Why are things like this?

Why are things like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would be the same if some people who steal rape and destroy all had certain face features.
E.g. a big flat nose

Responding to empty name calling with a fucking punch is something an ooga booga darkie would do to establish his dominance over other ooga boogas.

>An Aussie not recognizing a threat and responding appropriately
What would Dundee think? You're a disgrace, m80 pot80.

That picture is Sup Forums

wow this strawman mspaint comic really made me think :^)

how is it a strawman? It's pretty accurate.

>look at me im pretending to be retarded!
kill yourself

Nice back-out.

Why do I have a certain feeling that this mspaint post is made by the same guy? It's the thickness of the lines that I realize this.

Your post was cancerous cringesauce.

I think he's more pissed the guy is grabbing his nipple

The bigger question is why you still believe in the Holocaust when it is physically and scientifically impossible to cremate a body in 10 minutes.

>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

The difference is that the people getting punched in the face are not saying they want exterminate an entire race. There are numerous videos of reporters being assaulted, people saying all lives matter, people wearing trump hats, etc.. They are just punching anyone that disagrees with them.

>calling someone a nigger and believing they're violent, low IQ monkeys is the same as wanting to 'exterminate them'

Prove it

>he thinks jews weren't all rounded up into camps and exterminated
The only problem you have is with the stated numbers

Who is saying whites don't have a right to exist?

Where have you been? What do you think "hate speech" and "racism" means?

>implying non-whites can't be racist

That's better and I'd love to live in a world where social critics who would really wish cultures would get their shit together weren't also the most likely to throw around racial slurs. It's really hard to get a good point across when you're letting people know you think they're part of the problem before you actually talk to them.

Maybe you should quit pretending to live in a different world?

I live in a world where yelling "nigger" doesn't help you get a point across about cultural problems.

And one where the people who want to solve cultural problems are the most likely to do that.

So, as I said,

maybe you should stop pretending to live in that world and come join us in the real one?

Sound like a plan?

>committing violence is okay as long as somebody said mean things
that's actually completely wrong, even by the legal definition. if you initiate the assault and they simply said mean things to you, it's your fault. not theirs. so this argument is actually completely fallacious and incorrect. are lefties all brainlets or something?

>implying anime world is the real world

You're right, but it's more about the sentiment, the reaction that for some reason brings free speech coming into the equation. Everyone has the right to free speech, that's not really the issue.

>asshole punches a nazi
"What about free speech?"

>millionaire asshole doesn't stand for the pledge of allegiance
"Stop disrespecting our troops!"

>BLM
"Are you saying white lives don't matter?"

And yes, the left throws around accusations of sexism and racism way too easily.

>race isn't real
>you can make threats against a race of people

See how easy it was to back down from your false, dishonest assertions?

It's not so difficult.

Now you just have to keep doing it, and you'll become an honest person and live in the same world as us.

But remember: making up imaginary quotes and attributing them to fictional people means you're still trying to live in a different world.

>all liberals are the same liberal

You're incoherent.

No I'm not.

(You)

He makes sense to me

>if you initiate the assault and they simply said mean things to you, it's your fault. not theirs
In Germany that's perfectly legal. If someone insults you, you do not have to back dowen or walk away, you have the legal right to defend your honor by knocking the fucker out. Of course most judges aqre feminist retards who pass inllegal sentences for the greater good.

If someone threatens you and you punch them, that's self defense, if you can show that you had good reason to believe that the threat was credible.

I don't know what kind of cucked reality you live in where you aren't allowed to initiate violence until after someone hurt you.

>Why are things like this?
Because no one in the real world actually says pic related, its just the lie you tell to excuse chimping out like a nigger subhuman when someone says "races shouldn't mix, and they should have their own nations". You're just not evolved enough for the white man's advanced bantz.

"kill all nazis"
"that nazi is being violent against the guy who threatened him!"

but yeah, if you're threaned then it's a selfdefense situation

Saying "Whites have a right to exist" is not hate speech

Saying "America belongs to white people, all others can fuck off" is hate speech.

>no one in the real world actually says this
People say shit like this all the time. Where have you been?

False equivalency.

kek

>People say shit like this all the time on Sup Forums
leave mommy's basement once in while, talk to real people not just ones on a computer

The point is, there are plenty of people who are willing to anonymously admit their desire for a white ethnostate. Those who march in the name of white nationalism want to exterminate or otherwise rid themselves of anyone who doesn't fit in their homogenized little bubble, even if they don't admit to it publicly.

Please quote the law which allows us to utilize physical violence against people "violating our honor via Insults". Pretty sure that a physical response to words would count as Selbstjustiz.

> If someone threatens you and you punch them, that's self defense, if you can show that you had good reason to believe that the threat was credible.
Yes. An Insult is not a Threat, though, no matter how much Antifa would like it to be.

You realize that posters that said exactly the former statement have been called "h8 speech". Look up the American Vanguard posters

>we should model our society after a couple of drunk idiots in a bar
Dude can the left stop being so bad? Just stop sucking.

