Eyes Wide Shut: Was Kubrick the wokest man in hollywood

If you don't know who he is you need to lurk moar, if you haven't seen his films watch them. This man laid it all bare for us to see if you look hard enough and (((they))) killed him for it. What are Sup Forumss thoughts on him, his work and the clues he left behind.

also did he film the fake moon landing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubricks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-ii/
youtube.com/watch?v=_NxHrbfxaLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Kubrick, but he was a Jew who read the New York Times every day and believed in the Holocaust. I think he had a distaste for the elitist parties he witnessed, but that's about it.

No, of course he didn't film the moon landing, 2001 looks way better than the moon landing and Kubrick was known to have dislike the US government for Dr. Strangelove, why the hell would they approach Kubrick? He'd be a terrible choice.

lol no, he was in on it

No we was a mask wearer rapist elite who ratted out his friends.

>he was a Jew who read the New York Times every day and believed in the Holocaust.
yeah what a bluefaggot, r-r-right guys?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
>Frederic Raphael, who co-authored the Eyes Wide Shut script with Kubrick, says that the director once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything", and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the Eyes Wide Shut script

I think it goes so much deeper than a distaste for weird parties user. He drops a lot of hints in the shining according to some interpretations and you have to admit he was the man for the job.

He got sucked into that illuminati satanist hell hole because he was a master of the moving pictures, and I think he's the closest thing we ever had to /ourguy/ on the inside leaving us breadcrumbs

I watched this cause there was like two days of 'red piled movie' threads that had the poster as thumbnail. It's not particularly occultish, though it does expose the perversions of a certain class of people, which at the time of the release wasn't really a public topic.
But the movie is overall about the sexualities and perversions of everyone in society. That scene where his wife is high and telling him the story of some man someplace is great.
Also, I never knew Nicole Kidman had incredible proportions like that.

I think he most likely was or at least was intimately aware and familiar with how the elite groom the youth to do what they want. Almost all of his films deal with the corruption, control, and manipulation of youth to achieve certain results. Almost all of them deal with dissociation too.

>A Clockwork Orange
A violent youth is 're-educated' (read brainswashed) to become socially and culturally acceptable in the eyes of a totalitarian government through the use of mind-control and brain washing techniques. The final scene may seem straight forward, but it's heavily implied that he is dissociating from reality.

>The Shining
A young boy dissociates from reality when his father goes insane and tries to murder his family. 'The Shining' ability which he possesses is his psyche breaking apart to deal with the horror he is experiencing.

>Full Metal Jacket
A group of young boys are forced into the military where their physical, emotional, and psychological states are altered to turn them into killing machines. The fat recruit, Leonard, dissociates and ends up killing his sadistic drill instructor before turning the gun on himself

>Lolita
Literally about pedophilia and the lengths people will go to justify the act.

>Eyes Wide Shut
Disconnected couple discover a cabal of elite cultists who prey on youth to satiate their sick desires. The film even ends with their child being taken away by some of the cultists to be 'groomed'. This one is full pizza/pedogate without any punches pulled. Also interesting about this film is that we still don't have the official cut which Kubrick intended as he died before it was released and (((they))) most likely heavily edited the film after they saw his final cut (he died of 'natural causes' six days after showing it to the studio execs).

Kubrick knew what was going on and did his best to expose it. It's too bad most people still haven't figured out what he was trying to tell us.

Kubrick knew.

Remember every detail in his films was deliberate. He was a true film autist in every sense of the word.

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubricks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-ii/

Educate yourselves.

On March 7, 1999, six days after screening a final cut of Eyes Wide Shut for his family and the stars, Kubrick died in his sleep at the age of 70, after suffering a massive (((heart attack))).

hey, i just so happen to be finishing streaming the shining, and eyes wide shut is next if anyone wants to watch - it is at filthycasuals put a dot right here tv

youre a fucking idiot in fact he criticized Zionism and Judaism and spoke at length to many people about the pedofile satanist cabal that runs Hollywood and the world.

Watch Room 237 for a deep dig into Kubrick. Some of it is bullshit, but some undeniably true.

Also interesting to note what's happening with all the Weinstein shit that's happening right now. IMO, Weinstein is the tip of the iceberg. Who knows how far down the rabbit hole goes.

Kubrick knew and was probably killed because of it.

