Iran? What happened? Iran used to be the United States' number one ally in the Middle East...

Iran? What happened? Iran used to be the United States' number one ally in the Middle East, after 1979 Israel took that title.

youtube.com/watch?v=DW--1EbzSPg

youtube.com/watch?v=LZGKo36r7qA

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9mq3Xm5T7A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WqL0giCY6NE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran
youtube.com/watch?v=8w4Ku6l7OEI
youtube.com/watch?v=ammQ-Xr4oEc
youtu.be/sEw4VVsfiwI
youtube.com/watch?v=Wdp2kR-l0n4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googoosh
youtube.com/watch?v=qyGLVqGSEMI
youtu.be/RjOiLw_FKTU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Soviet_invasion_of_Iran
heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/lushsux-hillary-clinton-mural-becomes-burqa-wearing-woman/news-story/21adfbaad98db77bb7c9eb624d4e51d4
youtube.com/watch?v=jCxaFngWTXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a long story.

That woman on the right have a cock? Very progressive.

Muslim population became the majority. The Muslim population was dumb as shit southerners. There was a Christian population which were the ones in all these pictures. They were forced out etc.

Sorry user, someone on here a while ago laid it down really well. You could compare Iran with Lebanon, in that the stupid Muslim population eventually took over.

youtube.com/watch?v=WqL0giCY6NE

You can start from here.

The problem is Westernization and modernization only really affected urban elites rather than rural and suburban retards.

My mother survived the Revolution. She was the daughter of a capitalist shah supporter so I know there was more to it. A marriage of Leftist ideas and Islam brought it down in the end. I'd go into it more but pol doesn't give a fuck about sandniggers.

>what happened?
We tried to prop up a western friendly dictatorship and it sent the Iranians into full out chimp mode.

We got time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran

>Beginning in the mid-1980s, however, transgender individuals were officially recognized by the government and allowed to undergo sex reassignment surgery. As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except for Thailand. The government provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance, and a sex change is recognised on the birth certificate.
Whoa what the fuck? Muhammad was the original feminist?

post more iran qt's

youtube.com/watch?v=8w4Ku6l7OEI

>ywn fuck a hippied out 1970's iranian chick in her prime

y liv

There's nothing in the Quran about trannies or crossfressing. Only being gay.

Iran was a Muslim majority nation before the revolution

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran
no its was a decreed that a sex change makes you a woman and not a homosexual so your not a sinner...

News to me.

I don’t know if this makes them more or less degenerate honestly. Traps being gay or not is really the philosophical question of our time. We have to answer that before moving on to the Iranian tranny question.

The revolution reclaimed its country from degenerate Jewish control.

muslim men wear dresses and hold hands all the time, where do you really draw the line?

They were like the rest of the third world until the revolution, enlightened intellectuals, who wanted to modernize the country and a poor underclass that only wanted to not be abused anymore.

Somehow the intellectuals lost all power and the Islamist were free to do as they pleased.

>Iran? What happened?
Israel/Saudi Arabia/The Eternal Brit happened.

Why would you retards prefer a zionist, degenerate Iran over what's basically a NatSoc Iran?And why do you prefer to have women flaunt their ass than wear a hijab? You're a bunch of cuck, and it's a good thing Khomeini purged Iran of people like you

Why are vintage girls (50s-70s) So much better than what we have now?

Iranian women in America are whores that eat BBCs like daddy-o's, sorry.

t. partial Iranian

Not really

One word: Evangelism

That's it, end of story. Israel is an ally because they're the promised people and they have nukes because big brother US fostered them

wtf i love sharia law now

Iran

- Iran govt in 1860 found oil but were too dumb to drill it
- Had a competition, French, UK & Italians bid on the fields
- UK Won, given a fixed price for 50 years if they agree to keep the money flowing
- UK built industry and Iran prosper
- Iran buy guns from UK
- Cool_bros.gif
- UK asks to hike the price, because post-WW inflation is making Iran not economic
- Iran refuses, threatens to nationalize the oil fields
- Hugo_Chavez_1950.png
- UK does not like this, refuses to lose money supporting a govt who is jerking them around
- Pull support from Iran
- Iran govt implodes
- Iran asks CIA for help, UK is done with his shit
- CIA puts him back into power
- Iran 2.0 asks USA to help them invade Iraq and kill all opposition parties
- USA refuses
- Iran asks Russia for help
- USA done with Iran's shit
- Russia playing 2 sides, ( Fundamentalists & Democrats)
- USA cuts funding
- Iran runs out of money,
- Russia pays for protests (hey who do you think Soros learned his business from ? )
- Iran democracy flees in a riot
- CIA is " Kek_1980.exe"
- Iran tries to invade Iraq, Russia does not help them
- Iran gets butt kicked
- Iran is 2/3 on pissing off world empires in last 100 years

> you are here

Oh, they also have a history on screwing every contractor, friend and patsy they have ever had. Schlumberger is still waiting to get paid for work they did for Iran Oil Company in 1993, in the year 2017.