This is now the original.

>The point is, there are plenty of people who are willing to anonymously admit their desire for a white ethnostate
How is that the same as saying "I want to exterminate your race"? Are you really this fucking retarded, or is this just bait?

spot on

the assailant is arrested in both scenarios, and you're a pathetic liberal piece of trash in both scenarios too.

How does one achieve a white ethnostate without displacement or extermination?

Celebrating white heritage is hate speech, because white heritage doesn't exist. If you want to celebrate Irish heritage, do that. There's no such thing as white "heritage" because white people are made up of numerous different, separate groups
>hurr durr but what about black pride tho
That's a different situation entirely. Most white people can tell where their families came from. I, for example, come from Wales, Ireland, and Czechia. My wife, on the other hand, came from Jamaica, but her ancestors worked on sugar plantations. Her slave owners stole her heritage away from her. She has no idea which African nation her ancestors came from, and it's because of slavery.

>How does one achieve a white ethnostate without displacement or extermination?
Why don't people of color want their own nations, free from white supremacy and racism?

>without displacement
Implying?

>acknowledging the shared racial link between national identities is hate speech
>but black people are allowed to do this because they have no national identities

You're gonna have to do better than this, friendo.

Protop: a vast majority of people just want everyone to get along with one another. There are black people who want a black ethnostate, its just that these people are in the extreme minority. Whites who want a white ethnostate are also in the minority.

>a vast majority of people just want everyone to have non-conflicting customs and beliefs

Seems like quite an intrusive and unreasonable thing to ask, isn't it, friendo?

>implying?
Uhh implying the fact that you cannot create a white ethnostate without inciting violence

>acknowledging the shared racial link between national identities is hate speech
Yes, you're starting to understand. Nothing links whites together except the color of their skin. Black people would gladly celebrate their national heritage if they had any idea what that heritage was. Since their heritage was stolen from them, they instead celebrate all of the injustices they endured, together.

>implying blacks and whites cannot get along because of inherit differences
I married a black woman. Our customs and beliefs are not in conflict with one another.

>a vast majority of people just want everyone to get along with one another
But they don't. They never have, everywhere in the world, throughout history. Multiculturalism is a symptom of civilization in decline. Human beings are not well adapted to "peaceful diversity". I realize you've been indoctrinated to believe this is good and ideal and noble to want people mixed together, but in reality you're wishing pain and destruction on people for nothing but the sake of globalist profits.

You are unbelievably naive, are you even old enough to post here?

Does pic related indicate to you that people "just want to get along"?

>I married a black woman.
lmfao, you fucked up dude.

Then you cannot create a multiracial state without inciting violence.

>Nothing links whites together except the color of their skin.
Yes, that is the basic idea of race.
But you forgot to explain why this is hateful, so I'm not starting to understand. Can you clarify?

>Black people would gladly celebrate their national heritage if they had any idea what that heritage was.
Implying?

That was quite an implication you made from what I said.
Are you sure you're not exactly the type of judgmental racist you claim to oppose, friendo?

And I sincerely hope you intend for your marriage to be childless.

> How does one achieve a white ethnostate without displacement or extermination?
There are multiple ways. Whites could retreat into white-only zones (creating a new state, or a state-within-a-state). A white ethnostate could also be created by "out-breeding" nonwhites (the opposite of what's currently happening in western countries)

> Celebrating white heritage is hate speech, because white heritage doesn't exist.
> There's no such thing as white "heritage" because white people are made up of numerous different, separate groups
You're using the word "because" even though the latter parts of your respective statements to not qualify as reasons for the former. What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to commit until the alleged "non existence of white heritage" makes the celebration of white heritage "hate speech"?
Also keep in mind that you can further separate the set of white people into an infinite amount of subsets; nationality is merely one way to do so. You can celebrate the heritage of every group imaginable (Scientists, Engineers, Dog Owners, etc.) despite the fact that most of those groups can be further split into others. Just as you can celebrate white heritage, no matter in how many subsets you can split it up. Where would you even stop with the splitting? You tell us that you can celebrate "Irish Heritage", but not "white heritage" because the latter is made of different groups? Well, i got news for you: The Irish can split up even further. If you actually followed your own thoughts in a consistent matter, you should not be allowed to celebrate "Irish heritage" either. Then again, your point is moot anyway since 'being Irish' refers to nationality, not to race.

> Most white people can tell where their families came from.
completely irrelevant for the subject at hand.

>I sincerely hope you intend for your marriage to be childless.
We already have a daughter, trying for a second child currently

>you forgot to explain why this is hateful
It is hateful for any race to believe they are somehow special or better than others simply due to the color of their skin. Black pride isn't about believing blacks are superior. It's about shared suffering, and overcoming adversity. White pride has always been about superiority.

>10mins
>implying that a 90lb starvation victim takes the same time as a 180lb person
>implying that the Nazis wanted "funeral grade" cremation
>implying that most Jews died in gas chambers
This is why no one takes holohoax people seriously.

