What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Clearly doesn’t realize how many guns are already out there. Another 3 million ain’t shit.

>muslims
>following the law

Come back when achmed gets his pipe bombs from walmart.

Wow, that lady looks nice. She really is the bomb!

>Muslims threatening violence.

Seriously how long till these pieces of shit are sent packing?

They already have guns why do you think they dress the way they do

>3 million muslims
>white people own atleast 300 million + guns
fucking kek

Traditional seppuku cloth?

Who cares? I say to all the Hadji's who want firearms, and can legally acquire them to go out and get them. I've seen these sand niggers shoot, and they are not good at it.

>"Another 3 million aint shit"
Even if they're in the hands of muslims?

seems like a pretty prejudiced assumption to me. I think the person who posted this needs some tolerance and diversity reeducation

Muslim control seems like more fun than gun control.

I mean if 3 mil Muslims really want to use violence to install sharia law we can get this wrapped up in one bloody go.

But my guess is they'll just fag out and whine more about how oppressed they are.

Because if all they want to do is own guns and whine about muh oppression then they are well within their rights and just cuck right the fuck out of my attention span.

This, lets get it over with.

>If you want to get rid of guns, go out and buy tons of guns.

wtf i love islam now

Lowball estimares are 270 million guns in the US. Highest I could find is over 600 million guns. Think about this for a moment. Estimates have a range of greater than 300 million guns. Want to add 3 million more? Who gives a fuck.

Well, he's wrong. Do people run out of shit to post so they just start saying dumb shit?

>even with vast arsenal of superior weapons available the muzzie still picks the AK

this is why they lose wars

AKs actually aren't that bad. You just have to get a quality Russian one which aren't imported anymore, and put an optic on it because the sight radius is short for a rifle.

It means we need to purge asap, slowly conquered trojan horse style

that sounds like a good plan for driving up gun sales, you'll have a frenzy desu

>bro if Muslims made up less than 1% of the owned firearms in the US the GOP would rethink infringing upon the rights of whites
Did they think this through?

>make GOP rethink gun policy
>just makes it illegal for muslims to own guns

>legally bought weapons
I have no problems with this. If they are citizens it is their right

more likely to get normies to rethink muslim policy.

muslim control > gun control

This is actually a fantastic idea. They should all definitely, definitely do that. I’m sure that won’t lead to loads of ragheads shot dead by American police/citizens.

>This is what I was wearing when I blew up that bus.
>Tell me all muslims are terrorists, I dare you.

How about other ex commie nations AKs? Ive heard the Chinese are awful but how are the other Slav ones?

I full endorse citizens of all shades exercising their 2 A rights

This is what liberals don't understand: we actually like the way America was intended to be

If Muslims vote conservative and don't hurt anyone they are A-ok in my book

muslimniggers can't even make a social media account to organize let alone afford to buy a weapon. too busy raping their animals and cousins.

Romanian AKs are the best.
Even VZs are better than most AKs

Simple

its cute when people inadvertently acknowledge the negative aspects of the group they're defending
"islam has nothing to do with terrorism, so stop calling htem terrorists or else they'll become one'
or from the other day: "nfl is fine with rapists, murderers, and animal abusers, but not protesters'
it cuts me up every time

But what they are really saying is that if muzzslimms go out and buy guns {and then make all kinds of social media insinuations that they hate the average American, 'specially whitey}

then you might be mad bro?

I want to suck on her tat-p's.

>3 million
Just where, in the absolute fuck, did they all come from? I swear on my life I never saw one Muslim until senior year of high school. Before that, never even heard of the fuckers living in the States and now I can't go one day without seeing that stupid headscarf

And snag right wing voters. Why vote for someone that wants to make your new hobby illegal?

Nah they’re still nigger heretics who need to go back.

Idc. It's their right. 3 million is a drop in the bucket anyways.

you must be new here, let me be the first to welcome you to Sup Forums

> Just where, in the absolute fuck, did they all come from?

The desert

AK is made to be indestructible to put in the hands of nigger child soldiers in Oogoodoowanzia land. Not a bad gun if your army has the collective iq of Koko the Gorilla.

My favorite is when leftists say "see Trump (or insert conservative politician here) is doing what we want him to. Aren't you mad he betrayed you?"

It's like, they don't care about getting their policies enacted, they just want to fuck it up for conservatives. This shows they really don't give a shit what the laws are, only that they were right.

He meant to say "I know nothing about average Americans, especially as it relates to muzzies
and guns."