Figure that one out.

TLDR: Iran are a bunch of teenagers LARPING as a world regional power.

79 revolution, shit during the 80s, now in recent times though Iran not causing as much shit and certainly not being a significant threat to the USA - unfortunately USA establishment became the bitch of Saudi et al of the Gulf Arab oil states, plus Israel too of course.

USA policy regarding Iran is dictated by the interests of Israel + Saudi etc

Iran not a friend of the USA anymore, but a damn shame it is absurdly treated as some serious threatening enemy. Especially when it is people and, yes, governments too, of Sunni Islamic states (i.e. not Iran) that are funding practically all the extremist interpretations of Islam leading to radical jihadis killing westerners in the USA and Europe

Fucking muzzies happened.

>It's all about Islam, believe me.

>- Iran govt implodes
>- Iran asks CIA for help, UK is done with his shit
>- Iran gets butt kicked
>- Iran tries to invade Iraq, Russia does not help them

A retard who doesn't know shit, the post.

Iranians are some bulls who beat up everybody and conquered the world three times over, and that's why everybody in the world now has at least some Iranian admixture.

youtube.com/watch?v=ammQ-Xr4oEc

MAKE IRAN GREAT AGAIN

The shah was incompetent
>try to modernise Persia
>also try to encourage traditonalism to keep democracy down
>simultaneously encourage interaction with the west and education of the masses

He pretty much just empowered everyone that was opposed to him. The shah had baller aesthetics and probably wanted to make Persia a great power, but he went full retard in doing it.

In a way, '79 saved them from turning into another degenerate post-modern western shithole. They dodged a bullet there. Just a shame they had to trash their aesthetics

Persia is still the best non-european islamic country.

Genghis Khan was not Iranian

Nazis watch out!

yes it's the fault of christians and jews. has nothing to do with fundamental islam

You forgot to mention the part where the Muslim was getting fucked at age 12 and married her brother.

The Jews are at the center of the schism. They make up the threat of Iran to extract more money from the US

You forgot the CIA killing Mosaddeq.

Iran rejected degeneracy

Iran did nothing wrong

Iran isn't actually doing that bad today and they have a lot of powerful countries against them

The ayatollah saved them from degeneracy

No, the Muslims were forced to act Western during the 1970s, and they rebelled against it.

Lebanon is a different story, demographic change did play a factor there

>has nothing to do with fundamental islam

That's just a reactionary movement and you know it. Not to suggest the fundamentalism isn't a problem because it is. The christians and jews created a power vacuum in Iran and the towel heads were more than happy to take over

I already know this thread is going to attract the two Iranian mudshit diaspora that always hide their flags, one with the peace sign and the other with the fascist flag. I am almost 100% sure they both live in the US or Canada.

This timeline is wrong, Iraq started the war

Nothing scared the Jew more than this man

>teleports behind u
>*coups your country*
>*iranians btfo sha*
>NANI?!
w-why don't you like me Iran? It's not like I killed your democratically elected government and ruined your progressive society ;_;

This. But demographics also played a role in Iran, the people from the countryside and the most islamic ones had kids and the secular ones didnt.

Secular people always get cucked because they don't breed

>ruined your progressive society

Nice paradox.

>Shah and elites corrupt and hoarding wealth and restricting freedom and a cuck for the west
>People vote in Mossadeigh for change who tries to modernise Iran for the benefit of the people
>CIA coup overthrows democratically elected govt and installs Shah as dictator
>Secret Police fucking political dissidents up and restricting freedom
>People get fed up and 79 revolution happens

If the CIA hadn’t overthrown Mossadeigh things would have been very different

>Secular people always get cucked because they don't breed

That's true

Thread theme:
>youtu.be/sEw4VVsfiwI
youtu.be/sEw4VVsfiwI
>youtu.be/sEw4VVsfiwI
youtu.be/sEw4VVsfiwI

when was she stoned?

She never singed again after the revolution, until they softed a little.

One of the most terrible crimes of the Islamic revolution.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdp2kR-l0n4

Amen to that

Apparently she's in exile. Went full Madonna after revolution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googoosh

>pol doesn't give a fuck about sandniggers
wrong i find it interesting, i had a convo here with one from saudi a little while ago comparing aspects of the race blind liberalism with islam as he complained of all the foreign racial groups in his country for ramadan that wont fuck off
liberals: we are one race the human race
islam: we are all muslims regardless of race....etc
various shill networks post here, all threads must be about jews, never a real discussion is allowed to take place...........

youtube.com/watch?v=qyGLVqGSEMI

>tfw no iranian gf

The CIA happened

>Traps being gay or not is really the philosophical question of our time

Well let me enlighten you. If you have balls you are a man. Even the twisted sister broad was a dude. If you have a dick and suck a dick then you are a faggot. Seems pretty basic.