Yakob right before his first successful batch of albino negriods, 5500 BC (Colourized)

>Whites could retreat into white-only zones (creating a new state, or a state-within-a-state).
How do you create and establish white only zones without inciting violence?

>A white ethnostate could also be created by "out-breeding" nonwhites (the opposite of what's currently happening in western countries)
You would also have to somehow prevent nonwhitres from breeding, in addition to outlawing miscegenation. Doing either of these without violence is impossible.

Then I have bad news for you, user.
Your children, growing up in a world defined in so many ways by racial identity, will come to resent you for denying them one.
It starts with the natural question: "Why don't I look like you?"

>It is hateful for any race to believe they are somehow special or better than others simply due to the color of their skin.
And for the third time, how is this hateful?
How come you can't answer the question, friendo?

And how come you only respond to those two small parts of my post?
Following your logic, the creation of multiracial states is impossible without inciting violence. You didn't dispute this, so do you admit it's true?

You also didn't justify the implication you took that what I said meant customs and beliefs are "inherent" differences and thus your black wife, who happens to not hold conflicting customs or beliefs, is evidence that they don't exist.
How can you say this and pretend to be anti-racism?

Congrats.

And yeah, the problem with white pride is that as the winners, everyday we celebrate white pride in one form or another. Even if you bring in black crime statistics, it's partially about them making it despite that.

Welcome back.
>everyday we celebrate white pride in one form or another
I see you haven't been making too much progress in becoming a more honest person.

You're being needlessly cryptic. I'm glad still you're enjoying my thread.

I'm enjoying exposing the dishonesty within it for everyone stumbling across it yes, quite a lot.

What is cryptic? The thing you said was a lie.

Both are possible without violence.
>White Only Zones
Many such places exist, however it's always been the System passing laws (Coercion under threat of violence) to "diversify" them not the other way around.
Why is this the case? In Europe (((they've))) taken this to over 9000.

>boosting White population
Easy, offer tax breaks and social assistance for married White couples to have 3+ children, while none for niggers and spics. This has been done for them for DECADES, with resulting consciences.

"Diversity" is simply White Genocide, and we have the Right to resist genocide, with violence and war.

White flight is weakness. You can't flee forever, and fleeing is not fighting. Eventually you have to fight or you will keep being chased until you're genocided.

Is white pride celebrating by yelling "white pride"? You can celebrate it more loudly if you'd like, but we're living in it. White culture won in America and most of the world in just about every way so we're living it. Those no struggle for relevancy.

Being genocided in this case is our white ancestors fucking outside their race. If they're into that, that's not my problem and I'm not even sure it's theirs.

Damn, he punched the nigger outta him

> How do you create and establish white only zones without inciting violence?
The same way that nations worked for hundreds of years until recently: hide behind borders or walls and expel those who attempt to enter it without permission. The idea is not to create borders around the homes of those who would not be permitted inside afterwards, but erect them around areas that are not yet inhibited by said individuals.

Of course doing so in an existing country would still be a "dickmove", since the consecutive creation of such micro-nations (when it can be done for racial groups, where exactly is the limit, considering how arbitrarily race can be defined?) within the host nation aggressively reduces the living space of those living there. It would be practicable when the population agreed on it, though - or if some rich person bought a huge amount of uninhibited Land / An Island for this.

> You would also have to somehow prevent nonwhitres from breeding, in addition to outlawing miscegenation. Doing either of these without violence is impossible.
That both depends on what you define as "white" ('one drop rule' vs threshold of non-Caucasian genes for example) and how the ethnostate was created. If they where created as stated above, then no violence would be necessary unless the ones not welcome actively tried to break into the state by means of violence themselves.

Of course you can be violent, though. While they aren't ethnostaces, we have something in Europe which is comparable to your fear of what a ethno-state could look like: Sub-Saharan/Arab Muslim Ghettos. Sure, you can enter them, but there is a very high risk of being assaulted just because you are East-Asian or White (don't wear Jewish symbols either, they are the most anti-Semite places you will find on earth). Sad reality is that said Ghettos will grow and spread until all of Europe transformed into one. And while East-Asians could still flee, "evil whitey" will not have a place to retreat.

Why are you trying to save this?
Your lie is exposed by simply looking at the definition of celebration and seeing it isn't the same as "living it".

So now the question is, why do you try to muddy the two?
Things are preserved through their celebration; Does that have something to do with it?

White pride doesn't need to be celebrated to exist. Why are you being dishonest?

"White pride" is the act of celebrating whiteness.

Do better, user.

I think what you're getting at is that whiteness is preserved through celebrating whiteness, but whiteness is only truly preserved through whites breeding with each other, right? Are you suggesting a white breeding holiday?

You don't need to worry about what things I suggest, user.
First you have to be honest.

I honestly wouldn't mind a white breeding holiday.

What result do you envision?

>top presents an immediate credible threat to safety
We have laws against what both people did on the top two panels.

Only the guy in the lower left wasn't committing a crime.