Macross Delta Δ

Mikumo and Freyja, our two shining heroines and best girls of Macross Delta.

Makina, Reina and Kaname are awesome too.

;_;

new Single/CD when?

Just what you'd expect from Hoina and Shinpi. Sasuga best girls.

Heinz is amazing too, Roid. Stop crying.

Reina is fucking shit.

Solo Wing Mirage soon

wats the name for the song where everyone got mindfucked?

I want to _____ Mikumo

So does Freyja mind rape confirm Mirage end?

cuddle

Never

eat apples with

I think her hearts going to be the one to explode once they see each other after the crash and she still hasn't confessed yet.
She'll jump into his arms with her rune shining then remember the rest of walkure is with them and get all embarrassed.
>Cue smiling kaname
>Cue smug Mikumo
>Cue reina/makina being close and making happy sounds
Just give us what we all want kawamori

Is the Arad/Kaname ship going down in flames?

you forgot the Mirage cue for SUFFERING

>you will never be a shota and get devoured by a giantess Mikumo

It hurts bros

Alright, since I know I have maybe 1 or even 2 weeks I can do this before I can't this due to plot reasons.

Reminder that Hayate's feelings for Freyja are fake and Freyja will die alone for mind-controlling Hayate into loving her.

From the way Kaname reacted it seemed like that suki you wasn't even part of the song originally and Freyja just put that in there. Probably her subconscious feelings for Hayate leeking in.

Should I start picking up the blu-rays of this, Sup Forums?

Mikumo is not a heroine. She's had 0 character development so far.

>Cue mirage looking to the side and walking away while Hayate gazes deep into Frejya's eyes

HNNGGH I can't take these levels of cuteness.

No, that would be the female pilot with the burgundy colored VF

nah. I mean it'd be cute but i doubt that would happen.

BUT i want this:

>everyone gathered around Hayate's bed talking about stuff that happened/being concerned with his well being
>hayate stirs a bit and everyone is all of the sudden alert waiting to see if he wakes up
>he softly whispers "Freyja..." and continues to sleep
>Freyja's eyes fill with tears bc she feels bad for seeing him in this state
>Mirage BTFO once again

It practically writes itself

More like she'll jump into his arms, runes shining, and then Hayate's chest explodes due to his heart bursting out of his chest and dies in her arms while the rest of Walkure are in shock from all of Hayate's innards landing on them.

What ever makes you sleep well at night.

This man speaks the truth

Also known as solo-wing

Wait, who is this character?

I'm going to be completely honest, around the episode 13 mark I was still pushing for Mirage, but these past few episodes have given me diabetes from the vanilla sugar overload that is all the Freyja/Hayate moments.

Kawamori better not fuck this up, this is his last chance after Evol.

She made him a man. He should be happy, and ashamed.

OSTS WHEN

A pilot that appears from time to time but nobody important really

It's like every week the writers get together and decide when to put the "hayate and Freyja have a cute moment while Mirage sees it and sulks" moment. I don't even like Mirage and it hurts to see her get blow the fuck out so hard.

You sound as delusional as the autistic NUNSfag.

>Hayate's feelings for Freyja are fake and Freyja will die alone for mind-controlling Hayate into loving her.
FUCK YOU
>posting someone who is an even lesser character
you mirage genius fags are getting desperate

It's their way to say fuck you to the sponsors for forcing a triangle

Can somebody do me a favor and edit mirage out of this picture please. I would really appreciate it.

DERUTA FORU

I was curious about the work load and checked up to see who did what in Frontier and Delta.
Kawamori handled the storyboards for episodes 1 (partial), 2 (partial), 7, 14 (partial), 15, 20 (partial), 21 (partial), and 25.

In Delta, it's 1 (partial), 3 (partial), 4 (partial), 6 (partial), 7 (partial), 10 (partial), 13, 14 (partial), 16 (partial), and 17 (partial).
It's weird how he's more actively involved in making the storyboards. Is this normal?

Kill yourself Bogue.

"what the hell Kawamori, we said to put a love triangle in"
"you never said it had to be competitive"
>Kawamori's face when

trips confirm it, Kawamori you madman

Put Kaname instead.

A world with no idols

how episode meetings go

>Alright so now we're moving on to the topic of the HayaFre scene we'll be doing in this episode. Any ideas.
>Yeah! I say we have them gaze into each others eyes and blush as they swear to do their best for each other.
>Perfect. Sounds like a plan. Include that in the storyboard.
>Boss, what about Mirage?
>Mirage? The usual gasping and looking emo will do. You know this already, Kenji-kun. Get with the program.

Female pilot with burgundy color scheme

You guys really are being kind of ridiculous at this point, you know that?

Why can't we just get along?

some random unimportant slut no one cares about

If Mirage walks on by, would you call her name?

>Freyja is asleep at the bedside with Hayate's hand in hers
>Mirage comes in to check on Hayate alone, just in time to hear him whisper "Freyja..."

Maddest of men

I'm not the only one that makes walkure signs with my fingers during the concerts right?

Anons pls. I did say I would shitpost about this if it ever had a chance of happening several episodes ago. Everyone just called me a Mirage-fag instead of me just calling out some of the bullshit that he would pull ever since EVOL. So prepare your asses, because we have 6-13 days of me posting this in every Macross thread until the plot for this is resolved.