The CIA didn’t kill Mossadegh. He lived under house Arrest until he died.

what if you cut them out tho

The Iranian revolution happened.

Islam, not even once.

Iran had babes

absolutely haram

Jews happened.

I'm not a faggy white nationalist or a numale leftist, so i'm interested.

Iranians only fuck niggers in America, lol.

You ain't getting none of that, sadly.

S Santa ?

The Petrodollar

the US tried to interfere with the communist revolution in iran in the 1970s by funding islamic extremist groups

now instead of a nation of hot slutty persian ladies shaking their asses, we have an islamic shithole

Real thread theme with qt intro

>youtu.be/RjOiLw_FKTU
youtu.be/RjOiLw_FKTU
>youtu.be/RjOiLw_FKTU
youtu.be/RjOiLw_FKTU

This post is part of the problem. Go back to r/the_donald, you cuck. You hate Islam because it's popular, not because of any real values you hold. You consider yourself a conservative because you watch antifeminist videos on youtube. If you would seriously prefer a degenerate, Jewed Iran over a fascist-like Muslim one, then you should fuck off back to where you came from.

This is what happened:

1. Iran was invaded by Jew commies in 1941 with the help of the british.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Soviet_invasion_of_Iran

2. jewishvirtuallibrary tells the following
>“the country was secularized and oriented toward the West. This greatly benefited the Jews, who were emancipated and played an important role in the economy and in cultural life. On the eve of the Islamic Revolution in 1979, 80,000 Jews lived in Iran.”

3. Extract from the wikipedia article of the History of Jews in Iran
>“In order to fight the growing racial antisemitism among the Iranian population, many Jews joined the Tudeh party and advocated for communism. Even though Jews comprised less than 2 percent of Iranian population, almost fifty percent of the members of the Tudeh party were Jewish. Tudeh party was the only party among the Iranian political parties that accepted Jews with open arms. Most writers for publications of the Tudeh party were Jewish. Furthermore, many Iranian Jews viewed communism as a Jewish movement since many leading members of the communist revolution in Russia were Jewish and were looked upon favorably by Persian Jews.”
>[…]
>“During the Islamic Revolution, many of the Iranian Jews, especially wealthy Jewish leaders in Tehran and many Jewish villages surrounding Esfahan and Kerman, left the country. In late 1979s, the people who left was estimated at 50,000–90,000.”

In conclusion: Communist Jews invaded Iran and stole all the land, oil, wealth, and political power, forcing a society change that was opposite of the cultural norms of the population of Iran. The Iran Revolution expelled the 1% of Russian and Persian Jews that controlled everything, and this mirage of Iran disappeared with them.

is this game redpilled/accurate?

Better Achmed than Red

Because they were feminine. If you look at old movies, you will notice why men would fall in love with them, and wanted to work and care for them.

So as long as I don’t suck the traps dick I am a heterosexual man? I can fuck the ass and throat and have it fuck my ass/throat. We can dock dicks, frot, and share a double dildo while bathing in the semen of a third party and that’s all still heterosexual behavior?

Don’t think you’ve really thought through this question.

Some of Sup Forums aren't brainlets and we recognize how TPBOOT/AJAX ETC directly led to fucking op one of the greatest people and cultures on earth. Iran fell to theocracy because the Anglo-Iranian company/CIA weakened it. Iranians are not sandnuggets they are Persians, and we can hope they rise as a power at least on speaking term with the US. Fuck Israel being the greedy attention whore.

lmftfy

Based.

They do this for real.

ours is better.
Yes i've seen that, they also vandalise billboards in their neighbourhoods here in Aussieland

heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/lushsux-hillary-clinton-mural-becomes-burqa-wearing-woman/news-story/21adfbaad98db77bb7c9eb624d4e51d4

What is the Jizzlamic revolution?

Russia happened. They didn't like Americas SOI getting so close to India so they did what they do best, subverted the country till they had a full blown revolution

>“In order to fight the growing racial antisemitism among the Iranian population, many Jews joined the Tudeh party and advocated for communism.

Those were the democrats, that painting destroyed them like the fist of an aussie god.

so self absorbed

look like thots

is that al-shahn ibn-khannery?

Doesn't even blink once is she brain dead?

Daily reminder that the shah did nothing wrong. Mudslimes fuck off and die.
youtube.com/watch?v=jCxaFngWTXI

He was backed by Carter you retard