/ŒDIPUS/

I become "turned on" by the piece of female anatomy dubbed "MAMMARY GLANDS".

On face value, this is because their conspicuous exhibition elicits imagery of the infantile application of oral suction to the nipples of said tissue sacks; culminating in the process of LACTATION. The lactation produced, bears an indubitable resemblance to SEMEN; in concert, unmistakably creating the allusion (*in the dopamine intoxicated [male] cerebrum) of ORAL SEX ― specifically: EJACULATION / a "CUM SHOT" from the penis (*"money shot" {slang}).

In other words, the image of a baby sucking on a teat ("tit" {slang}) ― an action that ultimately produces a 'climactic' eruption of white[-ish], viscous fluid ― something the infant craves esuriently, engorges upon voraciously and is deeply satisfied by ― foments distinct and direct sexual responses within me.

Now, I believe this curious concupiscence stems from my infancy ― when, presumably, I too would have extracted nutritional sustenance from [my mother's] mammary glands. HOWEVER, I have an increasingly sneaking suspicion that the agitation of these erotic feelings, may in fact be―at their core―dare I say... HOMOSEXUAL IN NATURE

For the CULMINATION OF THE SEXUAL ACT is the ONLY reason that sex is partaken in; indeed, even exists in the first place ― i.e., the innate compulsion for spæcial procreation. Ergo, the incidental nature of suckling upon a mammary gland's nipple, surely cannot be the nub of any titillatory effects ostensibly inherent in this process...

Rather, I contend that it is most likely the VICARIOUS RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN INFANT-FEEDING AND "CUM SHOTS", that correlates with the otherwise [arguably] pædophilic phenomenon.

>Conclusion:
• TIT WORSHIP = COCK CRAVING
• ŒDIPAL COMPLEXITY = LATENT HOMOSEXUALITY
• AROUSAL FROM MAMMARY GLANDULAR VOYEURISM = FAGGOTRY
• FAILING THAT, YOU'RE A DIDDLER

>"tl;dr":
Y̶o̶u̶r̶ (You)'re a faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334789/Women-orgasms-giving-birth.html
mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/family/you-can-orgasm-childbirth-birthgasm-6372395
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a48889/orgasmic-birth-what-is-it/
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/6-per-cent-of-women-orgasm-during-birth-study-suggests-a7015986.html
seattletimes.com/lifestyle/womyns-health/3-per-cent-of-women-ejaculate-during-birthing-UW-study-AI8694444.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xcrxNBlqrbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bumping for /peer/ reviews

tl;dr op is a faggot because.... tits are gay? whatever bro

Impressive

Mommy! Mommy! (smacking lips)Baby user want milk! (slurping) Gimme milky! Mommy! Mooommy! Mommy mommy!! Mom! Mommy! Mommy user want milk! (slurping) Baby user hungry! Baby user Hungry!! I want milk!! WAAAAAAH!! Gimme milky! Gimme milky! Gimme milk! Wah wah wah!! Baby want milky! Here comes the baby! Baby user hungry! (crawling) Baby user want milky! (approaching) Gimme milky!! Gimmy milk! Here I come! I want milk!! GIMME TIT MILK! GIMME TIT MILK!! BABY user WANT TIT MILK!! BABY user WANT TIT MILK!!! BABY user WANT TIT MILK NOW! GIMME THE TIT MILK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

based giv poster

I didn't know Zuckerburg browsed Sup Forums

>evolution of brapposting

Tits are gay

Some women think giving birth is orgasmic too. they have one thing in common, all perverts. Seriously tho, giving birth is treated as almost a sexual experience and it is supposed to make giving birth easier.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334789/Women-orgasms-giving-birth.html

mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/family/you-can-orgasm-childbirth-birthgasm-6372395

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a48889/orgasmic-birth-what-is-it/

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/6-per-cent-of-women-orgasm-during-birth-study-suggests-a7015986.html

OH PLEASE MOMMIES BABY user NEED MILKY PLEASE CLEAN UP MY CUMMIES MOMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP MEEEEEE STOP BEATING ME UP WITH YOUR BOOBIES MOMMMMY AGGGGGGHHBHHH DONT PUT THAT IN THERREBOHHH GOD MY EYES I'M BLIND WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS MOMMY AHHGGGHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE KILL ME I DONT WANT TO BE A BLIND CRIPPLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

aus bro put the meth pipe down and sleep

GIB MILKIES!
gee its almost like there is an evolutionary reward for women furthering the human race.