>Alright so now we're moving on to the topic of the HayaFre scene we'll be doing in this episode. Any ideas.
>Yeah! I say we have them gaze into each others eyes and blush as they swear to do their best for each other.
>>Perfect. Sounds like a plan. Include that in the storyboard.
>Boss, what about Mirage?
>Mirage? Wait, which character is that?

Fixed

if you are the faggot who predicted idols months before anything about Delta was confirmed I'll believe you

She will save us from this twisted song

He has a boner for Mikumo.

>3 episodes straight disrespecting mirage
Wasted indeed.

Will watch the remaining in one day once it's over.

Dropped.

>mfw having to wait months for that new song

Fuck.

I'd call her Solo Wing

DERUTA FORU!

Sure the black guy was only there for a short scene but he was still there man. Wouldn't really call it disrespectful.

Nope. Not me. I was the guy that was constantly saying that Freyja has the ability to mind-control people like Heinz does, and all the ruins does is just amplifies it. I've been saying that Hayate's 'obsession' with Freyja had been weird and when I said they're going to pull a mind-control singing for Freyja and Hayate, everyone just called me a Mirage-fag.

If Kawamori fucks this up at the same level as EVOL I will be mad for at least 12,000 years

Hard or gentle?

I can't wait for the full ED 2 to come out, already got it stuck in my brain.

Why aren't Chuck, Reina, and Makina wasted characters. Miragefags have some genuine serious issues. Reinafags aren't crying, nor or Makinafags. They support their person and enjoy their moments. Why are you upset that YOUR expectations, are not what the story is about. Why is it that YOUR wants, are above reality. Mirage doesn't have and will never have an essential role in the plot or the show. Things happen when they need to happen, characters have screen time when it needs to be done. A the current point in the story, Mirage doesn't need any

You know, I would actually fuck Mirage any day. She's cute enough, and her low self-esteem would just make her an easier prey.

WOW WOW WOOOOW

There is no gentle fucking you silly man. Gentle sex or making love but no gentle fucking.

That's the spirit and that's why I love her.

Just dye your hair blue and call her beautiful.
She'll even pay for the love hotel.

Because she doesn't even have moments

I honestly can't wait until they release the glow sticks with the Walkure sign on. It's cute how they color code it for the girl you like too

After Evol, I've been cautious for any of his work. So until it is finally over, I've been expecting any and all possible stupid twists. Hell, I'm been saying Hayate can be affected by Vars for the longest time, but everyone just saying he's immune and just kept trying to dismiss my theories because I was a shipper. These 1-2 weeks will be fucking amazing for me.

>Mirage didn't took part on the battle
>It's because Hayate was affected by the Var and he could not imagine her
>mfw

Pixie.

>She's cute enough, and her low self-esteem would just make her an easier prey.
kek

Are they really doing that? Any word on how much they'll be?

I feel like the difference this time is that Zessica never had her feelings reciprocated at any point, whereas Hayate and Freyja have a pretty strong dynamic. I'm really hoping he doesn't retroactively sour everything by going for a cheap twist.

Is anyone else starting to feel disappointed with the fight scenes? Maybe frontier spoiled me, but I honestly miss some mook slaughtering in between all this ace vs. ace stuff.

SASUGA

Mirage has a still minimal chance to not get BTFO if she saves Hayate from crashing, nurses him back to health and makes him realize Freyja is literally killing him with her love whenever she opens her mouth
so yeah, not much of a chance

That's bullshit. I think Miragefags are letting the shit posts get to them. Mirage has had numerous moments, and moments where it counts. A lot of her moments where with training Hayate, showing her feminine side etc. If Mirage fags are really fans of her, they have to take her as what she is. Making her plot focus, would make her a completely different character/person. When the time requires it, she is there. The past three episodes did not require her to be directly involved. Mikumo was not involved in Hayate's training, nor will Mirage be involved with the ruins. You guys need to get over it, Mirage is fine. Nothing is wrong with the way she is being written or portrayed. I shit post her, but I highly doubt they are going to leave her hanging, when the time arises it will arrive.

It wasn't Var though.
Var was very specific and windos had to poison shit to help it as well.
Also reina would instantly pick up on var readings coming from Hayate if there was any.

Everyone is infected with Vars, the apples and waters merely hastens the symptoms. This syndrome was a galactic-wide disease as it is caused by a fold bacteria. God, you are still this delusional after seeing all the same symptoms Hayate has with Messer. This is why I will savor each and every single Macross threads until this subplot is resolved.

look at these fucking idiots being adorable together.

>inb4 Kawamori pulls something like Reznov been dead for 3/4 of the game in Black Ops
>Making her plot focus, would make her a completely different character/person
Like making her relevant for a change?

>When the time requires it, she is there
pic related

Aw, how cute. A girl playing with her puppet.

if that makes you feel better, be my guest.

>Thinks nobody would notice hayate getting var readings
>calling others delusional
Yeah you're gone mate
It won't happen like you want and you can sit there spewing shit about freyja mind control, have fun

>Mirage is Zessica 2.0
>there is nothing wrong with that

yeah sure, whatever

You can't even begin to fathom how hard blue ray sales would tank if kawamori pulled that shit

Yep, feeling better already. So I'll be continuing this for a while. Thanks for your concern.

poetry

Honestly I was less mad that Zessica lost and more angry that she lost to Mikono, one of the most bland, awful, milktoast female protagonists in any mecha show I've ever seen. Freyja is lightyears better by comparison.

>tfw mirage is literally the female me