How real is the Asian GF meme?

Far east Anons, Expats etc. how true is this meme? Do Asians really prefer whites to their own kind or this just wishful thinking and delusion on 4chans part?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maple_syrup_urine_disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My girlfriend is Japanese. It's not just a meme, they actually prefer gaijin dick

Original or westernized?

What do you mean? She was born in Japan if you're asking if she's original or westernized

>american flag
Yeah she is another westernized slut. Nothing to see here.

Born in Japan, but raised too?

Was she born in the US/Raised there and is basically a western woman in an Asians skin.

Yeah. She moved here when she was 20

She is now westernized.

Asian women lust like crazy over white men. Japanese / Korean parents heavily discourage them from white men, which means the lust is stronger. Hmong / Chinese parents are fine with it though.

Hmmm I've tried talking to them at my uni but they always seem to room in packs.

How to get qt asian gf? (asking for myself and a friend)

We got an expert on the issue.

Better odds in pulling in a western country or going to the source?

Why would you want an Asian gf? They are ugly savages

ok Muhammed

They make better trad wives, physically smaller and know there place to name a few reasons.

How old is she?

Maybe itabro its right

Because some people on this board are pathetic beta cucks that are desperate for a girl despite their talk of race purity.

22 currently

Yeah and I'm the queen of England, get the fuck out of here you pathetic loser.

Maybe you can save her from the westernized.

But its going to be hard and i would not have too many hopnes... its the fate...

Anyways, congrats for having a real Asian women.

and some retards in this board cant grasp other people's preferences if they dont match their 1 month old hivemind ideology

Post picture

The only true meme is that ALL women prefer whites to their own kind.

t. jealous italian

>wishful thinking and delusion
This.
You have to understand this board is filled to the brim with weebs. Most asian girls find 70-80% of the yellow fever slobs on here repulsive as fuck.

>ASIANS LOVE WHITES
>THEY WORSHIP US!!!
Its just a giant meme dude.
In fact most of the loser here that say that shit are usually that guy that is asking the girl on the first date "WHATS YOUR REAL NAME!?" "DO YOU KNOW KARATE" "HEY HELLO IN JAPANESE" "DO YOU LIKE WORSHIP WHITE MEN??"

Go watch some anime you autist, filthy gajiin like you will never have an asian gf.

I prefer white women tho.

I prefer women that don't look like my mom.

>becomes autistic-mad instead of providing a proper reply
welcome to Sup Forums by the way

Its just a percentage which are white crazy, just like how a minor percentage of white women liking blacks.

>implying I'm mad
>LARPing as the board veteran
You're the one that felt touched by the post against race mixing cucks. Just... end your life please, painfully if possible, you're pathetic. I bet you're some filthy terrone.

you sound upset

Japan, I was young and working on contract. I did bang one of the cutes at the corporate headquaters, but wasn't out late.
Korea idk, but best friend in US was korean, parents were fobs. His dad was like a fucking lion guarding is daughters. They both ended up with Korean men, his son, he's with a fine ass white girl. Just different standards. Cousin in law's wife is Korean, her parents give her lots of shit because he's white.
Made my way round the asian girls. They are fun, but like almost all asians lack the creative spark of whites. So somehow the relationships always just feel skin deep / physical. Also could have been my age.
If you want to double your chances of slaying bong friend, just come to the US, UC Irvine in specific. LOTS of fine Korean / Jap / Chinese girls, all chasing white dudes. If you can posh your accent up, you'll be triple cunt cocking it every night.

Nice copypasta faggot.

Singapore Bro, Would you say there are like white women, prioritizing a good income and stability over looks and personality (in general?)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HE CANT EVEN A GET A REAL GIRLFRIEND

HE HAD TO GET A GOOK

>italian
>white

>Asians are Honorable Aryans!

Good, even better chances at getting some white pussy. Fuck whitey.

>implying

According to the ex pat youtube videos I've watched: be white, go to japan, women will aggressively pursue you

If that doesn't work, there's some sort of tinder-like shit you can use, or you can go to night clubs and the like

ITT: hurr durr just be white lmao

Get real you faggots, you are getting whores who the natives do not want.

Did I just create a copypasta? this pasta is fresh

so fucking hot its insane

>Singapore
>literally shitskin asians

This.
To further elaborate most woman don't prefer any particular race to another. They are attracted to things like power, strength, intelligence, and artistic ability (even if most of them have little understanding of art in any form)
A very large portion of the population has it deeply ingrained into their mind that The United States (and along with it white people) are the people in charge. They call the shots. This just naturally makes woman wet.

hush burger.
>American
>Mystery meat

Hmong are subhumans tho

>race purity.
You realize that the logical outcome of "race purity" is inbreeding and subsequent genetic disease, right?

Racemix with Asians and you'll wind up with offspring like Elliot Rogers. You can consider your lineage a dead end, fools.

It's not fresh, that pasta is aged.

This.

just buy a sexbot. you wouldn't tell the difference since both have no souls (except japs)

>You realize that the logical outcome of "race purity" is inbreeding and subsequent genetic disease, right?
Found the civic cuck guys.

>Implying
>Why you always lying?

There's enough caucasions in this world to avoid that, you depraved kike.

Northern Italian Women > Chinks.

Because everyone on this board is a beta faggot who doesn't care if his kids look nothing like him, as long as he gets a waifu.