Breaking news cumming my dick off feels good too

Apparently 3% also squirt:

seattletimes.com/lifestyle/womyns-health/3-per-cent-of-women-ejaculate-during-birthing-UW-study-AI8694444.html

Yes, but they do not teach women that it can be pleasurable, they tell them the opposite in fact. Then guys are told that 'you wouldn't understand, you don't have to give birth' in reference to anything involving pain. It has become a social norm at this point to ignore the fact that birth if done right can be almost pleasurable.

They shit themselves too. Got to love a bit of skat.

Yes user, everybody knows that TITS are GAY. You aussie fuckin faggots never cease to amaze me.

honestly sounds like you're gay OP and trying to project that gayness onto others because your such a faggot

if a gay man likes tranny tits is he a reverse gender-swapped latent hetorsexual or a homosexual by nature and therefore a latent anti-heterosexual inverted gender-flipped sex-swapped homosexual? What if he is quantumly gay, as in, not in a state of gay or straight until aroused and erect, or in other words, an anti-anti-hetero-homo genderswapped inverted sex with a latent reverse-genderqueer erection defaulter? ...What if he is to rely on non-quantifiable astrological chakra centers to guide him into his next anti identifiable postmodern neo-collectivist sex guilds from which he will drink from the roots of acacia and transcend the dualistic tao-te-ching sex identification thus forming into a root-collective post-evolution (and therefore evolutionary psychological state) homo-hetero anti dualistic mystic from futures past, restructured by an ouroboros or self eating serpent representing death and rebirth or alchemical transition something to that of the phoenix, landing himself into the neo-japanese-nationalistic anime virtually structured reality with wich he is like a guy masterbaiting to manga but actually in the manga...
You know what I mean?

spermatozoon_satchels.jpg
Is this that Hapa w/the Utube anime channel? She's mental

IS it Female?
Are they real?
Sauce?

I saw a GIGANTIC set of tits today at the gym, and guess what AussieFag? I'm gonna fap to the memory of those massive mammaries!

Tits are feminine. Men are attracted to tits. If you're a man and aren't attracted to tits, you're a fag.

Another homerun for fucking Australia

She’s got some nice tits but since she started dating that faggot she does less fanservice shit, I’m willing to bet he’s an insecure cuck who told her to stop showing them off.

(OP)
isn't their a gif of this? not that tentacle crap. Shes the hottest fucking asian goddamn. chubby but goddamn id make an exception

^This.
/thread

Oh user, you had to see this chick! Tall, somewhat fit body, brown hair, green eyes, and tits so massive! each one was as big as her head. I almost buried my face in them when i passed her on the stairs! If i wasn;t working out i wouldve had a boner

It still doesn't sit right with me that wanting to fuck your own mom is called an "Oedipus" complex. He tried his best to NOT fuck his mom. He left home because a prophet told him he would end up doing it, killed a few dudes, solved a sphinx's riddle, and took the queen of the city he saved as his wife in order to NOT fuck his mom, but THEN, it turns out he was adopted and has been fucking his own mom who was that queen. She commits suicide almost immediately when they find out, and he plucks out his own eyeballs. That is not a story about WANTING to fuck your own mom.

inb4 "had to be fake, user"
Those things bounced around enough to cause a seismic shift.

Watch this, it explains everything
youtube.com/watch?v=xcrxNBlqrbM

>ea1GqAYj
>GAY
I dunno user, the id doesn't lie

Well, user, notice how it says EA before GAY. The id says EA is GAY if you ask me. and is true: EA is GAY making half finished games and selling for full price

This is true, now go back to the gym and get the chick

can't. have law school midterms. must study now
>trying to get good tier job

nice politics my dude

I wanna suck them

What a fucking weirdo

>unmistakably creating the allusion (*in the dopamine intoxicated [male] cerebrum) of ORAL SEX
Your instincts understand ejaculation but not ejaculation due to oral sex Schlomo

OP is clearly a fag. What straight man doesn't get the urge to bury his face or penis in between a nice pair of tits?

I love Aki.

baby wants milk

Some tits are too big though, like Christina Hendricks

I like natural tits not mutant freak tits

What a degenerate, posting that online.

id never date a chick with fake tits shits weird. happened once never again.

also wheres the gif version of that akidearest pic. i know theres one of it

Nonsense! No such thing as too big! I get turned off if she's chubby. Slim n' stacked is my ideal figure for a woman.

Hendricks has a nice pair but the rest of her is not so nice.

Natty is the best, although i don;t mind fakes in certain circumstances.

I'm with you, I don't like fake tits either.
When you take the bra off, they just look weird, and feel weird too.