Dam didn't think he would do it

Dam I didn't think he would do it. I guess the real question is if Mexico will pay it?

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*when

SHILLS BTFO

Sure they will, I doubt they'll write a check with border wall under the memo. But indirectly sure.

I want the thicc one

Really like that first one, I know the second is a "see through", but I fear it'll be too weak and its obvious people will try to attack/vandalize it.

I'm sure it will be comped.

Cool wall, gonna go see my white girlfriend, brb

there's $10 billion set aside in trump's proposed budget to pay for it. american tax payers are going to pay for it.

also, this is a picture of the rio grande river separating the US from Mexico.

See the sheer cliff walls? Trump and his supporters believe adding 18 feet to the top of that with worth 10 billion.

later Sancho

What if Canada ends up paying for the border wall?

I want illegal immigration to end but a wall will do fuck all to fix the problem and will probably be torn down by the next administration

He explained how Mexico would pay for it back during the campaign when he said it. Renegotiating NAFTA and possibly taxes remittances, among other things. He didn't mean they were going to send a check.

>I guess the real question is if Mexico will pay it?
I don't even care about that anymore, I just want the fucking wall built.

buh bye paco

he lied about almost everything he said during his campaign, that should be obvious at this point

>still unclear who will pay
???
I thought Trump was pretty clear about it. What's not to understand?

NOT COMPED

>with worth
Your post almost made sense.

Inaccurate. It has been stated multiple times, many, many, many times. That we only need a border wall for the entire border.

I always thought they would write a check. It's less painful for them to pay than to incur the penalties.

looks like a segment from the World Trade Centre

how about a wall with a smaller moving wall inside of it?

I have literally no qualm with paying for it.

Oh hell no only if we can send the "refugees" back to the states

You'd think so, they might change their minds when a remittance tax is added. That and you can factor into the cost the money saved from less illegal immigration.

This nigga gets it.

6 feet of concrete

TRUMB DID IT WE NUMERO UNO

literally USA is 3rd world shithole tier

Sheeeeeit.

I wanted a wall more like this.

I disappoint.

I thoroughly enjoy this wall and am glad that Mexico has agreed to pay for it as promised.

>Building actual previews instead of just drawing them

what a waste of resources

Is building a wall really cheaper than setting up a sniper post every ~2km and employing people at ~20k per year?

I like the first one, but I would like the see through component on the top half of the first one

Pay Israel 20 billion every year to do it? Congress would agree if it's money towards Israel

>also, this is a picture of the rio grande river separating the US from Mexico.

>See the sheer cliff walls? Trump and his supporters believe adding 18 feet to the top of that with worth 10 billion.
Except Trump repeatedly said he wasn't planning on walling up areas with natural barriers. This is something he has repeatedly said in multiple rallies and interviews throughout his campaign.

If you're going to embarrass yourself by walking into an argument you know nothing about you don't even deserve a (You) fucking dipshit.

How about 100 huge wall segments on wheels that detect Mexicans from 50 km away and they adjust their positions. And when the Mexicans get there they just have to play that awkward walk shuffle, with the wall constantly saying sorry then moving in front of him.

It serves multiple purposes, one of them is to make it more real in the eyes of the world.

neat tunnel Paco, would be a shame if someone invented tunnel-detection technology

The wall just got 10 feet deeper.

BASED Jew

If we pay, we win.

>it's going to be some ugly concrete shit
It'll crack in 10 years and be destroyed in 20. The sooner we move away from concrete bullshit, the better.

Sup Forums cannot be this dumb there are tons of ways to pay for the wall one really easy one is by putting a tax on remittance money's

Why would something being cheap be good?

You need to spend money for it to mean anything in the real world. Stupid fucking leaf.

You're a special kind of stupid
>there's $10 billion set aside in trump's proposed budget to pay for it. american tax payers are going to pay for it.
And then we get Mexico to reimburse it, either directly or indirectly. Ergo, Mexico ends up paying for the wall in the end.
>also, this is a picture of the rio grande river separating the US from Mexico.
>See the sheer cliff walls? Trump and his supporters believe adding 18 feet to the top of that with worth 10 billion.
The plan isn't to build wall where sufficient natural barriers exist. A substantial saving of time, effort, and money, although that last one isn't as important to achieve since Mexico is paying.