They're literally just white girls (when born in America) who are easier to get, they're just as bitchy and self-centered.

I can get a 7/10 white girl or a 9/10 asian. This is before looking at the feminism problem

We need a generation dying alone to scare our future straight

I had an Asian girlfriend (half-white, half-Japanese) when I was 21 for 5 months. It's not that they prefer white men, but they do like tall men, which Asian men aren't.

It was totally overrated and unless I met a cool chick I wouldn't go back to that gene pool. Weird, boring, dull people, very lame in the sack, and honestly pretty nasty looking vagoos.

That having been said if you're taller than an Asian man you had a good chance in 2005. Now that every weeb is chasing the Asian dreamgirl, and blacks are suddenly running train on them, you'll have more competition than I did at the time.

>To further elaborate most woman don't prefer any particular race to another.
Except that they do. Women of every ethnicity prefers their own men, it's just that White men tend to be second most popular option.

It's true. I've been told by Fin anons that their women love American cock.

Most white women are grossly overweight

Thanks for the advice Ameribro, I do have quite posh accent, but I thought that whole Americans liking British accents thing was also a meme? Also whats the case with them having a really liking military personnel? another meme or the truth?

Enjoy your maple syrup urine disease.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maple_syrup_urine_disease

My girlfriend is Thai (not from Isan).

She is very, very, very conservative (family values, monarchy / anti democratic, very religious, anti-abortion, traditional gender roles, pro death penalty for rapists, admiration for Duterte, etc.).

AMA.

White people are gross, they hide their incest fetishes behind the political movement of avoiding genocide.

Think about it, they want to fuck and marry people that not only look like their elders, but act like them as well.

White genocide is code word for incest love.

Plain as fucking day.

Whites are the most degenerate because they are so good at hiding behind shadows.

Jews are at least blatantly obvious with their social engineering attempts, but white people...

They are the devil.

"White"ish guy with an american born Asian girl living in the bay area here. She is first to admit she likes white dudes, and I prefer Asian girls physically but don't let her know that. There's been a few obviously weeb guys that have tried hitting on her and it always creeps her out. I'll make a point of mentioning non asian girls that look good in front of her but rarely do so with asians. Got to keep her on her toes.

I'm gonna buy you a birra moretti.

I'd rather wife an Italian Mediterranean girl than some weird American mystery to be honest.

Enjoy black cock asshole.

Statistically speaking you are correct in saying that.
It still doesn't take very much weight away from the general point I was making.

Fuck off with that redd.t spacing you faggot

TL;DR

White genocide is a scapegoat for incest fetish.

>but I thought that whole Americans liking British accents thing was also a meme?
It's not at all, posh accent is sexy as fuck, military is also not a meme

>52%

>incest fetishes
Still using that meme shlomo?
If you have a problem with incest, then you should stop importing third world shitskins whom statistically are prone tom incest.

>fun flag
>angry chink keeps replying to me
wut do?

Here have some ravioli my nordic friend.

You're just mad because you'd fuck your sister.

It's ok, whites are most notorious for incest.

Just admit it and stop hiding.

>ignoring kikes saying you're not white

You really can't deny that given the opportunity, in a sterile world of no risk, that you would fuck the hell out of women of all kinds.

We're men, its what we do. We are the true race traitors. Sexuality has to be oppressed. Women are the gatekeepers, and if they open up to our sexual lust all is lost.

Depraved kike still shilling?

The thread is about asian poon, you dumb cannoli

Asian in America and Britstain are different. Your asians are our middle easterners, our asians are actual asians. Maybe this will help.
Example:
An asian man has plead guilty of raping several women in (insert diverse british city) and infecting them with HIV.

>"White"ish guy
>american born Asian girl

Not surprised

Girlfriend is Thai (not from Isan).

She is very, very, very conservative (family values, monarchy / anti democratic, very religious, anti-abortion, traditional gender roles, pro death penalty for rapists, admiration for Duterte, etc.).

AMA.

Looks like you're triggered by truth.

White people love each other WAY too much.

Incest is wincest, but I'm italian so I'm not white, sad.

Why would you punish him with shit beer?

Why hide a good fetish?

I LOVE FUCKING MY SISTER!!!
WHO TOLD YOU!!!!!

How old are you then? Same age as her?

Also: American born Asian women are garbage.

Wife is Japanese, I'm pretty sure she loves me because I treat her like a queen, and she treats me like a king. Inlaws are fantastic people too, great family.

We have the biggest military in history. Of course we're pro military. Also, the British accent thing was not a meme. My sister went to Japan, met a Chinese guy who lived in Britain, and dated him because of his accent.

Also, why the fuck are your shoes so expensive? When he visited the US, the fucker bought 8 pairs of shoes for 60 bucks and said that they were a great deal.

Be careful who you make italian babies with.

Just sayin.

Italy is tiny.

>Thai
Might as well be fucking a monkey.

So much for keeping the world white.

But it's true that hapa girls end up fucking whites, so eventually it goes back to being white anyway

I would rather cut my dick to be honest and be a sexy eunuch/trap. But my arabian roots make me look manly and my kike nose isn't good for a lady face, if I was a germanic guy with blue eyes and blonde hair it would work.

You said that race mixing is fine, implying you would do Sheeniqua as well, don't lie to me.

Then come up with something better than "White Genocide" shits dried up and doesn't matter anymore.

Should just go right out and legalize incest marriages.