Moon landing was fake. Only robots have been to the moon so far. No humans.

He directed the Moon landing.

>CHRISTMAS TREE/WREATH IN EVERY SCENE
>STAR OF ISHTAR/VENUS IN EVERY SCENE
>PILLARS FOR EACH MAJOR DECISION
bro, did you even watch?

the film stock did not exist at the time to record the moon landing and rebroadcast it 'live' and it would not have been possible to fake it live therefore the moonlanding happened exactly as the government said it fucking did

the jew takes the greatest pleasure from the goyim knowing what he is up to but not being able to do anything about it, hence eyes wide shut

Nobody gets so far in Hollywood and inserts occult symbolism into their art as a breadcrumb trail to wake the Goyim. It's simply to rub it right in our faces, sometimes not so subtly. When Eyes Wide Shut came out it was confusing to the gentile, now that ((they)) want to unveil their dominance over almost the entire world they show us more and more, and that's why so many of us are talking about it today, when 20 years ago almost none of us would even consider some conspiracy.

citations needed

cut scene likely shows a child in some form at the party at the rothschild house
also why the fuck are there phrases repeated incoherently in the new paper clipping at the end?

>If you don't know who he is you need to lurk moar
>even implying people don't know who he is. Younglet faggot-brain detected.

comfy

sounds like he watched it with his eyes shut

He was punished by the Church of Scientology for pulling Tom Cruise away from it, as a suppressive person.

Kubrick still alive yo

>Kidman came forward against Weinstein
>Tom Cruise is generally pretty based albeit a crazy bastard

Do you think they were picked for this role for a specific reason?

sauce or bust

>Do you think they were picked for this role for a specific reason?

Of course, but we can only speculate what that reason is. Only Kubrick knows.

Reminder that Kubrick actually tells us who the man in red is. Leon Vitali is the name of the actor who plays the man in red and is the name of the fashion designer mentioned in the models obituary (as you can read in my pic).
I've always thought that EWS was hinting towards sexual practices of the elite in the entertainment industry.

This. Stanley Kubrick = Salman Rushdie . He's not dead

Stop believing anything the media or TV tells you OP

(((kubrick)))

You dont need to be "woke" (gay ass word) when it was all happening right in front of your face.

>repeated phrases
why did he do this? just to emphasize it?

clockwork orange the book ends with him starting a new gang, not dissociating from reality.

I'm not sure, maybe to fill out the article and make it the proper length? The important takeaway is that the fashion designer linked to the beauty queen has the same name as the actor who plays the man in red.

Actually, it'd been awhile since I read that article again. I just re-read it. The phrase that gets repeated is "She had many important friends in the fashion and entertainment world", seems pretty deliberate. Probably a nod to who the guests at the party were.

He wasn't woke.
This is what ((They)) do.
They rub it right in our faces. So that when people question it, normal people think you are crazy and got your ideas from a movie.

I think Nicole Kidman during this movie is one of the most beautiful women alive

>blame violence on media

You are right about that.

Wait until you see the top secret documents from the American government using his set of 2001 space oddessy to film a fake lunar landing im not saying they didn't go to the moon but the recording was fake

neat, guess i'll watch

Why do the Jews have to take away everything good in the world?

about 20 mins of the shining left and then eyes wide shut

lol of fucking course it was fake, the horizon is a flat line that disappears over the horizon, like the Moon doesn't have hills or some shit. As if we were looking off for 500 miles with no hills or craters.

I'm down. What's the link again?

Shill spotted.obvious

It was a loaded question, user. I made the leap to conclusion that they were picked specifically as a fuck you to Weinstein and people like him.

filthycasuals
and there is a dot after ^
and then the suffix is tv
Sup Forums is good at telling me my post is spam

Wtf i love him even more now

Kubrick has been known to be against Zionists.

In my opinion, the closest literature to describing the elites' framework was the first season of True Detective.

It's quite odd when the story was supposed to go statewide and nationwide. The second second's plot was replaced by a generic detective television story.

second season*

>also did he film the fake moon landing?

yes. really.

kys

>story was supposed to go statewide and nationwide. The second second's plot was replaced by a generic detective television story.

Eh, it did have the fact that a lot of the political elite were involved with drugging up prostitutes and potentially killing them.

Thank you. So ETA 10minutes?