Yep. The wall pays for itself 500x over in future savings.

>if

That left one...so THICC.

But that right one...you can tease the animals on the other side.

This thread kills the shills

You still need to hire people to patrol the wall to stop climbers.

It's a waste of money.

Ño

>Is building a wall really cheaper than setting up a sniper post every ~2km and employing people at ~20k per year?
I'm hoping they have at least 10mm rifles with cameras mounted every couples miles, then of course add a night vision & IR lens with long range zoom capabilities.

Then charge $5000/year subscription fees for a chance to control a camera for a few hours each month, with granted authority to shoot off if you see anything approaching.

Thing would pay for itself in no time..

>I thought Trump was pretty clear about it. What's not to understand?

Liberals are nigger-tier retards that are unable to think anything a late-night Jewish comedian hasn't thought for them. They have some trouble with basic things, and quite literally think that Trump was going to have President Mexico write us a check. Because some Jewish comedian told a joke about it.

You obviously don't understand money.

You take it from the public and give it to your friends. That's how it works. What good is money if it isn't in the hands of some dirty jew government subcontractors?

Some former Mexican president was tired of people not caring about him anymore so he keeps going on TV saying they won't pay for it, as if they have any means by which to reject the methods by which Trump suggested paying for it. Oh, by the way, Russia meddled in the election, goy. It's unpresidented to have other nations expressing interest in US elections.

The cliff just got 10 feet taller.

>And then we get Mexico to reimburse it, either directly or indirectly. Ergo, Mexico ends up paying for the wall in the end.

and how are we gonna get mexico to pay? please don't say "Muh NAFTA", because you know what's going to happen when NAFTA gets repealed?

when NAFTA was first enacted, the mexican market was flooded with dirt cheap, American food crops. Why are they cheap, because in violation of international law, the US subsidizes agriculture, driving the price of US food down and forcing others out of the international market. Imposing tariffs on US agriculture, which Mexico can't do under NAFTA will help Mexican farmers be competitive, which will be a huge boost to the Mexican economy. Threatening them with NAFTA is laughable.

You're such a fucking retard. All you do is slurp up Jewish news and you think you're so intellectual. Everything you think you know (including about NAFTA) is a lie and you're about to get BTFO.

Remittance

>Mexicans received $2.5 billion in the cash transfers, known as remittances, in March compared to $2.2 billion a year earlier, according to Mexico's central bank, Banxico.

>as if they have any means by which to reject the methods by which Trump suggested paying for it

>and how are we gonna get mexico to pay?
assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

Trade tariffs, or enforcement of existing trade rules: There is no doubt that
Mexico is engaging in unfair subsidy behavior t
hat has eliminated thousands
of U.S. jobs, and which we are obligated to respond to; the impact of any tariffs
on the price imports will be more than offset by the economic and income
gains of increased production in the United States, in addition to reven
ue from
any tariffs themselves. Mexico needs access to our markets much more than
the reverse, so we have all the leverage and will win the negotiation. By
definition, if you have a large trade deficit with a nation, it means they are
selling far more to y
ou than the reverse
-
thus they, not you, stand to lose from
enforcing trade rules through tariffs (as has been done to save many U.S.
industries in the past

They should have made the walls wide enough for armed guards to walk on top

B-B-Benny and the Nets

>The US is not aware that Mexican smugglers have built tunnels between Mexico and the US and haven't built prototype walls that prevent this

Jesh, what was that for?

I didn't think he'd do it either. I can't believe he's making us pay for it. What a waste of money. He's going to get us all killed.

Also those tunnels are typically used to transport drugs and aren't designed to transport large amounts of people. Even with slave labor they also cost money to produce, I think I've seen a report of $1-2 million each tunnel.

That and throw in GPR and seismographs this shouldn't be that difficult to get under control .

>South Americas face when drug smuggling gravely hampered

>NUCLEAR CODES REEEEEEEE

They don't need to. Huge infrastructural projects like these essentially "pay" for themselves in terms of stimulating the economy.

Can't wait to make modern art with dead mexicans.

omfg i love trump so much for this

fuck bibi disgusting war criminal