>add citizenship "test"
>just filter muslims from ever getting gun ownership approved through layers of red tape

The system works

ESPECIALLY because they're given to a minority that's problematic
Blacks already make muslims look like pansies by how many shootings are there daily, if they all went out and got a simple gun, chances are they'd enter a losing war with the pavement ape and the drug dealing population that already dodges bullets every hour

Well, get crackin

You've done a real shit job of keeping them out or sending them home so far

>poses with an illegal AK

lolwut

why would I have a problem with this?

Basically what this tells me is that libs just want gun control for whites so they can't defend themselves.

Seems more logical to rethink the muslim policy instead, desu.

Question 1, who is your one true Lord and Saviour ?

That nigger is fucking retarded. Trying to scare repubs who are waiting aroind to drone us

He means he's a fucking faggot, asking to be killed first in the coming civil war.

Why would they need to go out and get firearms when the government supplies them to muslims for free?

SHOW US HER ANKLE.

Yeah it's not like Arabs are vastly over-represented among mass shooters relative to their population size-oh, well that's inconvenient, better reclassify them as white instead.
FUCK DRUMPH AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

spbp

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. You should be able to get your "destructive devices" without the stupid 200$ tax stamp.

Asians, wtf are you doing?
look at that rate

>Muslims commit multiple mass shootings

Yet the GOP didn't consider gun bans, as if they where standing on principal or something.

No one would notice them over the sound Tyrellonius and Latoya peppering each other's crack turf

Pakis and Caucasoids (Muslim-Rooskies) are Asians.

Not being funny but this study was done by people who can’t use the correct “four” when talking about the number

what? republicans would love that shit

Yeah I saw the new 24 tv show too, a redguard gang saved the USA form sand niggers

Pretty sure we banned a shit load of countries and ICE is in full swing. At some point it’s up to Ryan and McConnel to unfuck the party enough to do our bidding. Shit is going to take a decade.

Yeah. That would be open carrying and possibly brandishing. Against the law in most places .

I look forward to them challenging niggers for the annual high score. They've got a lot of ground to cover.

I didn't, that sounds like fucking garbage tho

>encourage muslims to become pro second amendment
> conservatives don't really care as long as there a US citizen and don't have a criminal background they can own a fire arm.
> Muslims start actually assimilating and they love America. Nothing gets that freedom boner going like firing an AR-15
> Many muslims start leaving their heretic religion and start voting for the GOP

Fuck I hate Muslims.

Muslims can't assimilate, it's against their religious belief.
So they would have to give up that and their culture FIRST, then they could think about integrating.

>livinf meme

imagine the mindset that says

"wow, our enemies are stockpiling arms... we should give up our arms in response"

The White world has gone into a dysgenic mode, we need some natural disaster to thin out the leftist herd

i like this idea. how else can we use it?

Do it and gives that facial recognition. I need to build my database,

I really hope you get blown up in the next attack.

>I've seen these sand niggers shoot, and they are not good at it.

This. They are nigger-tier shooters. Let them have their guns.

We need to have a conversation about banning assault religions too.

>that semicolon

Perfect logic. Everybody knows that if your enemies start buying lots of weapons it makes you come to your senses and get rid of all of your own weapons. That's why there's no such thing as an arms race.
Liberals win again.

Why do people make hypotheticals to ty and make a point?
>if it was a black guy you would’ve...
>if it was a white guy you would’ve
>if the shooter was Muslim you would’ve...

These idiots can somehow predict how people are going to react/behave, but they cannot use that same ability to predict ones reactions to make themselves become millionaires.

??? I'm not seeing it.

he means only niggers can bring guns to public places

>Muslim
>Americans

He's talking to jews, when he says (((You)))

DO IT SEND ALL THE ARMED MUZZIES TO TEXAS WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM

He clearly isn't thinking this through. This would be perfect for us. 3 million Muslims is nothing to the rest of us. In the case that they start something, we have an excuse to clean our country up.

How considering you can't even take care of the Mexicans..

He wants Muslims to go get guns, then when the GOP tries to shut down gun ownership it is now racists, so only minorities own guns.

>lets arm ourselves and make us look even more like terrorists by showing off, that will surely make those racists disarm themselves
I don't know the stats for inbreeding but I think this confirms that muzzies are more inbred than rednecks

I'm more upset that her AK has a foregrip.

Nah senpai. Go watch inrange tv's mud test video. The ar15 cucks the shitkcommie7 like its nothing.

>ywn have a qt muslim wife with an ak

JDIMSA

Considering you can predict how all groups mention act based on statistics makes your point mute.

Yeah like banning non whites from owning guns. If a non white uses a gun in a crime automatic death. If found with a weapon deported.

If nigger with gun deported to Liberia.