Man, Vince Vaughan was so horribly unconvincing as a mobster in that. First season is incredible though
>that chimpout

it felt strange that he eventually decided to live in bumfuck nowhere in England and didn't want to travel far.

just checked - it says 15 mins left, but I don't know how long the credits are.

Calm down there buddy.

Was there actually a point to True Detective though? Don't get me wrong I loved it, but it seemed like the creators just sort of cobbled together a bunch of stuff they thought was cool. Like what was the deal with Nietzsche? Or the cross he meditates on? How does it relate to occult kid murdering and whatnot

Dr Strangelove released day JFK dies
Eyes Wide Shut released day JFK Jr dies

what do, user ?

true detective was going to be the timeline where the cops do their jobs and pizzagate goes down the way we all want it to.

bc some lines were shut out

we gotta weaponize the autism to figure out every clue that master level autist left behind.

((()))he used Eyes Wide Shut to rat on the Illuminati, who retaliated by having him killed on 7th March, 1999—666 days before 1st January, 2001—as a gruesome nod to his most famous film.((()))

While he is with his new gang he meets an old friend and sees that he has settled down and started a family. He then realizes he has lost his taste for violence and crime and wants to start a family of his own. He then muses on the fact that his kid will probably be just as bad if not worse than him.

kubrick was a fucking god damn EWS was a god damn amazing movie, even if it was cut to shit cause (((them))), they still fucked up and kept most of the nuance of the movie in.

>A filthy old jew made a movie about "secret" swingers parties
>it means he is "the wokest"

Nigga, you don't need to be rich to go to a swingers party. They have been around forever, and they are far from secret. Swingers used to advertise their parties in the fucking Village Voice for years. Stop applying something upon jew Kubrick that isn't there. Kubrick is just another typical perverted old jew who decided it would be funny to make a movie about his personal fetish. No different than Quentin Tarantino including feet in his movies. It's just pervy, sleazy Hollywood doing what pervy, sleazy Hollywood does.

does it hurt to be that dumb? it goes a little deeper than just some swinger parties user and I think the movie makes that clear

he may have believed in the Holocaust, but he also saw that Jews for who they really are.

*touches your monolith*

>it goes a little deeper

There's nothing deep about Eyes Wide Shut. It's about swingers. The rest is just dramatics because Hollywood is the business of inventing and selling drama. Do you really think you need to be wealthy to experience the sex and corruption seen in that movie? Come on, man. Look, next time you come to NYC, I will take you around to places that will make Eyes Wide Shut look like a Saturday morning cartoon to you.

>elite groom the youth to do what they want.
yeah its called mk ultra and trauma based mind control you dimwit

The shining symbolizes Kubricks horror at discovering the paedophiles running things behind the scenes.

Jack is supposed to have raped the boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NxHrbfxaLI

the meaning --- X
user --->

I genuinely wonder what it's like to be as dumb as you.

It's almost like the title is a direct reference to people too dumb to consider anything beyond a surface narrative, eh?

holy crap

I really hope you're trolling.

>fairy/xmas lights in every scene in the fake world which we think is the real world
>normal lighting in the occult world which is actually the real world

>40 years between gliders powered by lawn mower engines, and jet flight, aircraft carriers
>went to moon, haven't been back to moon in 40 years.
That's a first.

Because they are moral relativists which allows Evil to be called Good. It's the Synagog of Satan.... not the Church, or Elks Lodge of Satan.

They don't believe in Truth.

Literal scum of the earth.

Woke.

He probably did that on purpose to set the tone for the right viewing eyes to understand the message. You're too dense to realize Kubrick was vocally anti-kike moron.

Also woke.

666 Days from Kubrick's death to 911

Oy vey! Even the algorithms are antisemitic. Shut it down!

I read it was because their marriage was failing publicly at the time. It would be a test and give scenes grit. Kubrick gave them off-set rules not to discuss Kidman's stranger sex scene, so there would be real tension on top of their real marriage woes. Plus Tom is neurotic and intense, took the role more into himself than another actor would be willing to.

Checked

Just watched this movie last night. Was Kubrick Red pulled on women? He seemed to highlight their true nature when Nicole Kidman was telling Tom cruise she was willing to throw away her marriage to a successful handsome doctor and her child even if it was only for one night of sex just because a naval officer gave her a glance in a hotel lobby.