Andrew Sullivan

Andrew Sullivan
JUST CALLED ALL OF YOU 14 YEAR OLD LOSERS

Hoo dat?

I'm 40 though

Who is that faggot?

HIV+ faggot, not evening meming or making he literally has HIV and is a known homosexual "activist"

He's a 14 year old loser too so I guess were even

wtf im a Cruz missle now

Jokes on him, I’m over 50.

Who cares what this literal faggot has to say about anyone or anything? He is just another faggot with an opinion.

Keep in mind he literally swallows another mans cum.

>resorting to ad hom insults
must be butthurt as fuck

What did this literal AIDS ridden faggot actually say then ?

NOOO NOOOO NOOOOO

andrew sullivan is a pedantic faggot...probably the worst thing a human being can be.

Literally who?

I would say he can choke on a bag of dicks, but he would enjoy that.

Who? I'm not joking. Who?

Can 14 year olds even be losers? I mean they don't really have lives yet, isn't it kind of meaningless to judge them on their lack of one?

A gay British conservative writer/political commentator

Poor Andrew. He had potential. Back in the day he'd have robust debates with the war monger if Jews, notably Goldblog and Weisenthaller. He backed the Iraq invasion and seemed to have learned his lesson, and took it to the Jews, who of course called him an antisemite. Pre-new way, Sup Forums etc, Andrew was an interesting "conservative" voice. But then he shut down his blog and took some deserved time off. Problem is, when he came back 60 years had passed in the year. Trump was elected, making his previous "contra-conservatism" instantly outdated. (He called trump being elected an "extinction level event" lel). So now he's back, trying to find some needle thread, and doesn't yet realize he's irrelevant and an extinct branch of political thought.

Hah he can choke on his own vomit and die the colossal faggot, I am nearing 40.

Keep in mind OP has provided no proof but the semen guzzling Sullivan is still a faggot. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

i'd rather be a 14 year old loser than an actual AIDS ridden sodomite with a year left to live because of buttsex with other mentally damaged freaks.

He's gay
He has AIDS
No, I'm not meming

SO do you

I don't know who that is.

See, even CONSERVATIVES are calling you guys out. You have no more allies.

but i love his infomercials!

Ahhahahahahaah what a gay diseased fag

which would you rather have?
>gay aids faggotry
>disproportionate cultural influence

y-you too?

THANK YOU OP

NOW I GOT AIDS

good insight, user. but to me he's always been a pedantic faggot. those pieces he wrote for all the fancy quasi-neocon rags were pedantic to the max; he was zuckerman's token faggot goy.

this behavior is common among mid-fifties queers; they go through a long menopause...they first get extra sassy, clinging to their fleeting twink appeal...age soon overcomes them, they become bitter and bitchy...the snarky glib of by-gone days sours into an on-going temper-tantrum.

steven colbert is going through the same thing. another glib pedantic faggot.

Sullivan is a dinosaur from the destroyed caste of permitted opinion purveyors; he is most famous for unapologetically indulging in unprotected sex with "bugchasers" (or mentally ill people, whose deep self-hatred leads them to want to become infected with HIV, which Sullivan has). His opinion has never mattered. If he had opinions, he would never have landed his position.
tldr This is one of the people who were as wrong as they could possibly be about the election, and dead certain of their bet, and they think that a tantrum can overwrite losing.
Notice: the whole time establishment nothings were babbling about Russian hackers, top congressional Democrats were handing state secrets over to a foreign intelligence service through fraudulent IT guru Imran Awan.

I literally have no idea who this guy is, but his face screams "I love wearing assless leather chaps"

anons, i just took note of something very peculiar and extremely gay.
this faggot, the aids infected kike cumsock known as andrew sullivan, has four -- count them, FOUR -- different shaven hair lengths on his dick-sucking face.
1)mustache/faggot-goatee longest.
2)sideburns to mid-jaw somewhat shorter
3)cheek to goatee, shorter still
4)chin totally bare

{and, not to be overlooked, the head is yet another length}

does this fecal-filmed abomination shave a different patch of hair every day? is this some kind of late-stage-twink menopause fetish?

good times, anons. this feels like a good olde fashioned game of smear the queer. just what you'd expect from a bunch of 14 year old losers.

i wanna play lawn-darts with that filthy virus load.

>diseased queer has a grids moment over Sup Forums
That's nice.

At least I don't have aids

who?