends.

Metzen was /myjew/ though. It started going to pit when he left.

Came here to post this

i remember waking up before school as a kid to play wow and do dailies. where has the time gone my friends..

stopped playing in 2k11, still get the itch occasionally
>/played 600+ days

the next wow expansion will be about strong wymenz.
not even joking

They already tried that with Warlords of Draenor for the Alliance. It was so contrived it fell flat and the character they were trying to shill as strong and independent came off as emotional and incompetent.

Yrel is the most realistic female character in modern vidya

Fuck dude, I started in BC and quit with panda bears and I get all kinds of depressed thinking back at how much of my life I wasted on that stupid game now. I can only imagine what it's like to be you.

Where the fuck have you been? Have you not seen the massive failure that is: star craft 2, Diablo 3, recent wow expansions?

They went full sjw fag mode and lost their talent.

Just play OSRS or a WoW TBC/Vanilla/WotLK private server.

this is just a big company catering to their tranny customers. nothing more than a marketing ploy.

>still play WoW to only pvp by myself and wander around the old world

i did this all of mop and wod. just spammed battlegrounds alone and got battlemaster/bloodthirsty. usually top dmg kbs hks. too many people are toxic man, i just like playing alone and being the best i can be. that was years ago. its funny how that attitude really carried into other areas of my life.

>You still can't have her horns
Blizzard better be giving us more customizations or there's gonna be a little incident at their diversity meet-up.

(Jag skämtar såklart SÄPO)

Where is the Blizzard Versailles poster?

Allowing horde to roll paladins and allowing alliance to roll shammys was a mistake.

>realizing this just now

During gamergate at the following blizzcin the head of blizzard did a 10 minute introduction on sexism in video games. Theyve never not been compromised.

well, I'll just leave that here.

This. I put in about a year playing WoW before I had any kids, this was before any expansions. Just looking back on that year is embarassing. Hours pissed away thinking nothing, learning nothing, socializing with people whose only interest was doing meaningless shit in the game too.

Thank goodness I knocked up my wife before I got totally hooked. Swore that shit off when my son was born and the next three kids made sure I didn't go back. Now my worst time-sink is spending half an hour on 4chins a few times a week after the gym.

KEK
orcs are racist depictions of stupid feral niggers!!!! sue blizzard!!!

Yames could have saved her

Basically this. I uninstalled bnet years ago, and I grew up on warcraft 3 and diablo.